Voluntary simplicity in practice

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 16/07/13, 09:16

: Arrowu: In addition, a product deemed beneficial can become harmful in large doses, it is all a question of balance and variety of food.
Drinking excess water can be deadly (potomania) ... : Arrowl:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/07/13, 13:18

Hello Citro
In addition, a product deemed beneficial can become harmful in large doses, it is all a question of balance and variety of food.
except pathological behavior, the risk is low. It is sometimes observed when consuming concentrated or synthetic products, which is not "normal" because for ordinary consumption, there is physiological saturation linked to the limits of chewing.
Drinking excess water can be deadly (potomania) ...
it is the same thing, it is about a pathology, not of a "normal" consumption between 0,5 l and 1,5 l.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Voluntary simplicity in practice

by hic » 30/07/13, 09:47

Beautymist wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote: You tend like many people to make an amalgam between decay and return to the Stone Age.
Besides, it is perfectly possible to live better with less, it is "voluntary simplicity".

If this sweet utopia were realized (allowing a drastic reduction of pollution, accidents, health problems etc ...) we would cause a significant decrease at the national level, without losing anything to our standard of living, and contrary, gaining health, money, love : Lol: (a well-muscled body goes better on the beach than a "fast food" profile).
This is proof that we can decrease (materially) and grow well, right?

Hello,

I find it very well to speak of voluntary simplicity, but often we just start the debate, without developing concrete examples.

what if we lived "without"? here are some of the "sans" that I use in my personal life:

without microwaves
without a car (but by bike)
without credit
without TV!
without ads (or as little as possible, my phone is on a red list, for example)
without mobile phone (well I ended up cracking, but it mainly serves me as a camera and extra computer)
without conventional bulbs
without traditional cosmetics derived from petrochemistry
etc ...

thank you for extending the list! : Cheesy:

BM

Hello
without air conditioning
- car
- housing
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/07/13, 10:31

unclothed!
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"