Hole of the Social Security, some figures ...

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/09, 17:31

Am HS because they handed me the pole :)

On foot yes, it may not make too much sense but by bike, mob or other wheeled vehicle if it has ...
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Social security hole, some figures

by Leo Maximus » 20/11/09, 21:17

Christophe wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:A former boss of the Secu, Claude Frémont, wrote "Adieu Secu" a few years ago where he denounces the abuses. He says : "We will not change anything if we do not change everything, we need real reforms to save the Safely".

Good point, it's a bit like the system of "high" global finance: we need a deep reform but all the current players are against ...
Leo Maximus wrote:It is possible that the govt will let the deficit slip away and then declare the system bankrupt, just to reform it completely.

Is it a good or a bad thing?

In his book "Adieu Sécu" Claude Frémont denounced the collusion between the funds of Sécu, the CHU, the private clinics or the pharmaceutical industry to make money. On the one hand, there is the deficit, which the bastards of the poor have to bear, but on the other hand there are the big profits. So that's unlikely to change.

[HS] Ditto for speed limits, if they were respected, there would be a sharp drop in TIPP and CA revenue from oil companies, so ... However, it would be very easy to enforce speed limits everywhere and it would not cost the state anything, but it is not in its interest or that of the oil and industrialists. [/ HS]

A+
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/11/09, 11:05

Leo Maximus wrote:[...] [HS] Ditto for speed limits, if they were respected, there would be a sharp drop in TIPP and CA revenue from oil companies, so ... However, it would be very easy to enforce speed limits everywhere and it would not cost the state anything but it is not in its interest or that of the oil and industrialists. [/ HS]

A+
: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: :?: :?: :?:

What do you call "sharp drop"?

What would be your plan to enforce speed limits (better than now) without it costing anything?

Not only is it actually HS, but in addition, it seems to me to be of the highest fantasy ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 21/11/09, 13:26

Woodcutter wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:[...] [HS] Ditto for speed limits, if they were respected, there would be a sharp drop in TIPP and CA revenue from oil companies, so ... However, it would be very easy to enforce speed limits everywhere and it would not cost the state anything but it is not in its interest or that of the oil and industrialists. [/ HS]

A+
: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: :?: :?: :?:

What do you call "sharp drop"?

What would be your plan to enforce speed limits (better than now) without it costing anything?

Not only is it actually HS, but in addition, it seems to me to be of the highest fantasy ...

It is indeed HS, however there is one thing in common: these are the profits made.

For the respect of speed limits, this is not my plan and it is absolutely not "the highest fantasy". We would have to open another thread.

A+
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/11/09, 23:06

I come back to the start: the 20 billion deficit that would be eliminated if the state paid its debts to the security ...

1) Someone said it: the security budget is something like 340 billion, of which the sickness branch is only a part; there are also pensions and family benefits ... We must put the deficit of 20 billion in line with this budget ...

2) The debt of the State is not an annual debt, it is the accumulation ... In other words, the State owes money, but the amounts indicated, if they are exact, represent the accumulation sums ... we can therefore balance an annual operating budget with a cumulative debt.

See page 4:

http://www.securite-sociale.fr/chiffres ... 200911.pdf

3) There is nothing wrong with an organization having claims. The structure that I manage also has claims, simply because in application of convention, the amount due by the State for 2009 for example, will only be known during 2010 (once all the accounts processed and analyzed). .. This can therefore be a completely normal technical claim ...

If from one year to the next, it is roughly the same thing, it does not drastically change the balance of accounts. However, the State's debt has rather been reduced !!!!

If it is indeed the Deputy Director of the INDL (I mean "IF") who comes out with such nonsense and signs them, then I am dismayed for the INDL ...

Once again, we are, in this thread, in the big anything!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 22/11/09, 19:10

Leo Maximus wrote:[...] For the respect of the speed limits, it is not my plan and it is absolutely not of "the highest fantasy". We would have to open another thread.

A+
Reread what you write ... "... it would be very easy to enforce speed limits everywhere and it would cost the state nothing ..."
So I ask you how you would plan to do it?
I would also like you to specify what you mean by "sharp drop" ... That intrigues me! : Mrgreen:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Safety hole

by bobono » 22/11/09, 19:37

... it would be very easy to enforce speed limits everywhere and it would cost the State nothing ... "

Quite simply by limiting vehicles to construction and fitting a limiter on the others to 60 km hours.

