Tax evasion of the multinationals, the holdup of the century.

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/02/15, 12:22

We are, despite appearances, okay! 8)
Indeed, I wrote that the situation could not be reformed from the inside, not that it could not evolve under the influence of involuntary events.

You write this contradictory formulation, because too laconic:
In short, the economy generates a lot of money and this money leaves the economic system. Logic says this system implodes

If I translate it in my terms, this means that only financial activities generate a real valuation of Value, which the so-called (wrongly) "real" economy no longer achieves.
The implosion of the system will occur when the functioning of finance appears completely disconnected from the economy of production, since it is by leaning against it that it draws its credibility. However, the economy rests above all on a common belief ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/02/15, 17:11

Thanks to the miracle of targeted advertising on the internet, here is the advertisement that was on the left of the forum just before I post this answer:

http://www.gcsoffshore.com/ouvrircompte ... wwodGUcANA

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/02/15, 22:35

Leaving to insist a little heavily, it must be clear: normal taxation would be fairer, but would not solve the structural problems of the economy.
When you write this, Grelinette:
If, the situation can evolve for the simple reason that these practices can collapse the system which precisely allows these tax optimization practices, fraud, etc.

You are mistaken, because it is the opposite which occurs: these practices, not only do not harm the maintenance of the system, but contributes to prolong its good functioning.
From the point of view of the internal logic of the system, what is unfortunate is that it is impossible to generalize this trick ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/02/15, 01:20

in France, the state succeeded above all in making pay social charges on wages ... but lets slip the tax that should pay big society

the state makes craftsmen and small businesses pay in full, and lets the big ones use the right schemes

where is the equality?

it's less worse than greece but it's not glorious

the worst part is that to successfully work I must use the same combination! doing a VSE (too small business) unable to use the combination of big is suicidal ... you have to take the time to do like the big business

I always come back to the same thing when there is too much fraud it is no longer a problem of fraud it is a problem of rule too badly made
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/02/15, 10:18

In fact, the bottom line is not really the fiscal shortfall!

The Belgian site Démocratie Nouvelle had made it appear recently.

Finally, on the scale of Belgium, 600 million euros spread over many years, it is less than the profits that the state touches annually on the historic telecom operator Belgacom / proximus.

In fact, what really hurts and for which our political excellences seemingly have no solution is the flight of capital! Because these 600 million are only a small part of the capital that leaves the country!

The other day I read the structure of the cost of a "fashion" T-shirt at 30 euros including tax: with a little civility and idea, we could quite produce it in Belgium, once Pakistani manufacturers' profits, transportation costs, part of the advertising were taken away and the brand's profits were squeezed.
But now, if when you have 250.000 euros, you are going to finance a workshop in Honduras ....
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/02/15, 11:25

It remains to demonstrate the relevance of "citizenship and the idea" in economic matters * ...
The simple idea of ​​reducing the advertising for a "fashion" product is already a contradiction in terms.

* Only a truncated analysis makes offshoring a cause of impoverishment of the capital exporting country, when it is the only solution to valorize them under conditions which are still profitable.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/02/15, 12:26

Ahmed said:

Only a truncated analysis makes relocation a source of impoverishment for the capital-exporting country, when it is the only solution to recover it under conditions that are still profitable.

and who professes this kind of demobilizing dogma?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/02/15, 12:56

capital flight: another consequence of bad rules

when you want to buy a house the transaction is fairly heavily taxed: notary fees, which are not for the notary but for the state ... when you invest in a foreign company there are no fees: which is useful is taxed what is harmful is free

in the other direction, we let foreigners buy French companies miserably undervalued: when the shares of a company are miserably low, it suffices to buy enough shares to end up owning the company for a ridiculous price.

the rules of capitalism are not the same all over the world: many countries know how to defend themselves and it is impossible to buy businesses there freely like ours
0 x