Seeking sponsorship of BourseDirect

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/11/07, 11:05

Speaking of the stock market, the “environment”, “sustainable development” or even “ethics” packs recently offered by the stock exchanges make me laugh: there is always at least one oil company and one producer of renewable electricity in it ... (AREVA style!)

: Cheesy:

When there is a real environment pack then I will start to take an interest in it ...
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 19/11/07, 13:41

Hello,
COU wrote:Being a small carrier, you can win if you bet on a long term.
Why not try?

Style Russian Loans, Eurotunnel ... You are spoiled for choice.
As Citro pointed out, small savers are paying off institutional debts. Information intended for individuals is deliberately "delayed" ...

In the VERY long term you can expect to recover your capital at the very least. For the rest you have to be careful, and not to speculate: sell when you are advised to buy more and buy when everyone else is selling ... If you are sure that the company will recover!

Personally, I had recourse to the stock market a little by chance (SICAV), by diversifying the risk is limited over the long term, but the performance barely superior to an A booklet.

A few years ago, by selling my house (transfer), I invested half of the capital in money market funds so called "with guaranteed capital". Result: 20% of the capital "evaporated" in 2 weeks.

Conversely, I recently sold some EDF shares, doubling the value over 1 year. It was enough. to my taste, we should not tempt the devil ...

When you "play" on the stock market you should not need your money ... The loser is the one who is forced to sell. To advise the richest therefore : Lol:

And beware of so-called "dynamic" investments that the "financial advisor" (paid on commission) tries to trick you, which can lose 80% of their value overnight. Moreover, if he advises you on them, it is because they are neglected by the institutions: mistrust.
0 x
COU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by COU » 19/11/07, 20:04

Crispus wrote:Hello,
COU wrote:Being a small carrier, you can win if you bet on a long term.
Why not try?

Style Russian Loans, Eurotunnel ... You are spoiled for choice.
As Citro pointed out, small savers are paying off institutional debts. Information intended for individuals is deliberately "delayed" ...

In the VERY long term you can expect to recover your capital at the very least. For the rest you have to be careful, and not to speculate: sell when you are advised to buy more and buy when everyone else is selling ... If you are sure that the company will recover!

Personally, I had recourse to the stock market a little by chance (SICAV), by diversifying the risk is limited over the long term, but the performance barely superior to an A booklet.

A few years ago, by selling my house (transfer), I invested half of the capital in money market funds so called "with guaranteed capital". Result: 20% of the capital "evaporated" in 2 weeks.

Conversely, I recently sold some EDF shares, doubling the value over 1 year. It was enough. to my taste, we should not tempt the devil ...

When you "play" on the stock market you should not need your money ... The loser is the one who is forced to sell. To advise the richest therefore : Lol:

And beware of so-called "dynamic" investments that the "financial advisor" (paid on commission) tries to trick you, which can lose 80% of their value overnight. Moreover, if he advises you on them, it is because they are neglected by the institutions: mistrust.

Thank you, I will take your advice into account.
0 x