Buying French: made in France, a solution to the crisis?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/05/12, 14:05

Should we boycott the Indian and Malagasy pickles to defend the right of our Poles to pick pickles in France?

I do not see the link.

It was a joke! at the same time, it puts the finger on a contradiction: local product, but labor "delocalized". Just the stadium before the total relocation ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

Re: Buying French: made in France, a solution to the crisis?

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 13:44

Relocation, I've been told about it for fifteen years, and I don't see anything coming back. France no longer has a washing machine factory, compared to two for little Switzerland. So, when we heard about Bob the dishwasher, we decided to go and have a look, in Vendée ...

Bob the dishwasher made in France (which I had never heard of):

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/04/21, 13:58

Nice, except for the system (optional but strongly recommended) of 2 "cassettes", one containing the cleaner, the other the cleaning product for the dishwasher, to be replaced when they are empty (recorded but nothing on the site which talks about the return protocol, filling, etc.) ... which captivates customers. So nice (expensive anyway ...) but boring. Pity.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/21, 15:13

What do you want ! The shit made in France, it must be financed! : Cheesy:

The mini individual dishwashers (or said "table" for studio / student) have always cost a fortune compared to the classics (the price of a classic at 20% or 30% near) ... and Bob costs the price of 'a big one because it is design! : Mrgreen:

ps: where are Bob's cutlery?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/04/21, 15:40

The last washing machine that I put at my wife's disposal ... Was intended for the scrapyard ... Because the door had traces of rust ... zero euros just the trouble of loading it in the ass from my caddy ....

When has the utility of bob .... To shit quite simply ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"