The recipe of manure nettle forbidden freedom ... soon?

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Christophe

The recipe of manure nettle forbidden freedom ... soon?

by Christophe » 07/09/06, 11:57

Remember, we are in September 2002, an action of the departmental director of the suppression of frauds of Maine-et-Loire contributes to put the sale of nettle manure, in France, outlaw. One of the emblems and tools of organic farming is therefore commercially banned. However, if nettle manure is banned for sale since that date, neither the communication of its recipe, nor its use are concerned ... or rather were concerned!

Indeed since 1er July 2006, a decree prevents to provide, by any means whatsoever, recipes natural products not approved. Thus, the simple act of communicating publicly:
- hot water is a good weed killer for driveways;
- that simple leaves of fern move the caterpillars away from the cabbages;
- the secular recipe of nettle manure.
... can be worth a sentence 2 years imprisonment and 75 000 euros fine, to the author.

In view of the aberration of such a decree, if no one really believed in the effective application of this text, the action conducted last Thursday, by state services at a landscaper / lecturer promoter of techniques agricultural alternatives shows that the State intends to enforce this new decree. In fact, the representatives of the National Inspectorate for Competition, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control and the Regional Plant Protection Service of Ain reportedly seized courses for trainees and data from Eric Petiot. all without a warrant ... Moreover, the person concerned would have been prohibited from harvesting with wild trainees wild plants in the wild in order to use them for preparations covered by the decree.
Today, it is now forbidden to refer to and transmit secular popular knowledge and traditions, in fact our legacy to all.
So what about the freedom of expression that prevails in France, a democratic state?

Simply scandalous ... econology is already outlawed?

Edit: the recipe https://www.econologie.com/forums/recette-du ... t2330.html and other infos: https://www.econologie.com/purin-d-ortie ... -3186.html
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 04 / 11, 09: 17, 3 edited once.
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 07/09/06, 15:55

amazing ....
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The recipe for nettle manicure forbidden ... freedom soon

by Targol » 07/09/06, 16:09

Christophe wrote:Thus, the simple act of communicating publicly:
- hot water is a good weed killer for driveways;
- that simple leaves of fern move the caterpillars away from the cabbages;
... can be worth a sentence 2 years imprisonment and 75 000 euros fine, to the author.

Do not be the con Christophe, correct your post, replace it with
Christophe, after correction, to avoid prison, wrote:Thus, the simple act of communicating publicly:
- that XXXXXX is a good weed killer for alleys;
- that simple leaves of XXXXXX remove caterpillars from cabbages;

Welcome to the reign of censorship and stupidity.

Let's ask the question: who benefits from this law?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

Re: The recipe for nettle manicure forbidden ... freedom soon

by Christophe » 07/09/06, 16:11

Targol wrote:Let's ask the question: who benefits from this law?

Chemicals not? Rhone Poulenc style that made the fortune of Hulot ... : Evil:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 07/09/06, 16:32

Yes, or the manufacturer of Round'up: a well-known weed killer manufactured by ....... MontSanto. Do you remember that name?

There is always the same # @ * $ * $ behind the draconian and biodiverticidal laws:
  • End of the moratorium on GMOs: Monstanto is one of the main sellers in this field.
  • Prohibition of sale of uncataloged seeds (CF post we must save natural seeds). As a reminder, Montsanto is one of the largest seed companies in the world.
  • and now that.

Let's ban MontSanto. It will do good to the planet !!!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/06, 16:49

There are days (like today) ... or I really wonder what "our action" is for ... :| :| :| "Everyone" does whatever and what they want anyway ...
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 07/09/06, 17:20

It's so big that I can hardly believe it ..
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/06, 17:21

freddau wrote:It's so big that I can hardly believe it ..

Not better ... but yet we can read here:
http://www.univers-nature.com/interview ... icole.html

"Art. L. 253-1. - I. - The placing on the market, use and possession by the end user of plant protection products is prohibited if they do not benefit from a marketing authorization or a distribution authorization for experimentation issued under the conditions laid down in this Chapter.

and further :

"Art. L. 253-7. - Any commercial advertising and any recommendation for the products defined in the article L. 253-1 can only relate to products benefiting from a marketing authorization and the conditions of use fixed in these authorizations.

I doubt that universe nature had fun making a "false" text of law ... To summarize soon: everything that will not be authorized will be prohibited! If this is the keystone of computer security, it is less so for individual freedoms ...

I do not know where we're going ... but we're going head-down!
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 07/09/06, 18:51

Well agree with you Tagrol, one day we'll talk like this:
"I XXXXXX XX xXXXXX XX XXX XXXXXX XXXXXX." and yet I may have said too much.

But all that reminds me of the DADVSI law, roughly speaking:
- It's free? so it's illegal
- It spreads for free? so it's illegal.
- A product that does not cost anything to consume? so it's illegal.
- It does not produce money for anyone (or at least not those who are already very rich)? so it's illegal.

: Shock: LIVE THE DEMOCRATURE : Shock:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 07/09/06, 21:23

And yes, Abyssin3, look at the treatment reserved for HVB (where the grower sells directly to the consumer) compared to "bio" -diesels (forced to go through the industrial distillation box), to finish convincing you.

I think we can go further: forbid forums on the Internet. It's a scandal that people can help each other and exchange in this way without any "world-company" benefiting from it !!!
0 x