Use ashes like laundry

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 06/10/09, 15:16

it's good to dig a little ... but it must accompany with evidence, if not articles, scientific sources, etc ...

nanoparticles = sources?

my explanation: as there is the "wash2o" machine which washes from the electrolysis of water (like the electrical system which diffuses
bleach in the pool and avoids the pellets), it makes ionized water that has a washing power (ph): here it is the ore balls that ionize the water, to give them this washing power .
what minerals are these beads made of?

question: why reloading in the sun?

the bouboules!

it means nothing.

the only nanoparticle floating in the air that I know is that of depleted uranium after the explosion of a shell ...

I thank you for digging the question, but we must develop, and for your case, explain why you speak nanoaprticules.
please
0 x
fabienne70
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fabienne70 » 06/10/09, 19:18

I come back to the ash-based laundry, I have the impression that you overdrive the ashes, I get involved:
I put two mug (cup of tea) of ash for a liter of water not necessarily boiling qqs times even cold I shake my bottle vigorously two or three times in the day when I pass to quote and the next day I filter!
I put two mug of this mixture by machine qq the nature of the laundry!
I have been using this laundry for years, I have two young children, and my laundry is clean
on the other hand if qq has the recipe ivy based detangler I'm hyper penchant because the ash laundry does not come at the end of all the stains must still a stain in case of strong chocolate invasion : Lol:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 13/10/09, 09:53

Hello !
the best stain remover, as with soap nuts, remains active oxygen, acclaimed by the major brands, it is however simply done with "washing salt", sodium percarbonate .. maybe only with bicarbonate ?

if not for ivy, I have already used as a washing up product, it is simply an infusion .. or decoction? ...
0 x
fabienne70
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fabienne70 » 13/10/09, 15:30

we put the water to boil and infuse the ivy in doing right?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 19/10/09, 10:18

wiki gives:

Dishwasher soap :

Boil 100g of ivy in 2 liters of water several minutes. Press, the juice obtained can then be used as dishwashing liquid.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 07/11/09, 13:39

Hello,

I have a little question. So I prepare the mixture with a volume of ash for a volume of water, there it's been three days that it settles, so I will go to the operation of separation of "phase" and filtering.
And the question I ask myself is what dose of this mixture must be put in the machine?
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 08/11/09, 17:30

So no one to answer my question ?: frown:
What dose must we put in the machine?
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 08/11/09, 17:47

Ben ... depending on the volume of laundry and its state of "filth", I put up to almost a liter (for about 6 kg of well soiled laundry).
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 08/11/09, 18:40

Ok thanks for the answer.
I'll have to wait a bit because I'm not 1L and far from it ...
0 x
Mysti
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Mysti » 13/11/09, 15:28

1 liter ... pfiouuu, anything!
I put less than 100 ml in laundry and it washes nickel.

Séverine
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"