Tips: buy better

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tips: buy better

by Ahmed » 01/09/22, 23:29

Whatever the meaning of these measures, it remains manipulative, because depending on whether one is supposed to tacitly agree or not, it changes the result (into its opposite), even though it is about the same people. ..
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 01/09/22, 23:34

Ahmed wrote:Whatever the meaning of these measures, it remains manipulative, because depending on whether one is supposed to tacitly agree or not, it changes the result (into its opposite), even though it is about the same people. ..

Yesterday or the day before yesterday I told you that you were sometimes nag, now I tell you that you're boring (to my taste)!

Is it manipulative to decide that the distribution of leaflets is prohibited, except to have stuck a "Yes pub" on his mailbox?
Well, we'll wait for the big night....Not sure we'll see it, neither you nor me.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/09/22, 23:54

At your service!
It does not depend on the fact that the measure is positive or negative in order to pass judgment on the means employed, means which moreover go in one direction or the other according to conjectural assessments, without however this influencing the objective. final.

PS: sometimes you have to see beyond your mailbox...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 01/09/22, 23:56

Ahmed wrote:At your service!
It does not depend on the fact that the measure is positive or negative in order to pass judgment on the means employed, means which moreover go in one direction or the other according to conjectural assessments, without however this influencing the objective. final.

I confirm my assessment of the day : Lol: !
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/09/22, 02:53

(I don't care, I have pumps made in Germany) : Mrgreen:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/09/22, 10:19

Paper ads represent a staggering pollution, casually.

For the stores, these are the only effective things to bring people back and not lose these customers.

Targeted internet advertising has a lot less impact.

Some stores have decided not to advertise.

The amount of unspent ads, does not cover the store's "policy" to attract the customer
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/09/22, 10:31

phil59 wrote:

Are you talking about environmental impact or customer return impact?
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/09/22, 11:04

To buy better, don't buy... not...! Be a psychologist!

To buy better:
— think about the real NEED.
— think about “buying local” in terms of environmental impact (when possible and not too expensive)
— beware of impulse purchases: postpone material purchases and do your shopping “on a full stomach”!
— browse the Youtube videos and test sites relating to the coveted purchase.
— in case of real need, youtube helps to repair, improve the existing.
— to be lent or rented (if very occasional need) the coveted things (except those on an urgent “imperative need”)
— reinforce the sensitive parts of purchased objects, to avoid breakage and setbacks due to “planned obsolescence”
— think about misuse, hacking... Many videos provide information.
— do not buy “when you need it” you will pay much more expensive under the constraint of the need, but anticipate your purchases, your renewal of material. you will pay up to ten times less (for example by taking advantage of hard discount tools, of good quality, often from Germany or of German design).
— failing that, no need to recall the web address of the “good corner”,
— invent, modify the objects you need with recycling. For example: we find bulky things, damaged cupboards that we can repair / transform with a circular saw, to make custom-made (which uses all the available space).

To buy better, buy smarter :D

PS: I didn't fact-check if I was talking nonsense 3.0 : Mrgreen:
Source from a conspiratorial site, here: sustainable-consumption/advice-buying-better-t2321-50.html#p508432
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/09/22, 18:40

Macro wrote:
phil59 wrote:

Are you talking about environmental impact or customer return impact?

Back from customers, I'm not talking about internet sales, but about advertising, for the hyper where you're going...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/09/22, 18:19

My wireless Sennheiser RS-180 let me down after 12 years so I turned to a Jabra Elite 85H Bluetooth (price range between 220 and 250 euros on average).
On Amazon I discovered that they no longer throw away their returned gear but that they resell it (they may have taken the scandal into account). So, I looked at the "second-hand" ones, there was one "like new", open packaging at 167 euros. There was a discount on the product when paying, and the bill went down to 135 euros. I received it today, it is brand new. Even the packaging had not been touched.
Like what, before buying "full pot", you have to look on the side:
Used.JPG
Occase.JPG (13.15 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
0 x