Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

by Ahmed » 17/06/19, 19:31

The moralistic explanation of your penultimate message ignores the true psychic functioning which makes a discovery, accidental or not, a potential weapon.
The example of Chinese civilization that you mentioned provides a good illustration: many innovations from classical China have been developed, but little or not used. This is the case with black powder, the military capabilities of which had not escaped the notice of their users, but which were used for this purpose only relatively late, despite the many bellicose episodes in their history; Another, less well-known example is that of the clock, a very complex functional prototype of which existed, but which has not been duplicated. Other cases exist, in China, but also in other civilizations * and in all cases, it is the lack of coherence or the perception of a danger for society which motivates this renunciation. It is, I agree, difficult to spontaneously perceive in our own reference system, since it is entirely directed towards the performative aspect (and in this context, your thinking becomes relevant again), without concern for the overall consequences.

* This is where the feeling of superiority of Europeans comes from, who see in the refusal of innovation at all costs a lack of intelligence or a cultural inferiority (formerly it was racial inferiority!).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

by ENERC » 18/06/19, 21:00

Facebook wants to shake up currencies with libra

I laughed well ...... (it feels good)

Let's start at the beginning: who hasn't had their Instagram or Facebook account hacked? (personally I know a lot around me)
Then yes: Facebook has stored millions of clear text passwords on its servers. Well, for photos of his cat, his car or his latest restaurant, it does not matter. If there are cryptocurrencies, then be sure to lose them.
As a Facebook account is easy to hack, the lust of hackers will be increased tenfold if there are cryptos attached to Facebook accounts.

In addition: the average age of FB users aged one year each year. Well yes: it is the 35-50 years who represent the main body of the troops. The under 25s are very few on FB. And when you are over 35, you have probably already had your credit card stolen or hacked on an Internet purchase. After 35 years, it is clear that we are much more vigilant, especially that on cryptocurrencies there are no guarantees: lost, it is lost forever.

So any human being with a little common sense will not trust puppets unable to secure an app or a website.

Go: if they do launch anyway, no more than a few months before a mass hack that will make them disappear for good.

To return to the serious, and if you want to participate in the currency of tomorrow:
- create your account on your PC without Internet connection,
- note the private keys on paper that you put in place on
- transfer your cryptos to these accounts (online)
- never copy / paste your password to access your crypto wallet
- do not leave your crytos on "exchanges" or on Facebook

With this minimum of precautions, you can acquire and keep cryptos in a perfectly safe way which will be very useful when the financial system has plunged into collapse for good.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/20, 12:05

I had mentioned the interest of a bitcoin based on virtuous behavior for the environment a few days ago ... Well in fact it exists it is called theEcoCoin
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/01/20, 12:23

Christophe wrote:I had mentioned the interest of a bitcoin based on virtuous behavior for the environment a few days ago ... Well in fact it exists it is called theEcoCoin

Too strong! I even found the name ... (well, it was not difficult)
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/20, 12:31

Indeed ... It is harder as a name find!

When is CoinCoin good? Bitcoin for the protection of palmipeds! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 16/01/20, 12:57

I still don't see how the écocoin would be an "ecological" alternative?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/20, 13:17

Well, easy! Roh the other hey! It's eco-friendly because it's noted above: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

The ECO corner Screenshot_2020-01-16 A Sustainable Planet currency for Earth.png
Screenshot_2020-01-16 The ECO coin A Sustainable currency for Planet Earth.png (34.23 KiB) Viewed 4018 times

Do good. Get paid.

ECO corners are earned through sustainable actions.

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/20, 13:23

Good more seriously, here is ecocoin bench book

So let's do the accounts for me:

Buy a meat free lunch 0.50E
Ride a bike for to work (1km +) 1.00E
Turn the heating down (below neighborhood average) 3.50E
Switch to a green energy provider 10.00E

Check, check, check, check ... hoplà, 15 € in your pocket!

So I can go to the movies (uh hello ecology?) Or buy 0.015% of a Tesla! Yippee!

Ticket to the cinema 12.50E
Entrance to a secret bar and club 20.00E
30 minutes of bike repair 45.00E
50% of a Tesla Roadster 100,000th
Attachments
5c4970105b4d237571564f43_ECOcoin_white_paper_v1.0.pdf
(780.64 KB) Downloaded times 8988
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/20, 00:48

Nice day for bitoins ...

Bitcoins.png
Bitcoins.png (26.98 KiB) Viewed 3776 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/21, 10:18

Cryptos can go and get dressed : Mrgreen: : + 1500% in a few hours for this (almost) classic action ... and 8750% since the beginning of January!

Many stock marketers, confined and idle, who blow up the share of a loss-making American video game company. And cause billions of dollars in losses for hedge funds who bet on its decline. These are the ingredients of the story of GameStop, whose stock hit $ 350 on Wednesday, while it was still worth $ 4 in January. Tale of the latest Wall Street absurdity, with lots of emojis in it.

0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"