2004-2014 price inflation, LeMonde infographics

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 19/05/14, 23:07

Ahmed wrote:If, as you point out, the employment curve tends to zero, it is impossible (in the current system) to reach it, for the reason that it is the source of all capitalization.

In the current system indeed ... but if we consider the gigantic efforts that are being made to "remove" humanity from the equation, it is quite possible to arrive at another system ... without human!
It may seem totally crazy at first glance, but it is a consideration to take seriously.
The giant Amazon plans to build new fully automated warehouses.

Even stronger:

Foxconn wants to replace employees with robots

The Taiwanese group, faced with a wave of suicides in its Chinese factories, will replace, by 2014, 500.000 employees by a million robots.

http://lexpansion.lexpress.fr/high-tech/foxconn-veut-remplacer-des-employes-par-des-robots_1337983.html

It appears after a quick inventory that all sectors are affected ... it lacks only the AI ​​to replace the human in the most complex tasks ...

This is perfectly true, but most of the valuation is now done through living work in the future and therefore not realized to date.

Yes and it is thanks to this belief in the future that the system can continue in the worst!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/05/14, 13:42

The elements you provide are very interesting, but there is no indication that these choices reflect a desire to change the system.

For my part, I see quite the opposite: in ignorance of the deep functioning of the economy, it is a question of discovering new areas making it possible to get out of the stagnation of the valuation of capital-money.

A vain attempt, since it is situated in the extension of the usual logic of reduction of the part of the living labor (or of the productive payroll, to the choice), far from renewing the performances of Fordism (which had extended it to new spheres at the same time as reduced in each), it can only precipitate its fall.

Indeed, the strong capitalization necessary to launch these highly technical activities can only call on capital resulting from living labor in the future, whereas its project consists precisely in its destruction!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 20/05/14, 16:56

To not make HS, I edited a new topic:Tomorrow all the unemployed.
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post273427.html#273427

I answer you.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.