Who makes the money? The money-debt. Video

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/05/09, 15:14

It's not just GDP in life.

Simply, it is often put forward by politicians to be lathered ... They forget to subtract the other GDP "gross domestic loss" which in France is very big.

Just like in companies, we talk a lot more about turnover than gross operating surplus ...

Otherwise, many statistico-economic tools finer than GDP exist.
0 x
bebeours
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by bebeours » 09/05/09, 17:08

I just watched this video.

So, since "Money = debt" and "debt = Only way to repay". So the economy is based on waste.

If I understand correctly then, taking advantage of what we could get for free or free of charge or economic savings would be anarchic. Volunteering would be just as destructive.

To grow a tomato plan in your garden or to move on a bike could be too much to blow up the world economy. Hence a society based on consumption and not a nerdy recycling.

That brings another interest to applied ecology. I do not do this to save the planet, but to piss off my banker.Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/09, 19:37

Well spoken Bebeours !!

May this be:

a) Recycle (gratos without invoicing therefore)
b) mutual aid between neighbors
c) the cultivation of his vegetable garden
d) the work of a volunteer (voluntary or not)
d) ... free advice on a forum internet for example (thus not invoiced)

In short all that is not invoiced or even billable: ... neither politicians, nor bankers nor economists can tolerate it because it does not fit into their tool (shit) counting ... what is the GDP (shit) ... But they are forced to tolerate it because they do not (yet ???) the ways to prevent them!

That's why GDP (and GDP-based growth) is BIG MERDASSE (sorry there's no other word ... because with GDP the more we plunder nature and the more we exploit man: the better !!) and that it is URGENT to find a sustainable and more humane alternative! What do I say: find is already the case but the exact term is to apply!

ALWAYS MORE IT'S NOT BETTER !!! BORDEL DE MERDE !!!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/indicateur ... t7186.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/pib-vert-t4078.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/pouvoir-d- ... t7110.html
https://www.econologie.com/pib-developpe ... -3483.html

ps: funny Remundo this Gross Inner Loss: national education contributes to how high? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

But I remind you all the same that the GDP has nothing to do with the turnover because it is the SUM OF ADDED VALUES so if you want, it is indeed "the wealth" created by the companies. I say if you want because there are serious gaps in the GDP ... Example, an added value: it is before or after charges and taxes? Because if it is before we can divide, in France, the GDP by 2 but above all it would be impossible to compare 2 GDP between 2 countries !!!
Last edited by Christophe the 09 / 05 / 09, 19: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/05/09, 19:44

Christophe wrote:ps: funny Remundo this Gross Inner Loss: national education contributes to how high? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

But I remind you all the same that the GDP has nothing to do with the turnover because it is the SUM OF ADDED VALUES so if you want, it is indeed "the wealth" created by the companies. I say if you want because there are serious gaps in the GDP ... Example, an added value: it is before or after charges and taxes? Because if it is before we can divide, in France, the GDP by 2 but above all it would be impossible to compare 2 GDP between 2 countries !!!

For GDP / CA accuracy, absolutely. I simply wanted to say that we preferentially advocate "gross indicators with large figures", such as GDP or turnover, rather than others taking into account expenditure ...

Ah well here I am thanked for my humor : Cry:

You mean students of national education ? : Cheesy: public investment is a waste for some, indeed ... :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/09, 19:48

Ah I understand better: yes talk in CA is also PIPO that speak in GDP ... I agree!

Yes for the students ... even though there are a lot of teachers who do not make good investments for future generations!

But what would the situation be without the Ministry of National Selection?
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/05/09, 19:57

We feel that there is lived experience : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/09, 20:01

Of course: I had more bad teachers than good teachers in my school life and I got more than I did I AMUSE and PASSIONNE (but it's more the fault of the ministry than the teachers who just apply a program ... more or less crap! Style 2 times the French Revolution, resistance but not the colaboration of senior officials ... etc etc ...)!

But I had some good teachers and I had fun at times but it was RARE!

The one who claims the opposite is a liar ... or a teacher's son : Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/05/09, 23:37

I confirm, but I must have been lucky because I had around 50% good teachers (opinion that is only my opinion):

to be Prof is a profession of faith
you have to be passionate and love your job to fascinate others

to note, that in general, the instit, teacher are people who never worked in company and which are supposed to form our young people to enter there ...

Personally, I think that if all teachers had a few years of experience in business, concrete examples would not fail to support their courses (as I have often seen)

But it is true that they can not leave the program ... so what? the speaker is the lecturer, not the program
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 10/05/09, 07:26

Personally, I had teachers who had a research experience in university, 2 chemistry teachers in high school and high school, among others, guess what was the result of my studies! but they did not last long, because the DEUG is a step shaver, and out put the TP I am totally bored.

I also had a history teacher who conveyed her passion with wonder, she lived her lessons as on a battlefield it would have been on the set of a film entering his class! nothing but the setting gave you envy!

And finally, a French teacher who has managed incredible bets! to make me read a book from the beginning to the end! it was a trick (it's still arrived super late !!!! : Mrgreen: I am ashamed with hindsight, but my children do not seem to suffer the same deficiencies in French that it could have created for me!

I thank them, and thank them all my life for their hard work and love of their job.

On the other hand, the hyterico zinzin that was supposed to teach me the mechanics and the electricity! the result is ~ = 0 !!!

There's work! to ratrapper, but I study and I'll get there (PS be lenient for any questions that seem a little silly, thank you!)
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 10/05/09, 15:20

Hello everybody,

This morning I planted a small loquat that wild boars had barbarously disturbed. What slobs, piss me off, plow MY field without European directives. Is this little medlar that I love more important than the horde of wild pigs? And this loquat what will be its CO2 and hydraulic impact compared to my only satisfaction. I am a master on board and I order the things I do day after day. They are insupporting and imposing on me. I bow to this scheduling. What to say about this creation of wealth through credit. My house. my car, my consumption, my assets, my weaknesses!
And at home it's booming!
Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM