A first RBI (Unconditional Basic Income) paid in Switzerland!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A first RBI (Unconditional Basic Income) paid in Switzerland!

by Ahmed » 09/06/16, 11:55

Obamot, you write:
the current situation is a model "economic", or anti-economic in the long run (and even now), since we are in the process of eating our capital of natural resources at great speed "V"

I agree on the substance, but not on the form: the model is indeed "economic", in the sense that it functions in the direction of the interest of the system, but obviously not in ours. The limit of natural resources only represents the external contradiction of the system ...

On the other hand, I find that your formula: "The future of humanity will be baba-cool or it will not be!", Responds admirably to the question of Christophe! :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/16, 12:04

Bin it ... I knew it already .. But it does not answer how to get there? Because for the moment, Western companies are far from being for 99% of consumers ...

Hey why do you recommend that I see or review La Belle Verte above?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/06/16, 12:53

Failing to do this, which actually seems unlikely in the current context, it remains important to understand the evolution of a historically unprecedented situation.
Sen-no-sen had indeed discussed the idea (subtle) that economism was only the discrete vector of techno-science, and a new technological era arise purely from the rubble of the economy, except this hypothetical developments which could functionally conceived, fishing by the possibility of the transition. Indeed, consubstantiation of these two entities is proven and it is unclear how could operate empowerment of the second, when the collapse of the first would tend to lead to a deep chaos (I speak here of a end of the economy suffered and not chosen ...). This chaos would result from a functional breakdown coexisting with a mind set on the old software *.

* If we are unable to calmly consider this break today, why would it be easier at a time of acute crisis, rained conducive to stunning or violence that analysis?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/16, 13:34

The UK was the topic of C in the Air Tuesday 7 June: http://www.france5.fr/emissions/c-dans- ... 016_491635
Some comments on the page are interesting.

A review for those who can ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/06/16, 13:41

Ahmed wrote:Obamot, you write:
the current situation is a model "economic", or anti-economic in the long run (and even now), since we are in the process of eating our capital of natural resources at great speed "V"

I agree on the substance, but not on the form: the model is indeed "economic", in the sense that it functions in the direction of the interest of the system, but obviously not in ours. The limit of natural resources only represents the external contradiction of the system ...
My modest neologism "æconomique"is taken from the idea of"the oecumene"which seeks precisely to claim the denunciation of the confiscation of economic means which - part of tradition and their origin, had to serve humanity as a" tool "of development - rather than being to arrive at what some come"to use it"as a new means of drawing profits from abstract values ​​part pure lucre (another" original sin ", but that of the Protestant bankers this time undoubtedly?) the idea being to federate informally opponents the current speculative model, in spite of their differences (particularly as they sometimes are relatively small ....) and their possible doctrinal abstention.
► View Text

Ahmed wrote:
Ahmed wrote:On the other hand, I find that your formula: "The future of humanity will be baba-cool or it will not be!", Responds admirably to the question of Christophe! :P
[.] Failing to achieve this, which seems indeed improbable in the current context, it remains important to understand the evolution of a historically unprecedented situation.
Sen-no-sen had indeed discussed the idea (subtle) that economism was only the discrete vector of techno-science, and a new technological era arise purely from the rubble of the economy, except this hypothetical developments which could functionally conceived, fishing by the possibility of the transition. Indeed, consubstantiation of these two entities is proven and it is unclear how could operate empowerment of the second, when the collapse of the first would tend to lead to a deep chaos (I speak here of a end of the economy suffered and not chosen ...). This chaos would result from a functional breakdown coexisting with a mind set on the old software *.

* If we are unable to calmly consider this break today, why would it be easier at a time of acute crisis, rained conducive to stunning or violence that analysis?

Even the wave of "minimalism" has been taken to great profit by the world of "economics-finance": it was a betrayal of virtue!

PS: actually Christophe is playful, he asks questions that he has the answer! : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/06/16, 14:14

PS: para. 1, => therefore it is better indeed to correct the form of the speech.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/06/16, 14:55

(another "original sin", but that of the Protestant bankers this time, no doubt?)

The question is interesting! While it is clear that the acts of Protestants in no way aimed at profit, not more than Direct diversion of the products of labor to other purposes than human needs, the Protestant eschatology has undoubtedly contributed to a boost pre-existing trend, which is the abstraction of value in the service of its own increase. Indeed, the austere ethics of Protestantism accommodated itself to the enrichment that through a specific perception and to the only salvation of the soul (in a complex reasoning too numerous to describe here ).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/06/16, 15:17

mdr

[Edit:] well no, in the end it does not make you laugh that much, when we know that the clergy was complicit in colonization (which he called "mission" we can even ask the question whether beforehand, the Church was not a pillar of the colonial order). the missionary movement, colonization, were only different forms of European expansion. The RBI could be a precursor to a renewal of the moral sense given to citizens in their place in society. But this is where I join utopia (utopia today, but tomorrow under the weight of necessities?)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/06/16, 18:07

Consciousness, in some, the relevance of the UK or RBI, hardly reflects the idea to continue in the same way by other means, in order to adapt to the gradual eviction of human labor. Nothing especially moral there, but only the illusion that capitalist utopia could become viable, with some reforms. Illusion, because it completely conceals the internal and logical contradictions that plague the model ...
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 09/06/16, 21:25

Obamot wrote:Obviously it would be good for an independent, not to engage in "unprofitable" activities, that's not what I meant

That is what you wrote there:
Obamot wrote:For small businesses, if indeed there would be a race since everyone receverait the RBI, the fact remains that the craftsman would no longer be dependent on having to achieve a turnover that makes it possible to break evenSince part of the income is already acquired.
And then:
Obamot wrote:If I take the classic pattern that prevails in the industry and trade, that of the third 3: 1 / 3 purchase goods, 1 / 3 FG, 1 / 3 benef, it is estimated that the RBI could cover 1 / 3 (When we have a couple it would still 5'000 CHF ....)
I knew the rule 3 third on profits, not the one on the CA. 33% of sales in benef, not bad. But if these 33% are covered only by the RBI, it may be better to stop working for nothing and enjoy your free time.
0 x