Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Re: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

by Christophe » 28/01/21, 10:22

Christophe wrote:Nice day for bitoins ...

This one too (January 11, 2021):

economie-finance / the-biggest-financial-crash-in-all-history-will-happen-in-2019-t16137-430.html
0 x
Christophe

Re: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

by Christophe » 29/01/21, 14:15

So who was right that traditional finance was much less democratic than crypto?
It was over 3 years ago ...

GameStop affair: after the humiliation, the revenge of Wall Street on the thousands of small carriers

To end speculation, brokerage sites have blocked transactions in certain securities, including those that users of forum Reddit were buying in droves.

This is CENSORSHIP ... no more no less ...

0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/01/21, 15:33

Christophe wrote:So who was right that traditional finance was much less democratic than crypto?
It was over 3 years ago ...

I'm not sure democratic is the right term .... cryptocurrencies are the logical evolution of economism.
It is normal to see a split between old-style economism and version 2.0, hence a certain blockage.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/21, 15:36

Yes not democratic but let's say ... less piped, less corrupt ...

Blocking small-scale speculation for the benefit of banks and traditional traders is a financial putsch or, more frankly, a coup de p * te ...
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/01/21, 15:41

Christophe wrote:Yes not democratic but let's say ... less piped, less corrupt ...

Blocking small-scale speculation for the benefit of banks and traditional traders is a financial putsch or, more frankly, a coup de p * te ...

"We are concerned about the integrity of the market and the system," said Thomas Peterffy, chairman of the Interactive Brokers brokerage group, to justify the restrictions on transactions. He told Bloomberg Television that he made his decision on his own ... . "

Should we laugh or cry? These enc ... want the butter, the money from the butter, the c .. from the dairy and (as they say) bleeding the sheep.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/21, 16:02

It's a scam! There's no other word: they have the right to put it deep to the little ones but not the other way around!

And it's ... it's been like that since the stock market computerization of the 70s / 80s ... : Evil:

As soon as it kisses too much ... sorry drops ... the courses are suspended ... But the case of GameStop is much worse and clearly shows that the whole financial system is corrupt and rotten to the core!

Don't touch our mafia profit tools, zetes too small!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/01/21, 16:13

My son told me that these little carriers had done some pushing on Elon Musk's "je ne sais quoi" (I admit that I have trouble understanding these things), which they had postponed in one night their holdings in a cryptocurrency and that it had "taken" 1000% overnight. In short, that they made the c ... in gold in return!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/01/21, 16:40

Since you seem to know the subject:
Question: How many different cryptocurrencies are there friends?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/01/21, 16:55

sen-no-sen wrote:Since you seem to know the subject:
Question: How many different cryptocurrencies are there friends?

I said above that I didn't understand much. But I know there are many.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/21, 16:56

A sample of cryptos accessible in EUR: https://pro.coinbase.com/
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"