Limits and abuse of strikes and demonstrations ...

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/10/10, 17:45

Christophe wrote:The state is not all-powerful ... and the real economy is plagued by virtual debt and finance ... we reform these last 2 and the real economy will leave itself..

yep that's the problem: the state is completely powerless to solve the real problem: so it gives reason to those who want to break everything

to avoid anarchy therefore a new political party with real constructive idea is needed!

I think, and I am not the only one, that this reform is largely insufficient: to upgrade functional and private would have been the least of things ...

this reform is necessarily insufficient! if the economy leads to collapse it will be worse: retirement at 90

so it is useless for the state to waste its time with retirement: it will be worth it with what remains in the cash ...

the main thing is to put everyone to work to fill the boxes
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 18/10/10, 20:21

To meditate...

SNCF! Asked by a journalist who is surprised by this strike while the railway workers are not concerned since they will still be able to leave at ... 50 years old, the head of the CGT at the SNCF, Didier Le Reste, replied that if the railway workers are not concerned today they will be ... one day and to clarify: "I don't care if we are shot in 2018 or 2021". Yes, it cannot be invented. The preventive strike for a reform which does not concern the railway workers. Users will appreciate. The journalist insists by asking him if he is not afraid that people take the railway workers for privileged. And here is what this trade unionist dares to answer him: "Whoever tells me that, I tell him to take out his payslip. Me after thirty-four years of service I receive a pension of 2300 euros, it is where the privilege there".
> Yes, you read that correctly, 2300 euros of retirement. With a start at 50. Many French people will never earn this amount during their working life. Didier Le Reste is, like all the French "elites", completely cut off from realities. And this guy is going to piss off all the employees tonight, the vast majority of whom will never earn 2300 euros in retirement, so that he and his friends can continue to quit their "painful" job at 50 for pensions, you got it, miserable people. Maybe we should join together to buy him some handkerchiefs. In the meantime, tomorrow if you are stuck in a station you will have plenty of time to reflect on the sad fate of the French railway workers.

to appear in the letters of the readers of a major daily: "le dauphiné libéré"

Read also

Subject: French decline

How long are we going to witness the decline of this small country called France? we are the laughing stock of the whole world when we see these sterile disputes between political camps, these ceaseless strikes and these parades of professionals of the protest or we often drag kids decked out with banners! yes our country is in decline if not in decadence when we sees high school students who can barely read and write organize demonstrations against everything and anything, just to be like the grown-ups and appear on TV; it is true that in France, everyone wants to have their quarter of an hour of celebrity as in the stupid broadcasts in which people are jostling! It is a depressed, immature, infantile and whiny maniac people who never stop claiming everything and anything from the State, foster mother, but whose legitimacy it constantly challenges! and by giving the good example of citizenship to children and adolescents who quickly understood the loophole in which they could introduce themselves to demolish the social organization of which they are part, encouraged in this by the hordes of leftists who frame them and manipulate them how they are supposed to take care of their training!
I am delighted to have spent my entire career abroad, in all corners of the world, but I was careful never to say that I was French because I knew what our reputation was in the eyes of the rest of the world!
So, French continue to agitate for your small acquired advantages and your retirement from rich people and continue to let yourself be invaded and dominated by the Chinese who work and get rich at your expense !!!
Wouldn't joining China be the solution to all your problems?

there we will laugh yellow
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 18/10/10, 21:16

Hello
I just received this from a friend

Hi,

It is not specifically an environmental question, but a question
news ....

: Fw: Leading by example ...

Without comment !!!

By a vote of 3 September 2010, the deputies rejected the
almost unanimously Amendment No. 249 Rect. offering to align their
diet
specific pension plan (which also benefits members of the
government) on the general scheme for employees.

While a majority of them have not stopped explaining
the importance of reform
quickly a deficit pension plan, parliamentarians
refuse
therefore to be subject to the retirement scheme of the majority of French people.

It is what they call a "fair" reform it seems!

To forward.

