The best absolute energy!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 21/12/11, 19:59

Another free energy: magnetic:

Little experiment with two magnets

to understand what free energy is

Let us consider for a moment this photo of two annular ferrite magnets, of 120 grams each, superimposed by opposing the same magnetic pole, North against North, therefore in repulsion.

A glass tube prevents side discharge. The upper magnet thus levitates wisely at a distance of 40 mm from the lower magnet and this, for 4 years on a shelf ...

It's a very simple experience that anyone can do with two speaker magnets.

If we held in our hand a weight of 120 g (or 1,18 Newton) 4 cm above its point of rest, it would cost us a muscular work of 0,0472 Joule or Watt per second.

In one hour: 170 W, in 24 hours: 4078 W, in 1 year: 1488 kW, in 4 years: 5954 kW, etc ...

Assume that the energy supplied to generate the magnetization of our two ferrite magnets during their manufacture is around 5 kW - this needs to be verified, but the assumption is reasonable.

Where does the 5949 kW supplied by these magnets for 4 years come from? And in 100 years?

What inexhaustible energy overcomes gravitation here? The magnetic fields of permanent magnets! (No, no, these are not the Escher fish on the cardboard cube, even if they seem a little compressed).

Overcoming gravitation is no small task ... Think about getting out of bed in the morning ... But now, classical physics tells us: no work is done when a force is applied without there being move. A hovering helicopter (therefore immobile), in the context of current physics, does not therefore do any work to sustain itself ...

Obviously, they both do a job but, with a little difference: The helicopter consumes liters of fossil fuel while the magnetic field of the magnets connects us directly to the Zero Point Energy, free and free for humanity without pollution and for eternity.

raised on http://www.magnetosynergie.com/Pages-Fr ... mes-04.htm

and: http://www.freedomservice.ws/electricite

as much to say that the sources seem inexhaustible and within reach, who follows this kind of experiments? can we produce heat on this principle ....
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/12/11, 02:41

it is clear that bleusideral does not have a precise and clear idea of ​​the units of energy and power, given the salad it makes.
watt = power is 1 joule / s of energy expended per second and 1 joule is 1 watt x 1s (multiplied) and not watt / s which has no physical sense.

Then he mixes KW power with energy which makes his considerations difficult to understand.

A stationary magnet repelled by another magnet which keeps it stationary, consumes no energy, potential energy, similar to that of water in a dam at altitude and closed.

So there is no free energy supplied nor inexhaustible sources of energy in the stationary magnets, only a finite and limited potential energy recoverable by removing a magnet, identical to that supplied with the fingers to put the magnet.

It is the same as a satellite revolving around the earth has a gravitational potential energy (instead of magnetic) and constant kinetic recoverable by dropping it on the earth, identical to that spent to launch it,

The sites cited derailed completely, with an inadmissible false salad that misled people.

Stationary magnets do not consume zero point energy, which has nothing to do with magnetic fields, which are a very large number of photons all in the same magnetic field state.

All of these sites are misleading, writing anything totally inconsistent and bogus, giving no energy in reality, because of the impossibility of having a system actually working.

Read physics lessons based on specific experiences that correspond to proven realities that work, instead of these delusional sites.
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 22/12/11, 07:21

dedeleco wrote:it is clear that bleusideral does not have a precise and clear idea of ​​the units of energy and power, given the salad it makes.
watt = power is 1 joule / s of energy expended per second and 1 joule is 1 watt x 1s (multiplied) and not watt / s which has no physical sense.

Then he mixes KW power with energy which makes his considerations difficult to understand.

: Shock:

As I said just before the links, these are info raised on the sites in question, I do not pretend to be an expert in the matter, just a person who is interested in the possible energies which could one day succeed in replacing the fossil ones : Cheesy:
and fuel the debate ...
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/12/11, 19:10

Your approach is commendable, Blue, however the best feelings do not replace a minimum of technical knowledge and, on the other hand, a critical questioning on the basic postulate: Do we need "possible energies (for), one day, to succeed in replacing fossil ones"?

Without the first you condemn yourself to go round in circles on the sites of ignorant enthusiasts who take their desires for reality and for lack of the second it will completely escape you that it is the energy abundance which is a problem and not the opposite .

The decrease in classical energies must be an opportunity to step back and realize the enormity of the damage that its reckless use has caused. If that turns out to be the case (?), It would be a great service that would be rendered to us!

A "free" energy, free and unlimited would be the worst disaster that can happen because it would dramatically accelerate destruction already well advanced! :frown:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/12/11, 19:21

A "free" energy, free and unlimited

without pollution, disaster or CO2, exists with the sun which sends it to us at 1KW / m2, for 4 billion years for another 4 billion years !!!

And it is not a disaster to store it thermally underground simply and intelligently, between seasons and between days, to make it continuous instead of intermittent.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/12/11, 19:32

All uses of energy do not cause a disaster, it is however a very probable possibility which has been proven to date.

The underground storage of the heat of the sun is a particular use, necessarily local, therefore unlikely to cause harmful drifts.

Thoughtful insulation of buildings drastically limits the need for energy and dispenses complex and high-calorie systems.
0 x
belphegor
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by belphegor » 22/12/11, 22:33

Hi,

Totally agree !
It is certain that the best economy is to make sure that you need little for an equivalent result. . .
0 x
Let's make evolution a real progress!
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 27/12/11, 20:54

Isn't there a moderator to get rid of bluesiderals?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/12/11, 22:06

Asking questions, no matter where you are, is not zero.
Quite a lot of progress in knowledge has resulted from seemingly absurd questions that have germinated in the minds of people without a priori ...

Personally, I prefer a naive question to a peremptory assertion!
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 28/12/11, 09:42

moinsdewatt wrote:Isn't there a moderator to get rid of bluesiderals?

Merçi Ahmed, that's what I would have answered to this kind of remarks which come to thoughtlessly disturb the subject

I am not a HEinstein, I am more like a Geo find or who is interested in everything, who tinkers with a lot of stuff with more or less success, I come to draw knowledge, ideas on this great site, and one day who knows by chance will design or find something that will help the most disadvantaged in energy, I have no other pretensions, so thanks to those who feel stronger, to bring their knowledge rather a subject where I (and certainly other enthusiasts) are looking for answers and a particular interest rather than an inconsiderate criticism!
I have a friend in climatic engineering who brings me a lot of knowledge in a field where I take "the bandwagon", and there is still a lot to learn and to design, the future must and will be turn to other technologies, they are working and really deserve that we so interested, so just like me ...
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"