Luxembourg: Amazon charge VAT to 1.6% ??

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Luxembourg: Amazon charge VAT to 1.6% ??

by chatelot16 » 02/07/16, 14:29

yes but nothing indicates if it counts in one direction

what scares me is that the old electronic energy meters count in one direction only, and the most recent count in both directions, which is perhaps an advantage for those who plug them in any way but the makes it unusable for managing self-consumption

most sellers are unable to describe precisely what they are selling, so you have to buy and take the risk of not being able to use ... so I prefer to buy as cheaply as possible to limit losses

when a sales site offers good information on what it sells I agree to pay more for this service

I even think that the information could be sold separately from the products ... I would be ready to pay a site which diffuses useful information on the various product available in the trade, and which the salesmen are unable to document well

I have no complex on the economic influence of my purchases ... I have a lot more economic influence by the repairs that I make: when I save from the big agricultural mechanics of the scrap by finding economic solution it is thousands of euros that are at stake not tens of euros of Chinese electronic gadget
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Re: Luxembourg: Amazon charge VAT to 1.6% ??

by Capt_Maloche » 05/07/16, 10:12

Christophe wrote:The pressure ... Yes that's exactly it! Wait, it gets even worse: Amazon suggests you answer questions about products ... from customers of your competitors ... but yes of course that's it ... I call it slavery ... They are "nice" eh :) :) :)

I will soon test the same on eBay ... it couldn't be worse ... if ??? : Mrgreen:

Different on Ebay, because it is you who sets your prices and your shipping costs I think
more free, it's Elon Musk seems to me
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"