Who makes the money? The money-debt. Video

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
bebeours
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by bebeours » 11/05/09, 13:17

bpval wrote:Hello everybody,

What to say about this creation of wealth through credit. My house. my car, my consumption, my assets, my weaknesses!
And at home it's booming!
Hello

The problem is not the credit itself. Create wealth with credits, why not. The problem is that credit is made from scratch and creates a magnifying universal debt. So, what is wealth for one is debt for the other. But it is not only a communicating vase system, because in addition to the debt, there is the interest of it. In spite of all the ingenuity that our policies could have, the social divide will only get bigger. In addition, the monetary wealth (money / debt) is too much higher than the real wealth (material / fruit).

Does anyone know the difference between monetary wealth and real wealth?

Is it for these reasons that there are projects that can not be funded? Is the money needed for better armony retained in other things?

Did the car become an object of worship because it generated credits and would be a driving force for what the film explains?
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 18/05/09, 19:55

Hello,

The credit is easy and abuse, it sucks, for the individual, for the state, or any community.
It is a super engine when used for good purposes (sic)
and it is a weakness when one gives in to the songs of the sirens of the consumption by means of the massive attack of the pub and the salesmen a bit racol-aggressive.

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/05/09, 21:21

Credit is great, as long as inflation reduces the original value of the loan, as it was in the 70 years
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
wookeng
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by wookeng » 13/09/09, 04:58

that's my opinion, otherwise I think you just have to withdraw your money from the bank
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/07/11, 19:28

Video to see: Paul Grignon's 2 Silver Dette, a chimerical promise:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbqww7 ... from=embed

It is just as well done as the first, to see and see again!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/07/11, 19:34

- Thanks for the info I did not know. What does it add to the 1er?
I would be curious to know what Indy49 thinks ...

- From the same dailymotion member: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh26ks ... blant_news : Shock: :frown: : Evil:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/07/11, 19:58

It complements the rather general 1erdocumentary and parallels the subprime crisis, it's the kind of documentary to be shown at prime time and in schools (it's beautiful to dream)!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/07/11, 20:04

I seem to have made this proposal several times higher ...

It would have quite its place in an Arte Thema ... but should not upset the establishment anyway ...

ps: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post208848.html#208848 he makes me turn ... the head ....
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/09/11, 13:53

On this subject, here is a small animated and entertaining video, where the candor of the graphic design and the caricature of the characters cleverly suggest the systemic foundations of the overindebtedness of the individuals, then the States.

The American Dream 1 / 2

The American Dream 2 / 2

The dream is not American ...

NB: some references to the films "Back to the Future" for those who liked ...

@+
0 x