French oil consumption

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 12/11/12, 18:53

You have all forgotten the simple and inexpensive solution! Dedicated underground storage :P
Plus the collection of abandoned wood for heating.
Plus showers and wash in cold water.
Plus the bike where you pedal backwards to make electricity.
More exercises to suppress drugs ....
There are only simple and inexpensive solutions to do without oil.
Excuse me, a sudden urge to mess around ....... : Mrgreen:

jc
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/12, 21:57

Ah ah ah, it looks like some people will miss it anyway ...

: Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post244654.html#244654
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 13/11/12, 19:26

Obamot wrote:Could you explain something to us STP: you who are called in electricity, in order to better understand?

The “FULL NEED” energy (all sources combined), would correspond to 18 TWh / year (according to the Désertec project, here ...> )

I do not know how much it is in PET, I get lost in the orders of magnitude (and to compare with what the author of the thread says, but whatever).

Since we know that a 160 MW solar thermal power plant would cost $ 1 billion according to this post:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post242187.html#242187

Reported in MWh / year, how many power stations of this type would it take to cover the FULL NEED?

Then it would be enough to divide the consumption per capita and per year, to see what total amount we would arrive ...? (After adding the equivalent KWh / year for domestic heating + sanitary water, and per capita, of course! Figure which is not included in these 400 €, but how much?)

So we could better assess the potential of this "solar thermal".

but what does this diversion do?
The subject is oil.
And you reduce yourself to deflecting the thread on energy in general.

As far as I know gasoline cars and diesel vehicles (passenger cars and utility vehicles) still work on fuels.
The transition to electric is still extremely slow in fact.

and then the 400 € that you take back it was a post from 2007! : Cheesy:

I'm not saying that the subject of "FULL NEED" is not interesting, but there must be another adequate thread to talk about it, right?

The diversion of wire is a wound of this forum. (Dedeleco champion out of category).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/11/12, 22:00

2007 yes, but who unearthed this subject? : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

It is completely in phase since we are talking about TEP = Tons of Oil Equivalent.

Regarding to do without oil ... Given its cost which follows an exponential curve.

It seemed to me that to compare the amount of the total annual energy expenditure of fossil energy per head of pickaxe, to that of the cost of substitution renewable energy to determine its feasibility, was not uninteresting (although a large difference Dedelco (s) mique, I concede it ... ^^)
0 x