Article 104 - MAASTRICHT - The scam of debt

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 12/07/11, 23:33

Real estate prices are like demand and the reverse of interest rates, because the repayment of the loan to the maximum possible, replaces the rent over a very long period.
So, we have a real estate bubble that coincides with low rates, and like in the US, the rise in rates will make a crack or at least lower prices, as in the years 1993 to 1996, at low real estate prices, even unsaleable , and rates still high. The good deal was in 1997 to 1999, rates became lower and prices still low !!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/07/11, 19:20

You touch there 2 subjects, which although a little distant from the problematic (if any) of the debt, are 2 aspects which are used for the exploitation of the good people that we are:

The cost of real estate, delusional, unrelated to the cost of living

and often the ignorance of the not too informed "average" Frenchman who trusts his policies to defend his interests.

The fact is that, well occupied with their job and with the education of their brats, the average European does not really have time to be interested in the why of the debt, in the hectic life of our policies which knock out the opinion with media flashes without content and which sum up their programs to promises without a feasibility study.

The day a presidential contender explains, figures in support that he will make this or that decision for the following reasons and with the following means, I vote for him.
Have you ever seen numbers in previous presidential elections yourself?

For housing, it is not the cost that limits the purchase of certain employees, but mobility for some, and especially as you say above Christophe, poor management of their wealth
Anyone can today make a loan to buy a Parisian studio, restore it, resell it to buy larger etc ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 16/07/11, 20:03

When the debt mechanism was put in place, the countries were gold. If you had more you had to borrow it from someone else or raise taxes. Monetary creation did not exist. With continuous wars, gold and then borrowing were synonymous with power, or simply survival.
Once the countries were in debt, the bankers had a dominant position, and the monetary creation mechanisms were not put in place until then.
Today, the value of money is no longer linked to a gold reserve but to the supposed capacity to repay the country's debts. This means that a country no longer needs a gold reserve and can create money without borrowing. Its limit is inflation, which deteriorates its competitiveness and thereby its ability to pay its debts. From what I understand, if a state paid all its debts by creating money, it is quite possible that it would not change much for it, the overall money supply remaining the same. The value of the currency would then be solely dependent on its trade balance. I suppose that there is a whole series of treaties, agreements etc ... which prevent this emancipation.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/01/12, 23:32

Click on the link to the video below:

WHY THE CRISIS, WHY NOW

And it's ultimately easier than you think

First we make a debt, Maastricht and others, and then we speculate downwards on this mass of money considerable supplied to the eye by the populasse,
so yes, we can now talk about a plan

As Jacques Cheminade (pretending to the 2012 presidential election) says, it suffices to declare the state bankrupt to put them down (the speculators) and break this human grinding machine

See among others at 18'16 and 19'00 and 26'30 and 29'20 "trader = crook : Mrgreen: "on the video

Personally, I'm fed up with the markets,
if the markets collapse, it won't stop the wheat from growing ...
Austerity my ass, I will refuse to pay my taxes if my political representatives do nothing.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/01/12, 23:42

Politicians are not doing the right thing, so they are corrupt or have no balls

there are only two alternatives

Line up with the "bad guys" or make a revolution
frankly i don't know what is the best solution
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Article 104 - MAASTRICHT - The debt scam

by Obamot » 03/01/12, 23:55

Huge thanks to see the scale of "THE problem ", almost 3 years before everyone ...

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

Capt_Maloche qui le Wed 17 Sep 2008, 10:37 wrote:http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/xn55q_Tinkiepax2_conspiration/video/x6qay0_maastricht-article-104_news

it answers quite a lot to my questions about the debt that swells since the 70 years

I have always been convinced that it was a financial scam
I hope at least it serves us to buy peace with us

1200 Billions of Euros anyway + the interest that increases each year, it is HALLUCINANT of CONNERIE, never I would manage my accounts like that

Edit: news made https://www.econologie.com/l-escroquerie ... -3920.html
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/01/12, 00:47

Any small note: I already put this video of 2:30, January 1, 2012, historical analysis, on econology on public debt bankruptcy of Greece ... who's next?
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post220660.html#220660
To look at and assimilate, but the main error is deregulation which allows anything, like saw the branch on which we are sitting, (especially in the USA) and serious errors on the European constitution, losing the sovereignty of the currency and without real control and regulations of the states and banks.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/12, 14:27

The financiers have no interest in the total collapse of the system, but I fear that this is a bit like a nuclear accident: once a certain threshold is exceeded, no one controls anything anymore !! And as for nuclear, this threshold is either unknown or indeterminable or is the subject of omerta !!

Capt_Maloche wrote:(...)

As Jacques Cheminade (pretending to the 2012 presidential election) says, it suffices to declare the state bankrupt to put them down (the speculators) and break this human grinding machine

See among others at 18'16 and 19'00 and 26'30 and 29'20 "trader = crook : Mrgreen: "on the video

Personally, I'm fed up with the markets,
if the markets collapse, it won't stop the wheat from growing ...
Austerity my ass, I will refuse to pay my taxes if my political representatives do nothing.

Not yet seen this one but I started to watch another conference of 2h00 (4h30 in all ... to see in several times therefore!) A must see : https://www.econologie.com/forums/post220910.html#220910

The powerpoint is available, there are curves ... let's say "interesting" if only one had to be remembered, it is this one:

Full presentation: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... U9fLHb.pdf

Capt_Maloche wrote:if the markets collapse, it won't stop the wheat from growing ...

Yes it will grow, but you will not be able to buy it anymore ...

Capt_Maloche wrote:Austerity my ass, I will refuse to pay my taxes if my political representatives do nothing.

This may be where to start ... but to avoid paying VAT (as a consumer), it will be difficult ...

"Happy" New Year anyway ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

Re: Article 104 - MAASTRICHT - The debt scam

by Christophe » 04/01/12, 14:30

Obamot wrote:Huge thanks to see the scale of "THE problem ", almost 3 years before everyone ...

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

It's good for these genres expectations (among others, such as thermal storage, insulation before solar PV, the eco-friendly scam of thermodynamic heating ...) that ce forum should be better known and visited ...

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/01/12, 16:14

... and yes there too, there would be work to increase the audience!

But is current attendance a concern? Honestly i don't think you'd like a forum who could escape
to any check if the number of visitors exploded, because of the constraint to manage it, no ...?! (Finally I can be wrong ...)

Christophe wrote:The powerpoint is available, there are curves ... let's say "interesting" if only one had to be remembered, it is this one:

Very interesting, almost "flat" until 1982! What happened at that time? Why did debt suddenly explode?

This is correct for public debt + debts guaranteed by the state.

More TOTAL debt => private + public, it is half of the world GDP, that is to say 65'000 billion US $ (well ... although ... we should no longer give it in monkey money, because if we gave it in Euro, with the dollar that has lost half of its value, we should double, because theoretically it reaches 130 billion dollars, or global GDP !!! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: ... then the debt that certain European states alongside ... it is purely "technical" ...
0 x