Who makes the money? The money-debt. Video

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/10/08, 10:25

Christophe wrote:I just finished.

By the way malach, this question was not evoked (directly at least) by the video that you had found us: https://www.econologie.com/l-escroquerie ... -3920.html

The answer is simple, it allows private banks to directly create money and take interest on money that does not exist

Basically, governments, under the financial pressure of banks and financial players, industrialists grouped together within this "world body", a business club what, ended up giving in: it is the signing of the federal decree in 1913 in the USA, and for us in France, article 104 of the Maastricht Treaty in the 70s under Giscard, under the pretext of limiting inflation : Cry:

What a Canulard !!

and under the guise of these organizations, Freemasonry and other equivalents, these "business" groups infiltrate all the key positions of decision-making in governments, after creating laws to enact other laws that are can pass in force for the "good of the greatest number"

If at least I was convinced of their good intentions?
however, in the pyramid we are part of the good servile people ...
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 03 / 10 / 08, 10: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 03/10/08, 10:28

I have two friends from Terminal (C), the two most "brilliant" from an academic point of view (but not only that) ...
both did polytechnics ... both are now in finance ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/10/08, 10:35

Well ask them where the money comes from, the debt and who benefits from its interests

It is not because we are in finance that we are part of the group
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/08, 10:35

Capt_Maloche wrote:The answer is simple, it allows private banks to directly create money and take interest on money that does not exist

You quote the consequence and not the cause :)

The 104 of Maastrich says that the state can no longer borrow from the ECB without interest and that they must go through private banks, it does not say that the state is no longer allowed to issue its own money via the Bank of France for example!

For me there is a nuance ... the Bank of France is a state bank?

renaud67 wrote:both are now in finance ...

Hey yes it pays more "easily" ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/10/08, 10:48

Christophe wrote:
Capt_Maloche wrote:The answer is simple, it allows private banks to directly create money and take interest on money that does not exist

You quote the consequence and not the cause :)

The 104 of Maastrich says that the state can no longer borrow from the ECB without interest and that they must go through private banks, it does not say that the state is no longer allowed to issue its own money via the Bank of France for example!

For me there is a nuance ... the Bank of France is a state bank?

Because there is no reason that private companies that are banks can create money while the state is limited to 3% by the Maastricht Treaty, the same treaty that forbids the state of to borrow from SA central bank (our bank), ie to create money, since to borrow means to create money.

It is surely not the state (ie the people) who created this law

The problem is that now, we pay interest to a private organization instead of making these interests to the state

IT'S HUGE, IT'S PERFECTLY UNJUST, IT'S FINGY!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/08, 10:56

You do not answer my question and I do not understand anything you say but it does not matter :)

What prevents the BANK OF FRANCE to emit a debt with RATES 0 with the French State? The 104 concerns the ECB ... and not the BDF ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/10/08, 11:04

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banque_de_ ... .A9mission
The Bank of France (BDF) is the French central bank. The Banque de France is not a private enterprise, it is an institution whose capital is wholly owned by the State. [2] For this reason, in the 2007 financial year, the dividend paid to the State amounts to to 1739 millions of euros and corporate tax, to 1396 million euros. [3]

Created the 18 January 1800 by the First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte, it had for first role to issue notes payable to bearer and sight. In 1811, it installs its seat in the Hotel of Toulouse, former private mansion of the Count of Toulouse Louis Alexandre de Bourbon (1678-1737), street of the Vrillière, in the 1er district of Paris, the reception of the public being done today at 31 rue Croix des Petits Champs.

Bicentenary institution, nationalized in 1945, independent of political power since 1994, the Banque de France lost some of its autonomy when the monetary policy of the euro zone was entrusted to the European Central Bank (ECB). The BdF is a member of the European System of Central Banks and its Governor sits on the Governing Council of the ECB. Due to the reduced scope of the Banque de France, the number of employees, who benefit from a special pension scheme, is bound to decline.

The Banque de France and the exchange rate policy
The banknote gradually broke away from its gold base during the twentieth century: the forced price, introduced in 1914, was only partly removed in 1928, then restored to 1936. Since that date, the value of the note is essentially based on the trust the public places in it, confidence itself based on sound monetary management. Gold has thus ceased to be a means of internal regulation to become merely a foreign exchange reserve which the Banque de France was naturally called upon to administer.

Banque de France and monetary policy
With the extension of its powers to provide liquidity to the banking system and the organization of credit, the Banque de France has thus been led to participate more and more actively in monetary policy.

If it is true that banks benefit from a power of monetary creation (by the credits which they grant), this power is nonetheless limited by the liquidity constraints imposed on them.

this is exactly what is presented in all the documents we have seen.

Globalization is a global takeover by a small group of people who use interest earned from virtual money: STUNNING

will globalization bring peace and global stability?
I hope so, because after all, the previous trials by the war have been worse than this financial war, and I am for a unification

On the other hand, I do not wish to remain a slave to society
and in principle, we should work only to produce what we need to live and to distract ourselves
0 x
harry ravi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by harry ravi » 03/10/08, 11:09

Question: if ever this is the case, that the state makes a loan to the Bank of France, the value of the French currency will not it lower?
Given that our currency is European, this action will bring down the total value of the euro?

What will be the designs?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/10/08, 11:10

Christophe wrote:You do not answer my question and I do not understand anything you say but it does not matter :)

What prevents the BANK OF FRANCE to emit a debt with RATES 0 with the French State? The 104 concerns the ECB ... and not the BDF ...

that's where everything is played, even you can not : Cry:
have to go back inside to grab and spend some time

The BoF now depends on the ECB
and the only way for the state to create money is to grow; you start to seize?

the circle is closed, no change in the system, we are condemned to work more and more and to get into debt more and more

Forcibly, this system will explode, when there will be shortage of energy, overpopulation, lack of resources and nourishment

we're going right in

I have always said that the economy has no sense in the world, remember; today it is an incredible weapon that converts nothingness into matter and work: take control of the economy and you control everything that is dependent on it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/08, 11:34

Capt_Maloche wrote:even you can not : Cry:
have to go back inside to grab and spend some time

Ben am not really a reference finance level you know ... Image

Capt_Maloche wrote:The BoF now depends on the ECB

Ok I have my answer !! Hey maloche had to start there :) Because in neither of the 2 videos this is specified since they speak of private branque "guaranteed" by the central banks (and the bank of France is one of them I presume)

Capt_Maloche wrote:and the only way for the state to create money is to grow; you start to seize?

Hey, do not take me for more nope than I am anyway ...

Capt_Maloche wrote:the circle is closed, no change in the system, we are condemned to work more and more and to get into debt more and more

We are doomed to escalavagism you mean ...

Capt_Maloche wrote:Forcibly, this system will explode, when there will be shortage of energy, overpopulation, lack of resources and nouriture. Let's go right in

It can last for a while ... we may not see this explosion ... unless we help to light the wick (what you already tell me via this topic) ...
0 x