Homemade shampoos

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 25/02/13, 02:07

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/02/13, 02:48

bidouille23 wrote:but in my opinion the sugar level in comparison with the benefits, and given the small amount of mint that there is ... personally I do not take homeopathy so mint;) ... I like this fresh effect ....

Not quite that. It was a member of the family (not close) who is a dentist who gave me the tip. In fact, the bacteria that make dental plaque (and open the way to cavities) are not just found in the mouth! So as soon as news arrives (through the sinuses, regurgitation or whatever ...) they are directly attracted to our teeth (their "natural" environment). As these little things are microscopic, they really need very little to proliferate! And after that attacks the teeth! So everyone does what they want ... But no more mint or any other plant around here ...

bidouille23 wrote:Ionic toothbrush I did not know, I like the old simple method and which does not require a war industry to be implemented and not consuming when using ...;)

Ah that ... you have to try to believe it! The day you try, you will have the impression that before you never had your teeth clean (except maybe the day of your birth : Cheesy: ), you have the impression of having "brand new" teeth, it's a feeling of well-being how to say ... completely inexplicable !!! When you brush (in fact you hardly move, except the dento-gingival area laterally and going up ...), it tickles, but afterwards, it's as if you had cleaned all your teeth at the Karcher! (While it is softer than the classic brush) And after, you have a TOTALLY neutral taste in the mouth, here I was looking for the word, it's almost addictive well-being question! (To try, there are 18 € in the hard-discount Teuton guarantees 3 years, otherwise the big brands, it is up to ten times this price and they offer nothing more.).

Ok, seen for the clay, it stands! ;) But it's like Shepherd's toothpaste with clay where you stupidly take green clay?
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 25/02/13, 09:27

bidouille23 wrote:Culbuto thanks for the links and have come back on the subject :) ...

I'm starting to love you well, you tackle subjects that I didn't take the time to really discover, but which are in my idea, like shower gel :) ...

how do you do :) ?

I know that I will find it while searching the net but I have a real user on hand so I take advantage of it :) ...

shower gel and shampoo merge: on a neutral washing base (do it yourself or the store: sold on the net or in organic stores) you can add essential oils, decoction of plants etc.

this neutral washing base: with grated homemade soap, vegetable butter, vegetable glycerin, demineralized water guar gum and grapefruit seed extract.
it suits me perfectly in shower gel, I prefer the neutral base of local trade (I then take it on sale) for shampoo. price level is then equivalent
essential oils: tea tree, cedar, lemon, etc., depending on the desired effect.
decoctions:
chamomile or German chamomile for blond hair (the Roman is to calm)
white nettle to regulate sebum production
tea for dark hair
and for the fun cocoa mint decoction to obtain an ultra fresh and pleasant shampoo shower gel after eight.
etc

what's great is that on a solid, soft, well-controlled base, you can perfectly adapt to the person. a kid wants a yellow product like marsu? macerate of onion peels! I recover everything in fact ........
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: homemade shampoos

by culbuto » 25/02/13, 09:40

http://cosmessencebio.blogspot.fr/2011/ ... es-et.html
a list of saponin plants
the cider vinegar egg yolk shampoo: it works. but not very eco-friendly since the egg can be used otherwise.
Panana wood: ditto!
at home, it's very short: I find ivy everywhere.
Last edited by culbuto the 25 / 02 / 13, 10: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: homemade shampoos

by culbuto » 25/02/13, 09:47

warning for all those who want to go from this pickling with sulphates, we wonder why, (perhaps to increase the products sold? : Cheesy: ) to a "normal" wash. There will be a transition phase of about a month. At the very beginning, the first positive effects: it no longer itches, the hair has stopped falling and it no longer stings the eyes. BUT sebum production takes time to regulate, you will feel like your hair is sticky all the time. and need to wash your head every day. Hold on, resist the urge to take your garage stripper shampoo again ... wash them every day, after a month you can space your shampoos.

another way to get saponin: the saponary
http://www.terrevivante.org/793-le-reto ... onaire.htm

There is more saponin in this plant than in ivy or yucca roots.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 25/02/13, 11:56

SLut,

thank you again Culbuto cool the explanation of the shower gel;) ...

As for the saponaire, I was just part of it, because I have the impression of seeing everywhere around my home this little plant;) ... ivy that yes I am on: p, it's the ivy war on the stone walls;) ...

Well then Obamot did not read the links;) ...

in the living link it says:

Adsorbent products:

* Mild abrasive, clay adsorbs (attracts to it) bacteria and various debris.
* Activated charcoal, reduced to a fine powder, acts in the same way, but requires careful rinsing!

that must answer your question too;) ...

And thank you for the little explanation for the mint, this said I have trouble telling myself that with a little mint in crushed leaves (there is very little in the total mixture) the sugar level is high enough to proliferate , between very little and very very little, there is a "very" in addition;) ... and surprisingly my future ex dentist also explained to me that mercury-based amalgams are no longer toxic because they are well dosed :) ... since he's my ex dentist actually ..

I heard of course its logic which is based on risk benefit and on repeated study announcements which came out en masse as if by chance from the moment when we started talking about this problem ... In short I also know another dentist (retired unfortunately who worked differently and to save the teeth of the era of a friend attack by I do not know any more what thing his teeth was dying, the other dentist spoke to him about dentures, not him, him with one of his colleagues found an allergy to certain metals, he treated and especially remove bits;), since his teeth are all there and do not move :) ...)

Me my old dentist (when I was a mino) I operated and removed 8 teeth suddenly under general anesthesia at the age of 8 years no dentist does not cross it, and when I tell them that in the eight there were wisdom teeth roots did not believe me either :) except that the roots have them :) with the teeth in a box since time.
And in the end, a friend who had back problems since the age of 16 pp, started to be quite handicapped, and he started to have toothache three or four years ago.
He was accidentally advised to a dentist because he was not satisfied with the care of his own. He goes there, first appointment, not even sitting on the chair, the dentist looks at my friend and tells him (he told me about it with a smile that spoke volumes :) ), you would not have a back problem by chance (my friend did not walk twisted no), not against his jaw it was slightly, the back does the same a priori, so back problem ...
But where does it come from back problem ???

well the dentist's answer: these are mercury-based amalgams, there is a mass storage between two vertebrae in everyone (always the same I can ask him which ones exactly), suddenly blocking ...

The dentist therefore developed a protocol which lasted 1 and a half years with pulling out lead teeth too rotten, implant etc ... balance 8000 euros, new teeth and since he plays golf in particular without any back problems; ) ...

so dentists is like doctors, it's not because they have a diploma that they know everything and that their word is gospel words;) ... without wanting to be disrespectful to your brother-in-law though sure ...

So I'm going to see if by if or by there I see something on this subject (he did not tell you or he had read or seen or learned that ??)
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"