Debt of the French states (I remember the 14 years of Mittérant.

Launch of a large imprint of state several times during his Reign years.

Last week the FSI just invested 20 million euros in a small French Biotech NICOX so that it can resist the US giant of the drug Phizer Merck etc.

You criticize the indebtedness of the French state (rightly so) but the other STATES like the British or Japan 200% of the GDP
and of course i don't forget the us.

Of course, the generous safety provides good support for caregivers such as dentists, radiologists, cardiologists, etc.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 23/11/09, 01:39

The vast majority of injured and dead pedestrians and cyclists are struck by a vehicle. So there is the possibility of turning against insurance.
A collision between 2 pedestrians is not normally fatal. Soccer and rugby players collide on the ground without dead ....
The same applies to cyclists, except in the case of great carelessness and high speed.
In short, the safety hole there are ways to fill it if you want to.
But I have the impression that currently the will is to transfer everything to the private sector and to privatize national companies (the post office, the ANPE merged with the private sector in the employment center).
In short, break the social security and pass everything on to the private sector, to compulsory mutuals (as in pole employment) and then do the same with the pension funds which will be reduced to a minimum to favor pension insurance and investment funds playing on the stock market. .
After all this, the rich will be even richer, the weakest more coverage and the middle classes will be impoverished ... : Evil:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Did67

by Did67 » 23/11/09, 09:03

Christophe wrote:
Anyway 99% of the debt is now made up of interest, so 50 billion more out of 1600 billion interest will not change anything ...

Oulàla ... I have a little trouble following there ... 99% of the debt which is made up of interest ???

1) to debt of the State: the sum of money that the State owes to various creditors (structures that have lent it money), often banks, foreign pension funds, sovereign funds, etc ... but also individuals (directly or indirectly; like "Treasury bills", etc ...); So let's say 1 trillion, I haven't checked. This represents several times the annual state budget (therefore all tax revenues combined). But a debt (the capital owed) does not compare to the budget, but to the wealth that you have ...

So, exactly, 50 billion more doesn't change much. The problem is that it's 50 billion in addition to the budget deficit, which is colossal this year again (roughly, a third of the state budget !!! it would occur to you to spend 30% more than what you earn ???), which was added to the previous accumulated deficits ... In short, "if it continues, it will have to stop!" (Hubert-Félix Thiéfaine). That's the problem.

So correct, there was nothing to hype about, because that adds to the 120 or 130 billion that the state has already borrowed this year to balance its budget without saying anything!

2) The burden of the State debt: the interest that the State pays to its creditors (because these do not lend for free); this charge is becoming the first budgetary item in the state budget and roughly "consumes" what income tax yields ... Many confuse this "debt burden" with "debt service". debt "(" repayments ") or worse, with the debt itself ...

This alone interest of the debt explains in particular why the State hardly invests any more. And it is increasingly difficult to simply "function" (paying civil servants, electricity, telephone, fuel, etc.).

A debt load is situated in relation to revenue, because you have to pay every year ...

3) Debt service: this is "capital + interest" repayment, because in addition to interest, certain loans mature each year and the capital must be repaid. Debt service is, in France, roughly what VAT earns.

This corresponds to the monthly payments (or annuities) that the individual knows best about reimbursement.

It may be that in order to "service its debt", the state will have to borrow again. So, a small part of the debt can be constituted by the loans made to repay ...

Without further details and definitions, I admit I do not understand the curves!
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 23/11/09, 10:11

Woodcutter wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:[...] For the respect of the speed limits, it is not my plan and it is absolutely not of "the highest fantasy". We would have to open another thread.

A+
Reread what you write ... "... it would be very easy to enforce speed limits everywhere and it would cost the state nothing ..."
So I ask you how you would plan to do it?
I would also like you to specify what you mean by "sharp drop" ... That intrigues me! : Mrgreen:

It's very simple: privatization radar control. This solution was envisaged 20 years ago at the time of the installation of the technical control (the CTA) and the points license but it was rejected, perhaps too effective : Lol: . This measure would have led to a collapse in the consumption of fuels, therefore revenues from TIPP, VAT and also fines (1/2 billion euros last year). We need just enough repression but not too much, otherwise there is a drop in tax revenues, we must maintain a balance : Lol: . For funding, CTAs being private companies, no problem when it comes to juicy business (at least initially : Lol: ).
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"