Who makes the money? The money-debt. Video

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
harry ravi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by harry ravi » 04/10/08, 16:43

Instead of striving to invest in banks and save in the long run 2-3% per year, some should create a business, much more profitable year-round ....

I made a fictitious business plan on an activity with a contribution of 15000 € ..... and nothing very complicated to predict 100000 € of benefit to the year.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/10/08, 17:01

Yes, Harry, this is the idea, equity contribution and profitable niche self-financing business ...

But between anticipate and realize, there is sometimes a slight distortion 8)

I believe that Christophe has created his shop in equity and gradually self-financed to grow.

This is where patience, work and savings are needed ... maybe some distant notions for some financiers : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/08, 19:46

Remundo wrote:Without wear, everyone keeps his capital because he has no interest to lend it ... And the borrowers are muzzled for their projects. The whole system freezes: the money loses its value, the facilities are degraded, the recession peaks and the bartering is not far ...

Well no I see the thing reversed! If money stuck in the bank does not pay anything so much to spend it no?

Without the abusive wear as now: more money stuck on bank accounts that yields peasants to its holders (5% per year, which is huge for most of us, in finance is a bunny that can be done in 2 days without problems), a lot more money would be in circulation, so a lot more GDP (GDP = trade trading) so more GROWTH ...

Is not it finally one of the solutions to boost growth: penalize savings!

But currently it's the opposite: we offer more and more savings product ... : Shock:

Harry delighted him wrote:I made a fictitious business plan on an activity with a contribution of 15000 € ..... and nothing very complicated to predict 100000 € of benefit to the year.

To foresee is easy (it makes bind the banker business plan but 60% of the companies, a large part of which are financed by the banks, break their mouths after 3 years when one has to trade REALLY to pay taxes and social charges) ... in reality 100 € of benef (that is to say at least 000 or 3 times more turnover) at the end of a year starting from 4 € I think that not many people there happens ... or else it's a technological niche (or "daddy" who is behind).

Make 10 000 € of benefit (any paid expenses including social!) In the trade starting from 15 000 it is already well, I know what I speak ...and make 10 000 of benefit starting from 15 000, ie a final capital of 25 000 it is already 66,7% of interest rate per year!

Yes Remundo we did everything in self-financing and shit to the bankers! Just a clarification: it's Christine's shop too!
Last edited by Christophe the 04 / 10 / 08, 20: 00, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/08, 19:53

Here I found other cool videos: http://bankster.tv/videos.htm (the link may already be somewhere on the forums? but not seen)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/10/08, 20:20

Christophe wrote: If money stuck in the bank does not pay anything so much to spend it no?

Without the abusive wear as now: more money stuck on bank accounts that yields peasants to its holders (5% per year, which is huge for most of us, in finance is a bunny that can be done in 2 days without problems), a lot more money would be in circulation, so a lot more GDP (GDP = trade trading) so more GROWTH ...

Is not it finally one of the solutions to boost growth: penalize savings!

But currently it's the opposite: we offer more and more savings product ... : Shock:

Yes Remundo we did everything in self-financing and shit to the bankers! Just a clarification: it's Christine's shop too!

I'm not sure why, if the money is no longer paid, there is no more advantage in lending it. So everyone will keep it for their personal investment, which in general is very small. The money is no longer shared and is no longer available to major companies that can carry out important projects, or even just for individuals.

This mutualistion of the money to finance the important projects is only done by theprofit owners of capital ...

For supporters of interest-free loans, nothing prevents them from setting up a loan-free association ... There are not many candidates ...

Interest is the engine of the economy, it is the one that stimulates the owner of dapital and supports investment at the same time: thus, it is necessary that the interest rate is low enough not to strangle the borrowers but high enough to satisfy the lender.

This is why the adjustment of the interest rate is a crucial point of modern economies: excluding galloping inflation, the good compromise is around 4%, which is the business of the creditor and borrower. That's what revives growth.

5% guaranteed per year, it would be fine ... So good that not a single banker guarantees this rate, except on sluts (like 10000 euros for 3 months, then 3% after.

The swindlers and traders who say they earn 5% in 2 days forget to say that they often lose 10% the next 2 days. In addition, traders gorge themselves with commission, whether their tradeoffs are good or bad.

For the shop, I do not doubt Christophe, Christine seems to be very energetic! The financial independence that you have imposed on yourself is to your credit and long life to your business :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/08, 23:25

Remundo thank you for not doing double post .... I replied here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/relancer-l ... t6286.html
Remundo wrote:The swindlers and traders who say they earn 5% in 2 days forget to say that they often lose 10% the next 2 days. In addition, traders gorge themselves with commission, whether their tradeoffs are good or bad.

Look at the evolution of CAC40 or DOW these 10 last years: it only goes up especially the DOW ...

http://www.boursorama.com/graphiques/gr ... ole=1rPCAC
http://www.boursorama.com/graphiques/gr ... le=%24INDU

Just make a portfolio similar to these indices to easily earn more than 5% per year ...

The difference is in the pocket of the tradeur ... doing almost nothing ... it's almost wear ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/10/08, 00:15

Christophe wrote:Here I found other cool videos: http://bankster.tv/videos.htm (the link may already be somewhere on the forums? but not seen)

This is the video of the beginning of the subject ... very well done elsewhere

That the state lends money to the populace with some interest would not disturb me if these interests served only the treasures, that is to say we, as for the state before the article 104 of Maastricht

Before the adoption of this article, the debt simply did not exist and the coffers of the state were full, curious not?

Understand that this debt only exists since the adoption of equivalent texts, passed under the cloak, under the pretext of controlling inflation and that central banks were created in different countries so that they could lend to each other (the so-called "conspiracy"?)

The interests of individuals and companies were no longer sufficient, it was necessary to create state interests, more juicy

And we know very well how a bank "lends" money

All this is a financial package that can only work with strong growth, which the planet will soon no longer support

So what do we do? We watch the "powerful" create an El Dorado to watch us die?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 05/10/08, 00:18

The video explains well in the end that a solution would be that it is the government that manages the issuing and the circulation of money.

Is not it Kennedy who wanted the government to take over the management of the greenback?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/08, 00:20

Capt_Maloche wrote:This is the video of the beginning of the subject ... very well done elsewhere

And the right column? It's soft calves?
There is also TA video 104! :)

Capt_Maloche wrote:So what do we do? We watch the "powerful" create an El Dorado to watch us die?

Ben no because without their slaves (= all of us) they have no more power ... their goal is not our elimination ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/08, 00:22

nlc wrote:Is not it Kennedy who wanted the government to take over the management of the greenback?

Really? Interesting! I knew he did not like the industrial militarist lobby, but I was not aware ... did you have any information on it?
0 x