Shoes, quality / price and programmed obsolescence: exploded sole!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Shoes, quality / price and programmed obsolescence: exploded sole!

by Christophe » 12/04/19, 15:11

I think everyone has found out: the quality of shoes (leather goods) leaves a lot to be desired in recent years in terms of life!

Even when buying "no first prices", nothing guarantees the durability of the shoes!

The worst is probably in children: a pair of pump my son have not done more than 2 weeks, after a first and single rain, they were all off! : Evil: On average a pair 30 € child (so not the 1er price) lasts 3 months before taking off ...

It is rare that the shoes are now more than a year!

I make this rant and relaunch the subject of planned obsolescence (???) because I just had an "interesting" problem with my current shoes (full leather) which, for the rest, seemed to hold up well (leather goods ok) ... the sole is totally CRACKED !! I had never, never seen this! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

DSC_1444.JPG
DSC_1444.JPG (280.56 KB) Viewed times 4989

DSC_1445.JPG
DSC_1445.JPG (269.49 KB) Viewed times 4989

DSC_1446.JPG
DSC_1446.JPG (272.95 KB) Viewed times 4989

I went to the shoemaker's corner: irreparable ... of course ...

Too bad I liked these little boots ... Pffffuuuu ...

ps: no remark teases on my weight please! : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"