Washing with ceramics: miracle solution to chemicals?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Washing with ceramics: miracle solution to chemicals?

by gildas » 04/02/21, 23:40

Hello,

Besides doing as well as chemicals, the bioceramic beads would not pollute and save you a lot of money!
Forget the traditional dishwasher tablets for a moment or permanently and turn to an innovative and fashionable solution: it is called Iji bag and it is an answer to all the concerns of that time. Clearly, it combines the use of the dishwasher with an approach that respects the environment and the budget while being efficient and economical.

Major assets

If you're hesitant to take the plunge, browse through these few IJI Bag Avis. But, beyond these subjective comments, know that this product has demonstrated definite benefits. Which ? First, it is eco-responsible in the sense that it does not contain any chemicals. Second, it does not pollute the oceans: it thus contributes to their protection. Third, it presented the same level of efficiency as that of traditional tablets. Finally, it allows you to save a lot of money, around 1 euros. Think about knowing more about its working mechanism! You will be more seduced.

The secret of such an economy

Finally, it's no secret! In the era of the fight against waste at all levels, the makers of this tablet had the great idea to make it reusable for 4 years in a row! Clearly, it is a sustainable product which partly makes life easier. For 4 years you no longer need to buy tablets. Not to mention that the delivery is quite possible. In any case, it is a real benefit for the user. Note however that the brand opts for a classic shipment, which extends the shipping time. This choice is explained by its desire to further reduce its carbon footprint. Yes, obviously here, there is no half measure. The principles and values ​​are taken very seriously and their realization is effective.

http://www.mademoiselle-gabrielle.fr/le ... vaisselle/
The green economy, what is it really worth?
January 3, 2021 No By AMINE
For some time now, some brands have been touting the merits of ceramics. In particular iji.eco which seems to have found the miracle solution to the chemicals that invade our dishwashers. Cushions filled with dozens of bioceramic balls that would wash your dishes perfectly.

In contact with water, a process of hydrogen peroxide is set up, it thus allows the water to have a higher pH and therefore to acquire a more intensive washing power.

Many scientific studies have proven that this phenomenon is functional, you can also find tests on YouTube:

As you can see after a few minutes in the water, the pH of the water is higher (10).

The effect of ceramic balls is therefore clearly visible on water, but does this phenomenon really affect its detergent power?

It would seem so because many tests with conventional detergents also show a rise in the pH of the water, and it is this increase in pH that gives them their true cleaning power.

We will find out later in this article

We then decided to test them for you. So, ecological or intox?

First, you should know that the products used for the dishwasher are very far from being ecological. By their composition, their packaging, their production. Indeed these products contain phosphate which depending on the dose can cause certain diseases such as osteoporosis or kidney problems.

A little reminder of the facts.

The water you use with your dishes represents 12 liters, or 27 billion liters per year, in France alone. Are equally released in our seas, our oceans, our rivers. As for packaging, it represents more than 16 million tonnes of plastic each year, still in France alone.

IJI.eco offers us its bags filled with ceramic balls which would have the ability to clean just as well or even better than conventional products. The ceramic used having the characteristic of increasing the pH of the water with an adequate temperature - that of your dishwasher for example -. In addition, IJI undertakes to finance the depollution of the oceans by paying € 2 for each order to an association. We let you discover our opinion in the following paragraph.

We have been using the IJI Bags for 2 months now.

The results are final. Nothing to report. The dishes are clean, they are efficient. Simple cups of coffee, gratin dishes with tough pieces, all the tests are successful. For us it's a big “YES”

We recommend the use of ceramic balls for household chores.
A second article will soon arrive on the blog in different sectors.

https://www.gabjo.fr/leconomie-ecolo-qu ... -vraiment/
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Washing with ceramics: A miracle solution to chemicals?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/02/21, 00:00

Tomorrow I buy and then I will test. Thanks for the tip.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/02/21, 02:45

Laundry without laundry, can you believe it?
Phosphate-free while https://www.actu-environnement.com/ae/n ... _2418.php4

I should have let you do it, but I'm a good prince. https://www.signal-arnaques.com/scam/vi ... iste%20pas.

After you do as you want and continue to insult us Image
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/02/21, 02:54

izentrop wrote:Laundry without laundry, can you believe it?

I should have let you do it, but I'm a good prince. https://www.signal-arnaques.com/scam/vi ... iste%20pas.

In “scam signal” isn't there the pseudo “vaccine” Pfizer yet? : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/02/21, 03:03

izentrop wrote:Laundry without laundry, can you believe it?

I insult you that when you deserve it, and again, I am in detention. Otherwise, ceramic beads for washing have been around for ages, I've seen. But thanks for the "scam" link. A single report is still skinny.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/02/21, 07:42

you should do a double blind study by running the dishwasher with nothing at all as well ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/02/21, 09:06

In contact with water, a process of hydrogen peroxide is set up,

: Cry:
hydrogen peroxide is the learned name for hydrogenated water, but it is not a "process" but a molecule. And it does not happen like that, you need peroxide ions, which do not exist in ceramic (you can find for example in the black substance of the old "leclanché" batteries, it is manganese dioxide MnO2, which effectively releases hydrogen peroxide in an acidic medium).
But in ceramics, I can't see ...

The increase in pH is due to their basic nature, to check if it is real, a simple pH paper for example to check swimming pools can show it. It exists with any soap already. It is effectively degreasing because it saponifies fats.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/02/21, 09:13

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Tomorrow I buy and then I will test. Thanks for the tip.
I was stupid, I should have waited until tonight before intervening, we lost an opportunity to laugh. :P
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/02/21, 12:41

izentrop wrote:I was stupid

Why use the past tense? The present and the future fit perfectly.: Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/02/21, 12:50

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote:I was stupid

Why use the past tense? The present and the future fit perfectly.: Mrgreen:

+1

(I'm talking about the count of Guy's posts with only insults, of course).
0 x