Political choices to create and maintain unemployment

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Political choices to create and maintain unemployment

by Janic » 01/09/21, 10:26

humus
Big bold fonts + exclamation mark all the time, I find that aggressive.
cfit appears as such because unlike an oral conversation, the voice accentuates certain aspects of a speech which is nonexistent in a text and which therefore passes by this kind of means leaves! : Arrowl:
I did not answer the age.
yes, by an emoticon! Hence my consecutive reflection "I understand so I guess 20 years, 40 years, 60 years; 80 years old? etc ...
But don't get me wrong, I appreciate most of your well-thought-out interventions most of the time. This particular point on determinism has occupied the life of philosopher and thinkers of all kinds, since humans ask themselves these questions and neither you nor I will answer them better than them. This is why it emerges more from a philosophical / religious discourse than from the order of a clear and definitive knowledge.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré