Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 30/06/21, 14:36

0 x
lemur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

by lemur » 30/06/21, 21:26

Christophe wrote:Musk definitely rains and shines on crypto!

It does nothing other than serve as a justification for a move, whether it's bullish or bearish. How to explain to the people that bitcoin has lost 50% of its value? Ah bah by making an x ​​or y type tweet which will be used to justify this movement. The majority will think that he has an influence when not at all. And since the majority is wrong ...
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 30/06/21, 21:39

0 x
lemur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lemur » 30/06/21, 21:46

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Image

Didn't understand your message, if it was a follow-up to the one I posted.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 30/06/21, 21:46

Gne? <<< that means I didn't understand your answer.
0 x
lemur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lemur » 30/06/21, 21:56

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Gne? <<< that means I didn't understand your answer.

Ah : Cheesy: Basically, if the majority think that bitcoin is going to go to the moon, at $ 100 or $ 000, that they go long (bet up) bitcoin by putting levers x200 x000, it is created automatically. lower clearance prices. It is these liquidation prices that make you lose your 'bet'. The market will seek its liquidations, it is its goal, to lose the majority. So in May, everyone was bullish, well individuals, so what did the market do? He went the other way to lose the majority. But with regard to Mr. and Mrs. everyone who watches his 10 p.m., we have to justify that with shit, so make a personality tweet who will serve to justify this movement. While this is just how the financial markets have always worked. Hoping to have been clear.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/07/21, 01:09

Thanks man.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/07/21, 02:53

Lemur wrote:How to explain to the people that bitcoin has lost 50% of its value? Ah bah by making an x ​​or y type tweet which will be used to justify this movement.
The guy in question doesn't just rain and shine ....
He picks up the jackpot in the process
According to the Los Angeles Times, Tesla, SolarCity and SpaceX together received government support estimated at $ 4,9 billion - an amount that included carbon credits, which Tesla was able to resell to other carmakers not respecting not the criteria imposed by their state for the sale of zero emission vehicles. Furthermore, in recent months the company has made much more profit investing in Bitcoin than selling vehicles - bitcoins, which were apparently bought with government money ...
Lemur wrote: in May everyone was bullish, well individuals, so what did the market do? He went the other way
In this case, a clever one who makes his "market", whose press does a little too much publicity and not only since Anonymous is adding a layer.

At the same time, declining bitcoin is good for the planet, it makes a little less coal burnt. : Twisted:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/07/21, 03:35

It is true that the petro $ is virtuous and clean, that the banking system consumes nothing and that it is the same for gold ... whose extraction, transformation and transport do not pollute. Image
0 x
lemur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lemur » 01/07/21, 05:16

izentrop wrote:
Lemur wrote:How to explain to the people that bitcoin has lost 50% of its value? Ah bah by making an x ​​or y type tweet which will be used to justify this movement.
The guy in question doesn't just rain and shine ....
He picks up the jackpot in the process
According to the Los Angeles Times, Tesla, SolarCity and SpaceX together received government support estimated at $ 4,9 billion - an amount that included carbon credits, which Tesla was able to resell to other carmakers not respecting not the criteria imposed by their state for the sale of zero emission vehicles. Furthermore, in recent months the company has made much more profit investing in Bitcoin than selling vehicles - bitcoins, which were apparently bought with government money ...
Lemur wrote: in May everyone was bullish, well individuals, so what did the market do? He went the other way
In this case, a clever one who makes his "market", whose press does a little too much publicity and not only since Anonymous is adding a layer.

At the same time, declining bitcoin is good for the planet, it makes a little less coal burnt. : Twisted:

The guy in question doesn't rain or shine at all, he serves as a justification. It should be understood that 92% of bitcoins are in the hands of the richest 1%. What is their interest? Make the individual buy, who will hear that the latter will go to the moon, at the worst time, and sell this same individual at the worst time. So that the richest 1% can do the opposite. Of course he had to short bitcoin and earn a lot of money, but in 2017 it was the same bullshit (China ban, bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin, etc etc ...) You have to be able to buy something so that others can sell. When they have accumulated enough, bitcoin will rise again and they will justify that with 'tesla has developed a 60% bitcoin mining with renewable energies'. The crypto market is still in its infancy. Banks, institutions have no interest in stopping its stupid movements, this speculation. If one day this stops then crypto currencies can be used as a means of payment. Today it is clearly not rational.

Bitcoin is declining but does not change the cost of production around $ 10000, nor the number of bitcoin mined each year. It may well be 100, or 200, that won't change the energy spent, it's just speculation.
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"