The best absolute energy!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

The best absolute energy!

by bleusideral » 05/12/11, 20:42

Hello everyone
many subjects treated for a wide range of more or less renewable energies
it's good and even great but ...
today the crisis and tomorrow ... more uncertain
so which energy to choose?
the cleanest
the most economical
the most effective
the safest,
the most reliable
the easiest to manage .....
not obvious, there is no miracle !!!!!!!!!!!
then I launch this small debate, for us, for our children in order to have a better planet perhaps too!
many energies require a significant cost in investment, material and / or financial
but think of those who do not have much, who perhaps dream of producing their "baby" who will heat them up, with the criteria set out above, because the time of this subject is really topical, the media l announcement, politicians too, it will be hard, very hard for the very near future, closer than we think ...

what is in your opinion the best solution, apart from the classic tricks of going to cut your salvaged wood where you can, etc, but many of which do not necessarily affect your health or the possibility ... and use what is produced, thrown away and recyclable, I'm sure there are lots of ideas that are not enough discussed or ignored, the urgency is to help people in difficulty who in cold weather like now no longer know how to do .. ..
to follow I hope!
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/12/11, 21:57

Hi,
Hard, hard to answer, with these conditions:
those who do not have much, who perhaps dream of producing their "baby" who will heat them up
apart from the classic things of going to cut your salvaged wood where you can, etc., but many of which are not necessarily healthy or able.

Mission almost impossible !!!
1) isolate, isolate, re-isolate, immobilizing the air in the dry, with everything lying around, like egg boxes, behind lining of placo, or trailing wood !!!

Almost impossible without
the classic stuff

Heating, the free wood lying around everywhere is a solution not to be overlooked, considering all that I see lying around and rotting !!

The paid log stove remains the cheapest.

Bike, or run, instead of car, economical, better for health, more than you think, even with a cold, as I see on me right now, just to stop a cold, by stimulating the metabolism !!

Otherwise, see a nice list of ideas a little off topic:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post218295.html#218295
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 06/12/11, 06:15

The absolute best energy, Blue, is the help of men.
But it is an energy that has lost much of its force over the past century.
:D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 06/12/11, 06:55

that's what revolts me : Evil: !!!
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/12/11, 08:32

There is this: :D

Excuse the spelling, it's Walloon:

Schoyoz the fire, Zabele,
Pu vnoz dins my djnos;
Po nos tni tchôd cwand i djale,
Racoulotans our.

(Jacques Bertrand, http://wa.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Bertrand popular song, played 1 X per hour by the carillon of the belfry of the Hotel de Ville in Charleroi, Belgium)

Shake the fire, Isabelle
Then come on my knees
To warm up when it freezes
Let's huddle together!

You will notice that in Walloon, we even see relatives.
The "ti" (you) is a mark of rudeness.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 06/12/11, 09:47

Hello bleusideral!
You should rather have spoken of "the least worst energy"!
Average equal energy production, therefore modification of the environment and human relationships.
There is no miracle energy, and even renewable energies are not without perverse effects.
In recent years, we have been talking about "green growth", which confirms the desire to go beyond the tolerable limit through means of production considered as more respectful.

The solution therefore does not lie in energy and its various modes of production, but rather in human beings and their insatiable tendencies.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/12/11, 14:12

No one has seen the answers, but by working collectively, the closest thing is to recover the summer solar heat wasted by all of us with unpretentious solar thermal collectors (plastic pipe in the sun) to keep it underground with holes, like at www.dslc.ca and which can be done much more simply by helping yourself with imagination, to keep it simple.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/chaleur-d- ... 10828.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/stockage-d ... 10173.html

But on econology there are especially critics preserving the habits, some including / understanding, of laughs, and much less constructive proposals, for difficulties which remain, but which are not fundamental, seen that www.dlsc.ca has been operating since 2007 at 1000m altitude!

It is very visible with the answers on this very difficult subject
the best accessible simple energy !!

The closest is simplified and stored summer solar energy and underground storage is the cheapest and easiest to develop.

The simplest is the underground house (3 to 6m) which will give 12 to 13 ° C without doing anything in France without doing anything and which with the earth heated in summer will rise to more than 20 ° C, with some modifications.
www.dlsc.ca uses this but with thermal transfer from the earth to the houses.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 06/12/11, 14:46

elephant wrote:Schoyoz the fire, Zabele,
Pu vnoz dins my djnos;
Po nos tni tchôd cwand i djale,
Racoulotans our.

Cute all full! It reminds me of the Vosges dialects ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/12/11, 17:51

Well, we're neighbors.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/12/11, 17:55

Unequivocal answer or discussion given how the title is formulated!

The best absolute energy is obviously LOVE !!

: Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"