Creating a green business

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Creating a green business

by chatelot16 » 30/06/13, 14:12

Hello

I have always cultivated ideas in every way with just the means to do a few tests, but never sellable finished products

for a year I have been looking for a way to finance a business project

I understood that the classic method of creating a business with a specific project and a single product is not good: break down if it does not sell as expected

the banks do not want to finance anything: the solution will be to seek shareholders directly: make a SAS with variable capital that can accommodate as many small shareholders as necessary

we suggest that there are only big companies that can finance themselves in this way: people who have a little money to place put it in the bank, which stupidly invests this money in the 4 corners of the world and never lend anything to the french company that would need it

those who have money must be able to invest it directly at no cost in a local business!

it is often repeated that an airlock does not have the right to call public savings ... but that only prohibits issuing shares listed on the stock market ... that does not prevent to seek directly shareholder!

I find it hard to choose which project I should develop as a priority: it is the shareholders who will choose ... the more there are and the faster it will progress!

the statutes of a SAS can be written with great freedom: it is possible to create an original company which gives a good place to all the partners: both those who bring money and those who bring competence ... both are not prohibited

the statutes of SAS with variable capital make it possible to welcome shareholders without unnecessary costs, and to remunerate them without unnecessary costs either: more efficient than going through banks

there will be several other originality in the affair: office of study in teletravail, to employ the people who have the good competance with the 4 corner of France

VSEs (too small) never have the means to hire the necessary skills: with remote and part-time work anything is possible

the aim will be to pool all the skills of a large company, technical, legal, purchasing, commercial ... common computer database

other planned originality: complicated gasifier and cogeneration products are difficult to sell until everything is completely up to standard: the first product will rather be installed with partners than sold to customers ... the result is almost the same except that it reduces the costs

it may be possible that the SAS has the function of an activity cooperative, to allow the partners to do independent work by invoicing by the company: better than auto entrepreneur!

the purpose of this message is an appeal to all goodwill

general discussion on this forum ... or more precise in MP

please
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/06/13, 21:30

Hi Chatelot, could you give an idea of ​​the sector / product of your project?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/06/13, 22:31

almost everything I've talked about here for years

gasifier with an innovation that may merit being patented

small special engine with high efficiency ... long term project which will not prevent selling the gas with simpler engines already available

pelet or woodchip storage silo

rainwater tank: this will be a way of making the same technique profitable as the methanizer tanks

pelet press: original principle which may merit a patent ... as efficient as the big ones ... simpler than the small mash press which works badly ... this is not my priority, but I have the impression that there is a market

log handling system and woodchip well suited to outdoor silos

solar stirling

upside down stirling for air liquefaction ... it's the cogitation for this refrigerating stirling that made me find an original structure for solar stirling

concentrated solar oven, for stirling, steam, lime oven, or solar gasifier

conversion of gasifier gas into methanol to make it a storable product

and something else I don't want to talk about before deciding if patents are useful or not

there was also a fireplace with a boiler insert ... but the gasifier is so much better that the simple fireplace will be forgotten

the hardest part is knowing where to start
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/13, 23:21

Some tracks, questions to ask: (cruel dilemma)

1) Is an econological "offer" incompatible with growth?

https://www.econologie.com/forums/fabriquer- ... 12164.html

2) An econological "offer" that corresponds to a market need?

- Above all, do I have a product / service that corresponds to a demand that is not covered in the market.
- Even better, if I am the only one able to answer it (offer without competition). And that I may be able to offer / exploit the formula in the next ten to fifteen years.
- With increasing demand in the targeted market segment during this period.
- At a price - although reasonably fixed - which can be guaranteed below the prices practiced in the coveted sector.
- Whose distribution / maintenance is not time consuming.
- Have a good media plan, to publicize said product / service (and the budget that goes with it.)

All of the above conditions, relating to the Poduit / Service, its Price, its Distribution, its Communication, its Maintenance and its follow-up: must be in perfect correlation with a potential target clientele having a need to satisfy. Each of its points must be carried out at the top, simultaneously with the rest of the conditions, to make a coherent offer (it's not just theory, that's what the buyer will see).

To find a solution to this delicate equation, there are two studies to be carried out:
- internal study: what am I really capable of providing as a good and / or service (in a competitive, safe and sustainable way). And alternatively: what would be my "Plan B"? what would be my adaptability in the market in question (and towards what can the market evolve ...)
- classical market research: what is the current state of the market, what is ALREADY existing in the field in which I am going to launch out, and how can I position myself compared to the competition? How will the competition react to the arrival of my proposal? Etc ... (Same study topo, Price evaluation + Product / Service + Distribution + Communication and Evolution, and this for the data to be collected for each competitor)

Otherwise, there was still this thread that I had launched on a similar subject:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post180587.html#180587

Diwouar, you have a big building site in front of you ..! In short, you will have to be imaginative, because if you want to get into an "eco-friendly" business, your offer will have to be more attractive than the current non-"eco-friendly" offer. And for that it will have to go the distance ... If only to amortize your investments. But all that you already knew, didn't you?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 01/07/13, 00:49

if I take the problem in a classic way in business management and creation, I quickly come to the conclusion that it is better to stay in bed

to put a new product on the market, you have to pay a lot of people for a long time ... buy a lot of equipment ... so start selling in a long time

so you need a big crystal ball to make a precise plan justifying a big investment

I used to invent new mechanics better than what I saw ... why not do the same thing in business creation

is it so pretentious? there is a century the rules of financing a business were simple, there were no unnecessary costs between shareholder and inventor creator of business ... there was no payroll tax, alas gradually things got complicated until completely blocking any creation of an innovative company ... there are only large companies in place who have the right to do something new ... unless launching the new by political decision, nuclear genre, concorde, ariane

but for what is more down to earth, it is completely closed

strangely it is the fairly recent creation of the status of SAS rather made for the financial arrangement between large company which unblocks the situation to make small!

another lock to blow up: the enormity of the regulations to be respected in order to sell something, which prohibits earning money quickly with a new product: solution not to sell but to install the prototypes with partners!

before thinking about this idea I intended to sell the equipment in spare parts for amateurs: by putting all the plans on the internet ... but it does not work, I should have done all the work alone ... my life is too short

another reason to make a company gathering a sufficient number of people: to master the purchases well: to obtain the good prices of raw material like a big company, not to be rolled in all the purchases like a small craftsmen
0 x