The French "freedom convoys" ...

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The French "freedom convoys" ...

by Macro » 14/02/22, 10:03

Christophe wrote:Yes Macro but it's a necessary evil...

Macro wrote:In short, as the other said: I have nothing else to offer you but sweat, blood and tears...

I will answer you frankly: better theirs today than ours and those of OUR children tomorrow... and I am not making any amalgam!

Oh damn.... : Shock: Are you sure you can accept to see images of "deportations" ... or will you, like our grandparents, "close your eyes"
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/22, 10:21

We misunderstood...I said to hunt down fraudsters...I didn't talk about deportation... : Shock:

About closing your eyes and the idea of ​​deportation: it is indeed on the side of the siegvax and propass that you have to look at now...and as we don't know how all this will end, it's not certain that it won't be worse in fine than in 33... so thank you for not insulting me for this comparison...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/02/22, 10:40

The first to turn it's this Macron and his puppet government… Why, because it's him with his bullshit who gives monstrous alibis to people who live on the border of legality. Moreover, the guy is described as having had a disability pension, so he could not have invented his disability. there is a humanitarian aspect to consider in an orthotechnical society where a refusal to enter into the matter can mean a kind of death sentence (if the guy is put on the street at the arrival of winter in critical cases) . Clearly the administration has made many mistakes. Perhaps it would have been better to send this handicapped person back, after making sure that they would take care of him in his “real” country of origin, but perhaps he has his ties and even regularized family see French on the territory? To judge you have to know the whole file. This whole situation is shocking and shows the dilapidated state of governance. Macron makes beautiful moralizing speeches in the window, but he is incapable! It was enough to see the pathetic press conference in Moscow, after the discussion with Putin. Macron is stirring air and is off the mark: this is still what the management of the pseudo health crisis tells us.

Everyone is somewhat right, but it's the judges' appreciation that counts.

Would the French, who represent the possible majority of intentions to vote, be as incapable as that of not realizing the situation (to the point of allegedly wanting to re-elect him...?) with 24% of the votes: There thus something that still cannot be explained in the polls, which tell us that there will be 65% abstentions! How can the institutes not take this into account in absolute terms. wouldn't the correct calculation be rather

100 -65% = 35%
24% of these 35% = 8,4% of real voting intentions for Macron, of the total population.

If you know what I mean…
I think the candidate who wants to win should create the party of “Disgruntled Abstainers” : Mrgreen:

In any case, we don't see many charismatic initiatives to go towards these undecided people, and the press under orders does not echo them to meet the demands of the two-thirds of French people who will not vote! The press is as irresponsible to be silent as corrupt leaders are to not act...

Everything “bathes” for continuity?
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/02/22, 11:26

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Video already removed and account closed

Censorship “En Marche”!

132D4053-D735-4E1E-9549-B9A1B8B355AB.jpeg

And what the fuck can YouTube do? Image
1 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 14/02/22, 21:20

Passers-by with a French flag = a fine! : Evil:

Cop of shit who plays yes yes in the suburbs, but oppresses honest people who support a citizen movement...

source: https://www.profession-gendarme.com/par ... -francais/
3 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/02/22, 04:24

They are happy to end the restrictions... : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/22, 09:04

Obamot wrote:And what the fuck can YouTube do? Image

Youtube should change its name to TenTube...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/02/22, 11:07

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/22, 11:14

It's true that the restrictions have really protected the fragile...
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/02/22, 14:22

Dupont Aignan's comments On the question

2 x