The commercial scams of the environmentalism [today waves and CMO MF05]

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The commercial scams of environmentalism [today waves and CMO MF05]

by izentrop » 24/01/20, 17:08

GuyGadebois wrote:Have you tested the products? Scientifically, are your results convincing?
For those who have some notions of electromagnetism this is obvious. It's like you were asking for proof that water gets wet. : Wink:

It is always so much to take classes http://www.physagreg.fr/electromagnetisme1.php
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/01/20, 17:39

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Have you tested the products? Scientifically, are your results convincing?
For those who have some notions of electromagnetism this is obvious. It's like you were asking for proof that water gets wet. : Wink:

I just note that Tryphon and you constantly ask to justify our information, our answers, give links, evidence, references, reliable studies and that there (or elsewhere most of the time) it gives only slab. I know these shit are scams, but it has nothing to do with ecology but rather with breach of trust, marketing in the use of gullible and ignorant gogos, and shameless lies. In short, once again Tryphon uses this forum not to denounce the product (since "it's obvious") but to propagate its anti-environmental prose. I would be the moderator, I would have deleted this post which is just yet another sterile provocation.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/01/20, 20:37

GuyGadebois wrote:...
I just note that Tryphon and you constantly ask to justify our information, our answers, give links, evidence, references, reliable studies and that there (or elsewhere most of the time) it gives only slab. I know that these shit are scams, but it has nothing to do with ecology but rather with breach of trust, marketing in the use of gullible and ignorant gogos, and shameless lies .. .

Of course it is a breach of trust, marketing in the use of gullible and ignorant gogos. But then why prepare people to listen to them, by suggesting non-existent dangers like you did for 5G radio waves?
By dint of alarmism, environmentalism opens up highways to charlatans and other security traders as phony as danger.

So before insinuating any health problem with radio waves, we provide the scientific and epidemiological studies that demonstrate them, the rest is disinformation and bar-pillar talk. We are submerged by all these cretinisms resulting from the infused science of ignorant people and conspirators who make their cinema, so it is the minimum that we ask for "information, links, proofs, references"!

I would be the moderator, I would have deleted this post which is only yet another sterile provocation.

"I am not a Stalinist" he told us! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: You don't have to push too much for the mask to fall.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 24 / 01 / 20, 20: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/01/20, 20:40

Exnihiloest wrote:Of course it is a breach of trust, marketing in the use of gullible and ignorant gogos. But then why prepare people to listen to them, by suggesting non-existent dangers like you did for 5G radio waves?

Because (objectively) you don't know ANYTHING that it's safe. Neither you nor me. The difference is that YOU claim that there is no risk and that I ask for an in-depth study before letting the operators force-feed with billions just for the sake of profit.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/01/20, 20:52

GuyGadebois wrote:... The difference is that YOU claim that there is no risk and that I ask for an in-depth study before letting the operators force-feed with billions just for the sake of profit.

If you don't understand the scientific method or the question of the burden of proof, that's your problem, not mine.

The only object of science is to explain or model what we observe. When there is nothing to observe, it is no longer in the realm of science. The burden of proof is on the one who positively asserts the existence of something. Prove nonexistence is impossible since the proof consists in demonstrating the existence of the thing to prove.
Your attitude is the same as that of the believer who asks to be proven that God does not exist, turning the burden of proof. We can also say that the elves exist, that they go out at night when they know they are not being observed. And to those who deny it, ask them "prove me wrong". It is inept. Replace "sprites" with "wave dangers" and you should understand.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 24 / 01 / 20, 20: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/01/20, 20:54

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:... The difference is that YOU claim that there is no risk and that I ask for an in-depth study before letting the operators force-feed with billions just for the sake of profit.

If you don't understand the scientific method, that's your problem, not mine.

What scientific method ??? Regarding 5G there is nothing. Go show yourself, you're boring.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/01/20, 21:01

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:

If you don't understand the scientific method, that's your problem, not mine.

What scientific method ??? Regarding 5G there is nothing. Go show yourself, you're boring.

Because, rebellious, you don't understand anything about the scientific method. Whether it's 5G, or 4G, or whatever, it's waves, and the effect of waves on tissue is known.
So if you are told "drop a marble, it falls to the ground, it's the effect of gravity", you will ask "oh yes but my marble is a new color never seen in the past, so what proves to me that it is not going to fall to the top? " This is where we are with 5G!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/01/20, 21:11

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:If you don't understand the scientific method, that's your problem, not mine.

Because, rebellious, you don't understand anything about the scientific method. Whether it's 5G, or 4G, or whatever, it's waves, and the effect of waves on tissue is known.

Yes it is known, it is even with the deleterious effect of radar waves that microwave ovens were made, I know the story. "But it's safe", isn't it?
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 24/01/20, 21:21

Electro-sensitivity is an eternal debate
deligne-Electrosensitive-2_4337795.jpeg
deligne-electrosensibles-2_4337795.jpeg (96.77 KB) Viewed 3725 times
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/01/20, 21:43

plasmanu wrote:Electro-sensitivity is an eternal debate ...

More for science since we wanted to check.
"Electrosensitive" placed in an anechoic chamber were to tell when they felt waves.
After the experiment, it was noted that there was no correlation between what they had indicated and the times when the transmitters were on.

The press has already echoed, amused, these people complaining of headaches or poor sleep since mobile phone antennas had been erected near their homes. Except that ... the transmitters were not yet installed! These people are real sufferers, but their illness is not electromagnetic, it is psychiatric, the only one that can do something against psychosomatic illnesses.
0 x