Cheaper gasoline, and near you.

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/01/07, 16:26

Article read in Internet Practice 73, February 2007:
It is not really a novelty. The fact remains that since January 2, the State launched a site for comparing gasoline prices which is based on a decree published in the Official Journal, making it compulsory to update their data daily for the 8000 stations identified. On the user side, it is simple and could not be more practical. The Internet user can launch a search by fuel type, city, and then by brand. In return, the site tells him the different prices (super, diesel and super ethanol E85), the opening hours, as well as the details of the service stations.

http://www.prix-carburants.gouv.fr/

This is the type of service that I thought I would find thanks to the net for a long time: a price comparator, for a specific object, in all of the stores in its neighborhood.
It is the State which launches the ball, following a decree! With a daily update. Hat! Image

By comparing the prices of my department, I found it curious to note that the prices are cheaper in small remote villages than in the agglomeration itself, where the flow rates are higher…
: Shock:
The same large brand is 2 cents more expensive in the city than in a village 25 km away.
We can see in it a certain idea of ​​justice, positive discrimination in a way; I especially see Bizeness there…
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/07, 18:17

What is the economic interest of this post?

Do 30km more to fill up to gain 2 cts / L it makes me piss with laughter (or rather cry from people's stupidity ...) ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/01/07, 18:34

The art of intentionally twisted interpretation ...Image

: Arrow: Personal economic interest, essentially.

It is interesting financially, or by loyalty to a brand, to choose in an agglo, among a certain number of stations, which is the most "practical".
Also on a programmed long distance journey, which is on the route, with opening times.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/01/07, 20:19

Hello

gasoline, like butter, milk or bread, electricity, the price should be fixed by the government, whatever the place, those who live near the source pays for those who are far away.

With such reason, those who live near the water pumping station should pay less for their domestic water! this is to leave the market to private companies
rural areas are not served by fiber optics, so internet at low speed, the same for the telephone,
If you had to leave transportation by rail like in America
that would be the end of the transport in railroad on the lines not very busy, finally that conditions has to make big city and still lifes elsewhere.
For fuel it is even worse since the government sets the price of taxes and its share is as important as that of the supplier, so it would not be complicated to impose a standard, but they do not have panties it lets do , the oil companies, he prefers to hunt down the little students who run on fried oil.

Andre
0 x
zac

by zac » 26/01/07, 20:58

Andre wrote:the price should be fixed by the government, whatever the place, those who live near the source pays for those who are distant.

Hello

At the meeting the price of fuel is not imposed, but there is a maximum price; it's weird they're all at the maximum price : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/07, 21:07

gegyx wrote:It is interesting financially, or by loyalty to a brand, to choose in an agglo, among a certain number of stations, which is the most "practical".

And to make how many SURkilometers in addition to earn a few tens of cents ...sorry but people who reason like this have NO notion of the real cost per km of their car (at least 0.2 € / km)

gegyx wrote:Also on a programmed long distance journey, which is on the route, with opening times.

On a long distance journey you stop when you need to refuel at the station that "arrives" and you do not take a detour of X km to grab a few cents ...

This tool is not a consumer defense tool it is a CONS TRAP ... after do what you want ... : roll:
0 x
zac

by zac » 26/01/07, 21:35

Christophe wrote:.sorry but people who reason like this have NO notion of the real cost per km of their car (at least 0.2 € / km)

Hello

you either it's rather 0.3 for all small car and € 1 for medium to large; then the mean should be closer to 0.6 / 0.7 than to 0.2 :P :P :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/01/07, 22:31

Christophe.
I have to express myself really badly, because I never had the idea, what you expose while irritating you.
I never said that you had to do unnecessary miles to earn a few cents.
I say that this comparator is useful for choosing the most "interesting" station on its route.
On a long journey, if the route takes a departmental lane, after the highway, and we know that there is an “interesting” station available, after the highway exit, it will be preferred.
In my youth, it often happened to me during the night of Sundays, hectic returns, in search of open stations. Knowing where the stations available on a Sunday evening are located is a prime asset.
In my agglo, with my small weekly routes, I meet more than 5 large stations. Knowing which one is "better" allows you to fill it up when the tank is in the reserve.
It is not necessary to check on site with his vehicle the price of the different stations, as St Thomas could have done, but to judge the comparison in front of his Internet…
Personally, I don't like to go km on weekends, for the "pleasure of riding", and I fill up with SP95 every month. This leaves me all the leisure from now on, to stop to refuel in a station of my preference.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cheaper gasoline, and near you.

by Woodcutter » 27/01/07, 02:39

gegyx wrote:[...]
It is the State which launches the ball, following a decree! […]
It seems to me that it has existed for a long time ...

See the first page of the post "Where to find biofuel?"
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/01/07, 02:55

Pfuuu .... :?
It is really badly moody Christophe this evening ... Well then, what is it that annoys you like that?

Christophe wrote:[...] real cost per km of their car (at least 0.2 € / km) [...]
What do you include in your "real cost"?
With the XM (and the HVB) the cost of "fuel" use is on average 0.07 € / km (over 40 km) but I can go down to 000 € / km.
The cost "Maintenance, repair, etc" is currently on average of 0.087 € / km but it has just taken a good slap (: frown: motherfucker of mechanic!), Because it was before at 0.058 € / km.
So the total cost of use is 0.154 € / km. Simply, I have not included a depreciation of the value of the vehicle, given the price I bought it ... (otherwise it would be at 0.2 € / km for a zero resale value).
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."