Chirac for the ecological revolution

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Chirac for the ecological revolution

by Christophe » 11/03/07, 20:14

In his speech a few minutes ago Jacques Chirac pronounced an ecological revolution marked by reconcile economic growth and reduce the "suffering of the Earth" (Literal translation).

Has the message of an "ecological" society touched the highest spheres of France? Nothing is less sure...

: Cheesy:

More analysis on this speech later (especially at the level of the rejection of extremisms: was sarko targeted?)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/03/07, 22:28

For the social divide, for the ecology, do what I could not do (or did not want to do) during the 12 years of my power at the highest of the State.
Advice that inspires respect ordinarily, but there, do not push!
---
He also said that for the safeguard of the planet, France was a step ahead with its nuclear power.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/07, 22:33

0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/03/07, 23:23

He also said that for the safeguard of the planet, France was a step ahead with its nuclear power.

Very important !!! that means far behind: renewable energies !!!

Words, words, words
Words, words, words
Words, words, words ... more words as usual.

Speaking of an “ecological revolution”, of the need to reconcile the needs of growth and the needs of the planet, Chirac called for devising a new mode of relationship with nature, to invent a new mode of growth including renewable energies.

More analysis on this speech later (especially at the level of the rejection of extremisms: was sarko targeted?)

What is certain is that Sarko has taken its gue full ... about the diversity of cultures. That's my opinion. No controversy. : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Chirac for the Ecological Revolution

by I Citro » 11/03/07, 23:47

Christophe wrote:More analysis on this speech later (especially at the level of the rejection of extremisms: was sarko targeted?)

It seemed obvious. Chirac has pronounced all the values ​​opposed to those that Sarkozy declares in his campaign. I saw there a pladoyer for the values ​​of Bayrou. I am wrong. :?:

Moreover, I was stunned by the "analysis" :?: :?: :?: of the speech of chirac by the journalist of TF1, Bachi or a name like that ... He said anything, and especially that by not naming for whom he advised to vote, Chirac designated in fact, the candidate Sarkosy.
I am sure that this gugusse is in the pay of sarko : Shock: : Shock:
Anything big! His arguments that were based on nothing. With the same arguments, we could just as well say "that chirac advises against voting sarko".
In short, it was not journalism, but propaganda!
As in Berlin in 1933 ...

By pushing the reasoning, the presence of Bayrou on the set of 20H at this time would tend rather to say that it was Bayrou who was "dubbed" dolphin of Chirac and not sarko. :?:
In addition to the speakers live on the show; ségo, le pen, raffarin (what the hell was he doing there?) clearly criticized Chirac apart from Raffarin (well, he was there to pass the shoe polish) and especially Bayrou who praised the discus of Chirac, weird no ?
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/03/07, 08:46

It seemed obvious. Chirac has pronounced all the values ​​opposed to those that Sarkozy declares in his campaign. I saw there a pladoyer for the values ​​of Bayrou. I am wrong.

Yes yes, I didn't dare say it but it was featured on some radio stations this morning. Montebourg said that Chirac had sent sarko into the ropes !! and yet, God knows that Arnaud does not like Chirac (business).

However, nobody thinks that Chirac will ask to vote for Bayrou. Another argument: Borloo would rally to Bayrou (and Borloo worked a lot with Chirac on his social action).

I can see Bayrou / Borloo (social) / Lepage (environment) / ?? to counter the left and Sarko (which would suit Chirac well, but will he go so far as to ask not to vote for Sarko (an old grudge from 1995).

I am sure that this gugusse is in the pay of sarko
Anything big! His arguments that were based on nothing. With the same arguments, we could just as well say "that chirac advises against voting sarko".
In short, it was not journalism, but propaganda!
As in Berlin in 1933 ...

You had to watch "France Europe Express" by Christine Ockrent on FR3 at 23 pm with a lot of speakers (it is surely listenable on the FR3 site).
By pushing the reasoning, the presence of Bayrou on the set of 20H at this time would tend rather to say that it was Bayrou who was "dubbed" dolphin of Chirac and not sarko.
In addition to the speakers live on the show; ségo, le pen, raffarin (what the hell was he doing there?) clearly criticized Chirac apart from Raffarin (well, he was there to pass the shoe polish) and especially Bayrou who praised the discus of Chirac, weird no ?

Completely agree with your analysis; I felt the same as you. I did not listen to the comments of the service man.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/03/07, 20:21

Uh and what do you think of the sentence "Unemployment has never been so low for 1/4 of a century"? : Shock: : Shock:

It was kind of great anything? no?

Ah voui suis con I forgot that the RMistes were not counted as unemployed ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 12/03/07, 23:17

Christophe wrote:Uh and what do you think of the sentence "Unemployment has never been so low for 1/4 of a century"? : Shock: : Shock:

It was kind of great anything? no?

Ah voui suis con I forgot that the RMistes were not counted as unemployed ... : Mrgreen:

I thought there was no shortage of air ... but we already knew that. : Evil:

We know that Radiation unemployed have become a national competitive sport in recent years. : Evil:
And then it's easier than finding them work ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/03/07, 23:25

Uh and what do you think of the sentence "Unemployment has never been so low for 1/4 of a century"?

Indeed, no one has even noticed Christine !! Besancenot was missing: he would have set the record straight.

Who said that? surely an economist prof of Fac or Alain Minc who writes a new book every 3 months and sits on a number of boards of directors, enough to sink a peaceful retirement by the fireside.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 13/03/07, 08:26

Hello

Ah voui suis con id I forgot that RMistes were not counted as unemployed ... Mr. Green

and those of "tomtom" no longer too complicated it seems : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

@+
Last edited by zac the 13 / 03 / 07, 10: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"