Carbon tax in France, here we go again ... Ecolomania?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 09/09/09, 19:36

Christophe wrote:Hu? What grandpa?

Raa must explain everything. A grandpa is a beautiful girl. Not even know his slang.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/09/09, 21:07

Raa ..., you have to explain everything. A grandpae she is a beautiful girl. Do not even know his spelling!
No wonder that Christophe "hindered nothing" *!

* Means: "to lose your Latin".
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
delnoram

by delnoram » 09/09/09, 21:31

Pépée would come from a child's alteration of the word poupée :D
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 10/09/09, 10:24

C moa wrote:- To motivate this family, one could tax more (or much more) its energy according to the efforts that it makes to reduce its emissions until it arrives at the possible minimum in the current state of its housing (one will not make a passive house with a 60 years build) and technology. For example, we could tell him if you do the work you will stay at 200 € / month thanks to your energy savings. If you do not do the work, know that your monthly installments will be 300 € at maturity of 5 years, then 350 at maturity of 10 years ....
- This family would contract with a guarantor (GDF / the state / town hall ...) to make investments to save money. The guarantor would undertake to assist the family in its research and in the selection of equipment. It would also undertake to take over the transition period during which the savings do not appear yet. The end goal is twofold, it is necessary that the family continues to pay 200 € / month on the one hand but that at the same time, it is necessary that it understands that it makes big savings and thus that is return on investment is much faster than initially. At the end of the 1er contract, we could offer him a second under the same conditions to change the boiler for example.
- Of course, she has the choice to refuse but in this case it would be taxed. This tax could be used to finance virtuous people.

A little complicated to implement anyway ...
But I am of course in agreement that the more energy we pay, the faster the return on investment.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Dconomie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dconomie » 11/09/09, 09:35

"No. Ecology does not rhyme with more tax for the poor. Ecology rhymes with general interest, public service and solidarity!"

http://www.lepartidegauche.fr/editos/actualites/839-non-ecologie-ne-rime-pas-avec-plus-de-taxe-pour-les-pauvres-ecologie-rime-avec-interet-general-service-public-et-solidarite-
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 11/09/09, 11:30

Ecology rhymes with consuming much less energy !!!
Ecology has been good, necessary and unfortunately expensive compared to what we have known.
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/09, 20:43

Disagree, we can do green and cheap!

But that does not fix the "system" in place ... so we make sure that what is clean is expensive (see this rant topic: stop at the ecological assistantship!)

Decidedly, the controversy is not over:

With the carbon tax, the French pay the dogmatism of their leaders!

Two main reasons lead us to postpone the carbon tax announced by the President of the Republic today

http://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/envir ... cais-61379

And to say that releasing a sticker auto malusée for the big transmitter of CO2 one would have arrived at probably better results econologically speaking in 1000 times simpler !!
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 11/09/09, 21:17

Christophe wrote:But that does not fix the "system" in place ... so we make sure that what is clean is expensive (see this rant topic: stop at the ecological assistantship )

Bo ... it's not going to make much money in the coffers of the state compared to the budget, especially if they make tax credits. In any case, the money of the state is majority redistributed in favor of the social and the communities, which is very good.
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:

The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/09, 21:23

Uh, I do not understand your answer.

Did you read what I wrote on the link in question? Have you just clicked? : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/09, 21:24

Ahmed wrote:Raa ..., you have to explain everything. A grandpae she is a beautiful girl. Do not even know his spelling!
No wonder that Christophe "hindered nothing" *!

* Means: "to lose your Latin".

+ 1 and pan in the teeth! It hurts Rulian? : Mrgreen:

ps: I still did not understand what girl / bike we were talking about : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 11 / 09 / 09, 21: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x