I very badly at work, to see emergency report

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: I have very little to work, to see emergency report

by sen-no-sen » 20/10/16, 18:24

Christophe wrote:QED ...

After we stop to shoot the inactive and THOSE WHO DERIVE PROFIT these automation help make living ones these automations have the gap in the labor market!

Currently, people who earn the most money are those working to destroy the activity of other ... it should not be relied too much on politicians since his last inopérances are selected for their or their systematic delays on news folder.
paraphrasing ColucheI would say that a politician "it's 5 years of law and 20 years of delay".
We can see it now with the "made in France", the rise of religious radicalism etc ... subject which are about 20/30 years late ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/16, 18:31

Yes I dared not say so directly!

But there are still (hopefully) a limit to the destruction of human activity must still be able to find customers ...

May be why the low income returned to the charge now? Without that policy openly admit the real reasons ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 20/10/16, 18:50

Christophe wrote:Yes I dared not say so directly!

But there are still (hopefully) a limit to the destruction of human activity must still be able to find customers ...

May be why the low income returned to the charge now? Without that policy openly admit the real reasons ...

The universal income is just an adjustment maneuver allowing the system to continue to exist, and those for two reasons:
1) As you mentioned we must consume if the current economy collapses.
2) If a certain level of non-employment is reached, there is a real risk of social implosion.
The UK has come to "plug" its two issues.

The problem is today that has the time, most politicians, business leaders and other decision makers are still convinced that automation creates more jobs than it destroys (20 / 30 years late!).
This assertion was accurate in for over a century: new technology brought new jobs without (too *) destroy old. The balance was then clear to the "more machines".
But it was not counting on the contribution of IT (early 90 years) and the emergence of intelligent system (end 2000).
The era of big data should do the cleaning in many companies, in particular because of phenomenon of monopolization ** one hand and instability of economic markets on the other.

*The Luddites had at the time (early 1800) lead to violent clashes between artisans and manufacturers.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddisme

** The economic monopolies logic for merging into ever larger entities for an internal reorganization, which resulted in mass layoffs, to optimize performance ....
Automation is clearly their objectives.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/16, 19:09

In this case, should not the UK, just a revoluzion !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 20/10/16, 19:40

Christophe wrote:I do not think Americans consider (adulated !!!) Traders on Wall Street as bullshit jobs ...

The original article on these "bullshit jobs" can be translated as "stupid job", was talking about finance.
On the Phenomenon of Bullshit Jobs: http://strikemag.org/bullshit-jobs/
Article translated babozor: http://www.lagrottedubarbu.com/2013/08/ ... d-graeber/

Christophe wrote:QED ...
After we stop to shoot the inactive and THOSE WHO DERIVE PROFIT these automation help make living ones these automations have the gap in the labor market!
Is this principle, basic, is it so hard to understand that a political or economist can integrate it into his mind?
Otherwise the world will begin, socially, to fear seriously and we are moving towards a society ...- really horrible what? what? We are already there?

I think they already understand, but this is not seller electorally speaking, typing victims is much more simple and effective.
When economists, it would mean a more equitable distribution of wealth, it is not in their interests.
If it continues like this (and I unfortunately do not see signs to change) we are indeed moving toward a horrible company. Nothing is done to curb the increase in inequality, policies that do attempt to alleviate the symptoms.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/10/16, 20:25

But it is the (over) benefits automatons who should pay for the unemployed, and not other workers !!

The principle is certainly simple to understand, but the wording is inadequate. More automation means probably more gain at the micro level, but less gain at the macro level; all depends on what stage of the economy considering things: the preceding sentence is true that at present, since when the market is far from saturation and secondly the jobs destroyed recreated in a new form, there is a net gain everywhere and an increase in the quantity of goods: so abstract and concrete wealth are currently supported.
Nowadays, it goes over well and the fact decrease the amount of work per unit of goods even reduced the value thereof; as it is no longer possible to perform the expansion at all costs, we must act on another variable is employment, which, as stressed Christophe (I think), leads to a dead end, impasse concealed by the massive injection of abstract value ever produced. In conclusion, it is not possible to compensate people whose ouster is the economy's condition made (I place myself in the perspective of the logic of the system and not that of morality), except obviously by increasing the contribution of fictitious value, but it has limitations in that it can completely disconnect from reality. The other consequence was rated is obviously the growth of inequality, which is not well reflected in the numbers.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/17, 16:32

Cash Investigation of the excellent Elise Lucet investigated the call center of Free ... and it's not glorious humanly speaking: http://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tec ... gation.php
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/17, 22:15

And the LIDL version of the same cash investigation: http://www.lefigaro.fr/social/2017/09/2 ... tiques.php
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 04/10/17, 03:13

I just saw the rebroadcast, for those who have missed, we can still find the show on youtube.

From the point of view of management, the voice command of the order picker is ideal. Human is only used for these physical abilities and management is computerized. It is very effective because optimized by software and when the mechanics is worn, it is replaced by another, it costs nothing.

We have of course had the usual hypocrisy of leaders who are not aware of the questionable practices of their company.
Obviously, given the liberalization of work in progress, the situation can only get worse. With the capping of labor benefits, the benefit / risk calculation becomes even more favorable for the employer :(
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/18, 20:37

It's not over...

Bullshit jobs are the future of capitalism

Gaspard Koenig / philosopher and president of the Think Tank Generation Libre

https://www.lesechos.fr/idees-debats/ed ... 143360.php
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"