Join the PBS: the party of common sense

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/02/11, 22:24

EH, why do I no longer receive message notifications?

don't I come often enough? :P
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/11, 18:43

Anonymous publishes emails revealing large-scale fraud at Bank Of America

At 00:00 am New York time, the Anonymous group leaked a first series of documents - email archives - supposed to prove the active involvement of Bank Of America in a large-scale fraud. The site on which this information was made available to the public is difficult to access, but mirroring operations quickly took place in order to counter any attempt at censorship.

The conversations we discover through emails made public reveal attempts to conceal a vast credit insurance fraud, and suggest that the subprime catastrophe was perfectly anticipated long before it broke out, with the sole concern, on the side of the bank and the insurer who dealt with insurance related to loans, to hide what could subsequently incriminate them.

(...)

Suites http://fr.readwriteweb.com/2011/03/14/a ... e-ampleur/
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/03/11, 21:45

Yes,

We must all create these swellings! : Cheesy:

That I would fuck you all this at Gnouf me

As much as it is necessary to close the world purses, look at how one attacks the Japanese purse because the animal is sick, instead of helping each other in solidarity.

Must dismantle this soulless finance
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Leydorn
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Creation of PBS

by Leydorn » 26/03/11, 10:46

Hello,

Did you manage to create it?

Because for my part, I deposited the name in prefecture on the 18th, but that it is long (that it is long your way Dad) to write the statutes, what a Task!

Here it was, it was therefore just a brotherly greeting, doubled with a question, legitimate no doubt, since the name was free a week ago in the Official Journal.

Good day (what a Sun, for a few days) to all!

Aurélien
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/11, 09:58

Paradoxical?

Open the banking world?

Corruption and fraud are two major challenges facing us in the functioning of our contemporary societies, attacks the programmer, entrepreneur and composer Simon Redfern at the international Lift conference held recently in Geneva (see his presentation ). In Europe, some 30 billion euros are lost each year by corruption.

Corruption is manifold. Foreign aid is often its primary vehicle, so much so that the World Bank has launched the Start initiative to recover stolen assets. The financial scandals that precipitated the last economic crisis (Enron, Lehman Brothers, etc.) are also a mark of this. And it affects charities…

Corruption is based on secrecy and concealment. Inequality, mistrust and lack of information are some of the factors that lead to corruption. “What would happen if we replaced the information deficit with transparency, distrust with public empowerment? What would happen if we had the effective financial debugging tools? What would happen if we had a bank with accounts open for everyone to see? Can we challenge the taboo on banking secrecy? ”

This is the whole objective of the Open Bank project: to make transactions transparent by proposing new methods of protecting bank data. “We can add data protection features that apply to each situation”. Thus, by default, the bank data received by the project are therefore transparent. But everyone can adapt the modalities: we can make all transactions public, on an annual frequency or in real time, and of course manage sharing (with anyone, with their company, their friends or with everyone).

(...)

Continued, source: http://www.internetactu.net/2011/02/17/ ... -bancaire/
(read comments)

Video: http://vimeo.com/19667630

ps: no it's not April 1st!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 03/04/11, 16:16

Question: Will PBS be present for 2012? : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Leydorn
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Leydorn » 06/04/11, 10:57

It's a good question (you speak yes, THE question of any party, no?! ^^), I will try, I am well introduced in politics for a while (a guy from the PS even told me in the second round cantonal that I will be the next mayor of Tarbes, to see) so it should help, even if it can obviously also prove to be an obstacle, just know how to play it, as for everything that is double-edged, that is- to say a good package of things!

I renew mine, question, you had declared the name in prefecture? Drafted the statutes (it is the most difficult, besides a little help would be welcome, because the big problem - of the living at least-, it is this sacred time !!)?

We are going to sign them together with my partner, and after that I will have to choose secretary, treasurer and ... president! They have already asked me if I wanted to be (candidate) to the DDJS but I answered evasively by suggesting the negative, we will see, in fact I mostly did this at the start to stand out from the PRV when cantonal, well I saw the results, expected.

Otherwise the candidate that I would like for greater visibility, but I still have to be sure of him, it's Danny, my father was with the Tarbais ecologists and DCB came to see us when I was little, or like I then joined the PRV thanks to Borloo, it wouldn't be far away. Or Jean-Louis obviously but hey we already have a job to finally separate from the UMP next month. Copped the drunk to stay in addition, but good.

Really crazy some politicians, for that I wanted my PBS, Umbrella, uh, Good Samaritan http://13h15-le-samedi.france2.fr/?page ... 1140109_F2

Have a nice sunny day again!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/11, 11:34

Uh here it is (well it was) a joke ...

At the PBS level, nothing has been tabled but on the bottom of the debate we are, we can no longer, serious as you can read in the pages above ... and their links.

Uh, the "PBS" you filed, what exactly does it mean? : Idea:

I love 13:15 pm on Saturday but I miss it too often ...
0 x
Leydorn
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Leydorn » 06/04/11, 14:09

Party of Common Sense, with the slogan Simplifons la (vie) politique, SVF ^^

Me too, it's serious, since it has been filed, and a lot of people are already aware of it, including several national policies, which I don't know if it's good for me to reveal the name.
0 x
Leydorn
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Leydorn » 06/04/11, 14:16

I have read some of your posts and it is indeed serious.

I am also very interested in ecology, but we must not forget that the Earth has lived more than 99% of its existence without humans, that it has gone through all possible states of "pollution", that the only way for it to be destroyed is to my knowledge a black hole, if ITER explodes when it will be in operation for example (fortunately it is not Japan which had the contract besides), or when the Sun will be in its invasive phase.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89chel ... 9ologiques

The main problem with humans is ... humans.

: Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"