The French have the right to know ...

source:
http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/13/am ... 000249.asp

Note that this amendment was tabled by "Green" deputies. Let's give back to
Caesar...

: Evil:
right left same fight do not touch "to my to whom" to me
: Mrgreen:
LV13R [/ b]
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 18/10/10, 21:22

yes and in this almost unanimous, there were also the deputies of the left
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 18/10/10, 21:28

to see and meditate on those who complain

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... zQfpa9.pps
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 18/10/10, 21:40

well yes left is right
like what they manage to agree
even if it is in the back of their electorate (I speak for the left) and we wonder why the French will no longer vote : Mrgreen:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/10/10, 22:20

Christophe wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:high schoolers have a simplistic reason to strike! he sees that it is increasingly difficult to find work at the end of the study: increasing the retirement age to make the older workers work longer will leave them even less space!
This is what they believe but it is complete rubbish because the experienced pensioner will surely not be replaced by a full idealistic kid and full of illusions ... If he will be replaced it is by someone who already has a professional background ... most often someone from the same box! So you will say: yes but step by step it will end up giving the young person a job ... yes but how many stages before the young person benefits ...
In my box we replace only 1 retiree in 2. The experienced retirees and the most efficient left 2 years ago on the occasion of a disguised early retirement and the worst, alcoholics, the indebted remained ... young people hired at "minimum wage + 1 €" replace people who were paid 3000 € ... and production managers paid 4500 € are replaced by young highly competent and efficient engineers at 2500 €.

I am convinced that this reform is an unnamed scam. The bankruptcy of our society is organized by people who are digging it up and have abysmally widened social inequalities while destroying the industrial fabric of our country.
THERE IS MONEY, BUT IT IS VERY DISTRIBUTED AND GOES IN BAD POCKETS ...

In addition, the projections at 40 years will never be valid (as always) and finally, no one has made projections of the life expectancy of the generations under 40 years ...
I strongly suspect that the life expectancy of future generations will fall dramatically towards retirement age, retirement from which the generations in question will therefore be unable to benefit ... (explosion of cancers, cardiovascular diseases, alzheimer's, obesity , nervous diseases, pollution of air, water and food).
The advanced ages reached today concern a population that has been fortunate to have been little exposed to these risks for decades (until the 70s).

The goal of this reform is to no longer pay pensions, that people go (if they work) from work to vault ...
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Limits and abuse of strikes

by bobono » 19/10/10, 00:38

Strikes are political union and not as it should be.

but they turn against the instigators. It's just a mess we have if the Communist socialos come to power in 2012.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/10/10, 01:00

Very useful to know your varied information !!

Citro is right:

In the USA sabotage scams with very short-term profit flowing out of the box, in huge numbers, are at the origin of the current crisis !!

The rats leave the ship before it sinks !!!

A scientific study in the prestigious scientific journal Nature confirms the multiplication of cancers which existed only very few in prehistoric times of Cro magnon man !!

Cancer is a pure human creation suggest scientists by comparing with Egyptian mummies !!
Scientists suggest that cancer is purely man-made
http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-sci ... -made.html
http://www.nature.com/nrc/journal/v10/n ... c2914.html

So Citro is right, the old ones like me were selected children, elimination with much higher infant mortality, and better eating habits young, etc ... and so we could well see an end of growth in lifespan future !!
A vertiginous fall probably not because there were diseases that have almost disappeared !!
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 19/10/10, 07:41

I know executives who were on the right and touched 4500 roros
per month excluding benefits in kind, miscellaneous costs, vehicle
etc ... etc and it's weird, but with a magic wand (or
rather after 24 months of chomdu and 450 roros per month) they
are on the left and even on the far left ...
there is one who finds a job, he works at the job center ... : Mrgreen:
there is simply the problem, each one lives in its small world
and people’s reaction mostly only matches
their way of life and not an overview ...
in this case ... there is no hope !!!
in other words, the majority of people are only concerned with what concerns them ... it's not like that we are going to advance that either on pensions or on the rest.
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "