Article 104 - MAASTRICHT - The scam of debt

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/01/12, 20:41

Ahmed wrote:
Obamot wrote:
Obamot wrote::|
Obamot wrote:
Ahmed wrote:Do you like my story? 8)

: Cheesy:

( : Shock: : Evil: )

And yes, those who know the Mac, and who made a good living with (computer easy to ... 1984-2004 era) ... have lived! Since everyone had access to graphical interfaces, and cheap RAM (at the time 1 mega Valley 4'000FF !!!) everyone finally could afford a cheap computer and do the same job (they thought), but in the meantime ... we left feathers!

Yes, that's the way it should be described. The market economy is a mirage turning into a nightmare! (Although it is already ex officio for some and for a long time for others ...)

It is difficult today to find high value-added products to try to succeed. The problem is that whoever gets there will be de facto "in the direction of the current"!

Then there are those who float and those who already have their heads under water! Alas.

So yes, the meager solution I gave is a form of therapeutic relentlessness (ie disconnect the real economy).

It seems to me that at first, it is a fair and relatively realistic solution!

See how easy it is to get to "Self-persuade" : Mrgreen:

The modern version of butter + butter money + dairy etc, is already in my signature ...

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
It's hard to find high-value products today to try to do the trick.

Yes, and the bet is higher and higher, depending on the decreasing returns that apply roughly: more investment is needed to increase productivity.

The "real" economy is a lure for the reasons already mentioned and also because, in its abstraction, it encompasses the useful, the useless and the downright harmful productions and treats them all on the same footing: that of the value which results from them. results.

Ahmed wrote:
Obamot wrote:..the meager solution I gave is a form of therapeutic relentlessness (ie disconnect the real economy).

Only, indeed a disconnection of the economy and a reorganization of the activity on other bases to be defined will make it possible to avoid the evolution towards a progressive chaos (it is not won!).

Curiously, I would almost be of the opinion that we should return to the era of cartels (in the good sense of the term).

Because I do not see an isolated company, to stand alone! On the other hand, a group could more easily defend itself by carrying out concrete actions.

In my corner, there is for example this:

wiki wrote:WIR Bank is a Swiss banking institution that issues its own currency to facilitate economic exchanges between its members. Its headquarters are in Basel. WIR is the abbreviation of the German word Wirtschaft which means economy.

The WIR bank is an organization Nonprofit [ : Shock: ] It serves the interest of customers. It is a very stable system, little inclined to failure, or systemic crisis, as in the current banking system. It remains fully operational even in times of general economic crisis.

WIR may have contributed to the remarkable stability of the Swiss economy, as it cushioned the slowdown in the business cycle.

Currently in Switzerland, one in five SMEs uses WIR

It now has more than 60 SMEs among its partners who practice a payment system without cash

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banque_WIR

Bank website:
http://www.wir.ch/index.cfm?DC86BF333C1 ... _lang_id=8

Without cash? : Shock: But what do they live on then? How do they pay their rent? Their supplies? Salaries?

Recently, the WIR currency is convertible (1 WIR = 1 CHF).

So why not government bonds in WIR?
0 x
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 05/01/12, 11:34

Definitely, I love Swiss!
Great to have had the audacity to create a solidarity bank, especially in Switzerland.
Why don't we copy them? They have long included ecology and environmental protection (as well as animal rights) in their constitution if I am not mistaken. And, they respect it. : Evil:

It's a bit like the principle that defines alternative currencies ( Common_Currency ) local and united economies.

Why do state central banks not adopt this principle? Not to substitute the national currency for the euro but to overcome these shortcomings by creating a tool for each "sphere". a national currency reserved for internal trade needs with an interest rate <1% and absolute sovereignty. Foreign trade remaining in euros.
This is undoubtedly what would make treasury bonds really attractive, the assurance that it is not to pay the interest on an odious debt but indeed to invest in public service and feed the national economy before all.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/01/12, 20:42

In fact, as I understand it, you can use WIR in all cases where you have a supplier who works with this principle or you are in a sort of counter-trade regime. And that does not change anything, since the margin remains the same.

In other countries there are a little cooperative savings banks, right? In my corner there is still the Raiffeisen, but they then work in "local currency"!

It is all the originality of the WIR system, to have no transaction with cash!

So instead of “borrowing”, it seems to me that it should be possible to offer services to “capitalize on a potential for exchange”, which can then be traded for something else, among the 60 SMEs that are part of the network.

By cons, I wonder how it goes the first time we get paid in WIR? It would be fun to try the experience! There is a big interest in that, it is that in times of lean cow, you can continue to offer your work without completely blocking your activity, as I understand! I'm going to have to find out and join ...; D

But actually "choosing the right bank" is important. I had to leave mine when it aimed too high in terms of profitability ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/01/12, 22:20

Curiously, I would almost be of the opinion that we should return to the era of cartels (in the good sense of the term).

Do you mean by cartel the old corporations?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/01/12, 22:42

I have no preconceived idea, as long as said corporatist formula would allow lobbying to impose that the banks play their full role and do not engage in speculative investments, and not that said corporation uses that as a ploy to constitute a "preserve" and impose its law on the market! (This is the flip side...)

Some banks play their role fully and are absent from the speculative market, it remains to be seen how then they can fulfill the current economic criteria relating to inflation (because currently, if an investment does not yield anything, it loses its value: isn't that what should be stopped?). Besides, why should they speculate? Nothing forces them to do so: and they can do without it as soon as we know that they have already taxed ALL transactions for a long time as a "profit center", which should theoretically ensure their survival!

At that time, because they are already widely present on the insurance market. We could well see the premiums fall because they would no longer have to "redo" in the event of monstrous losses on the stock markets or absorb some losses in other risky sectors ...

I think that at one point or another, we will realize that the “rent of money” too, should be redefined according to the criteria and the performance of the economy real!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/16, 01:22

A video to share:

This is not only about Belgium, unfortunately (or fortunately for her)
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 21/01/16, 12:44

"if Burkina Faso does not pay its debt I would not be at the next conference" Thomas Sankara, president of Burkina Faso assassinated.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17idb ... addis_news
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/16, 13:45

It is certain that one should not attack the debt, scam of the politico-financial century which gives back the people to the row of slaves (since generally 100% of the income tax simply refunds the interests of the debt)

Besides, I noticed that those who attacked them were often classified on the far right! Should you explain to me why? What is the relationship between denouncing a political-financial subjugation and fascist ideas ????

And so, all Icelanders and Argentines who dared to erase their debt would be fachos! Mouhahahah?!?

Ah yes when we want to get rid of his dog we say that he has rabies ...

Watch the video I posted last night, very well explained, calmly as it should be!
0 x
Christophe

Re: Article 104 - MAASTRICHT - The debt scam

by Christophe » 28/04/17, 15:10

A good article: https://www.scienceshumaines.com/en-fin ... 37453.html

Do away with debt

There are three solutions to reduce debt: conduct a austerity policy, clear the slate or launch the money board. Each presents risks ...

(...)

Who holds the French debt?

According to the France Trésor agency, which manages French debt on the financial markets, two-thirds of this debt is held by economic agents not resident in France, whether they are individuals, businesses, insurance companies, banks or sovereign wealth funds.

A third of the remaining debt is in the hands of economic agents resident in France. Mainly insurance companies, which represent almost a fifth of the total amount of French debt, the rest being held by French banks.

Renaud Chartoire
0 x
Christophe

Re: Article 104 - MAASTRICHT - The debt scam

by Christophe » 23/12/17, 03:29

In 2018, this will be 42 million for the Debt (mainly interest): http://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/art ... 55770.html

This roughly means that each French person (including children) gives € 600 per year to banks for "nothing" (mostly foreign banks) ...

Even if you do not pay tax: it is the VAT on your purchases that will pay these 600 € ...

Budget_2018.gif
Budget_2018.gif (29.42 KiB) Viewed 4768 times

0 x