Use-by date, a food mess for?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Re: Deadline consumption, a food mess more?

by Christophe » 04/05/23, 00:20

If not instead of denouncing and being foamed on the asocial RS… why did not he recover the food?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/23, 00:21

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Except that the older the yogurt, the more plastic goes into it. : Mrgreen:

Like condoms? Did your mother tell you anything about this? : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/05/23, 00:24

Condoms, I've worn them twice in my life... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/23, 00:45

I was talking about your father's from the c... : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/05/23, 00:49

Lôpin bitten... 8)
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/05/23, 01:14

Christophe wrote:I have already eaten 6 month old yoghurts that had remained the last 48 hours at room temperature…no worries…

After 10 months it gets complicated…after 12 months it's inedible…(I have a big fridge lol)

So the little bites that respect the dlc on yoghurts are just tdcs…
Me too but in this case, we do not know the rules imposed by the regulations in force.
Christophe wrote:If not instead of denouncing and being foamed on the asocial RS… why did not he recover the food?
Totally agree...
We will not know the sequel which may have had a happy ending or not if it remained several hours in direct sunlight. : Shock:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/05/23, 18:46

With us, generally everything that is canned, cookie (long DLV, sell-by date, and not DLC, use-by date), is removed 1 month before the date, and is given to EMMAUS, or to a "solidarity store).
The condition is that they give us a "signed, stamped follow-up".

Products such as sandwich bread, for example, it's 5 days before the date, yoghurts too, but it's more difficult to remove.

Now also we have to do anti-waste, a little at the expense of associations like EMMAUS, for example, and there you can sell with a reduction until the date, and then you put in the trash!

So, the anti-gaspi, there are pros and cons....

A bottle of UHT milk, unopened, you can consume it up to 18 months after the date, you will not be sick.
A frozen product, without breaking the cold chain, 100 years later, but the taste will no longer be there, and there will be nothing left in it like vitamins (if they had survived a little), etc.

The same yogurts sold in France have about 3 weeks of "life", have 6 weeks for example if they are shipped to Reunion, for example.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"