Special Envoy: the "Descenders"

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 16/02/09, 15:27

Great minds think alike ! :P

There, name of a dog, once again, you surprise me. (Pleasantly)

This report was bordering on stupid, we are really taken for idiots. : Cry:

I'm not really a fan of "dirty mouth" crime, but it still smelled furiously "Rat-Din" and bullshit. : Cheesy:

Daddy's sons and daughters who play the poor by going to search the trash, I can't find his "not even funny" as my kid said when he was little ... : Mrgreen:

Especially since, as rightly pointed out by Tigger, these TDCs bite others, which these others justly need to survive ... I hate this kind of TDC, instead of making the marioles to display their pseudo difference, they would do much better to help their neighbors who are in need a bit!
This report was really to vomit shame and disgust, if ever had to meet similar people in my youth - despite my taste for philosophy - I think I would have burst their faces ...

Good evening from the pissed off cat who has just seen a witch pass by with "recycled plastic" glasses at 2000 € The pair…Image
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 16/02/09, 16:32

I found this report interesting. The movement in question is real, a whole bunch of ideologists of green communism are working behind the scenes, I wish they had touched on this point.

I don't think people who choose to live that way are stupid people. Everyone is free to live as they wish. Which is not to say that I share their conception of happiness.

More fundamentally, a person who consumes waste rather than supermarket products remains a full consumer.
0 x
Did67

Re: special envoys

by Did67 » 16/02/09, 17:45

tigrou_838 wrote:
who to cut a small piece of wood from nothing at all, tries to start the chainsaw, and that said ecologist, (bravo madam) with a beautiful plume of smoke when starting the chainsaw, while with a small saw it will have took two or three minutes, the piece of wood more or less ten centimeters in diameter.

Be careful not to become ayatollahs of econology, guys ...

Suppose this lady lives without a car ... I say suppose ... My car, 25 km, go, ladle 000 liters of diesel ... The cloud is less concentrated ... I don't mind it saw with a chainsaw and let it dry go, 1 cans of 750 l ??? Personally, I feel a little light to attack him on this ...

Now, okay, the director probably meant "it's not so idyllic every day ..." and that's wrong. What I'm afraid is that the lady has an old 4 X 4 like Lada somewhere ... I saw a John Deere tractor passing by, on the donkey side ... But even there, I leave it to her. "right" to operate like other farmers in the area, even if it is a stain ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 16/02/09, 18:04

Let's be a little more open :P
I saw wood with a log saw, when it is a chore wood of scout, you are 13 years old and energy to spare, when it is to help the parents (which is occasionally heated with wood ) at 30, you have strength and endurance, but if it's everyday ... and you are 50 years old, then you see your chainsaw as a ray of sunshine, you have to stay correct, no ?

From the point of view of credibility, this lady seemed to me to be very correct.
I am not talking about the sickly selfishness of his child, improved by the spirit of the times which says that: "our children must not suffer through our fault" attitude which only deepens the abyss of incomprehension between the generations (But that's another debate).

In short, on the whole, the tight-fisted people who play "green" (I take them…) but the girls who have the courage to live roughly and alone in a yurt in all weather, hats off!

The show was really disturbing (but maybe not for the expected reasons), I stop there ...
:P
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Did67

by Did67 » 16/02/09, 18:10

Lietseu wrote:
I saw wood with a log saw, when it is a chore wood of scout, you are 13 years old and energy to spare, when it is to help the parents (which is occasionally heated with wood ) at 30, you have strength and endurance, but if it's everyday ... and you are 50 years old, then you see your chainsaw as a ray of sunshine, you have to stay correct, no ?

From the point of view of credibility, this lady seemed to me to be very correct.
I am not talking about the sickly selfishness of his child, improved by the spirit of the times which says that: "our children must not suffer through our fault" attitude which only deepens the abyss of incomprehension between the generations (But that's another debate).

In short, on the whole, the tight-fisted people who play "green" (I take them…) but the girls who have the courage to live roughly and alone in a yurt in all weather, hats off!

:P

When I saw Lietseu after posting my "call for a little more understanding", quite honestly, I expected to take a jerk off ...

Nice to see that we agree so much!

Even for the kid, you have to see that when you adopt an extreme choice, you have to revise your position in relation to the children. I dragged mine to the bottom of the African bush, and I could not help asking myself the question: "by what right to impose this on them?" ... There, the idea; "each his life, by definition, I respect since I ask that one respects me", seems admissible to me (even if I too, it was itching to him to stick one, to the kid) ...
0 x
LUDOTEK
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by LUDOTEK » 27/02/09, 22:58

Bonjour à tous

You might be interested to have the answer of this young couple of engineers present in the report? The very one our friend Lietseu wants "burst the face". Well here it is.

It is not a luxury to step back from the images that appear on television. Especially on a report too caricature. Isn't that Lietseu? Do you think you had enough information to judge us and Audrey?

To give you an example from the prism of TV, let's take a look at the market episode:
- they forget to say that the vast majority of the fruits and vegetables that we eat, we buy them through an AMAP (local and seasonal).
- despite what they say, we buy things at the market, they also filmed us buying them.
- on the other hand they were right on our cumulative salary. Except that they failed to say it was gross wages.

That said, we fully assume the fact of recovering at the end of the market. But hey they just turned that to cause excitement ...

One would have expected a higher standard from a show as a special correspondent, but in fact not. The subject has hardly been touched on: only caricatures, only the scoop, shocking things to avoid making people think too much. Worse, you said it right, the title of the report misses the point. Moreover, the real movement of degrowth bites its fingers. The report should have been called "voluntary simplicity" or something like that.

In short, we are quite disappointed (but not frankly surprised), overall. Those who saw the report could not understand everything behind it. Vermicomposting and recycling in the markets is a little bit of our approach more global than we explain here: http://www.dialoguesurterre.fr/qui_modes.php

Much (digital) ink has been spilled about this report on the forum of the show and in particular on these "sores" which "stung the poor".
Audrey explained a lot of things there, among other things in this subject:
http://forums.france2.fr/france2/envoye ... 9630_1.htm

Short.
Otherwise, to enrich the debate on degrowth a little, let me submit a highly interesting article written by Jancovici (his site is a gold mine). Here is a small bundle of years that we are decreasing :)
http://www.manicore.com/documentation/s ... sance.html

cordially
Ludovic
0 x
4 friends who leave in July 2009 for 1 year in Asia and Africa to discover other ways of life. Visit our site:
http://www.dialoguesurterre.fr/
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 27/02/09, 23:10

Ludotek wrote: by Jancovici (his site is a gold mine).

Hello Ludovic,

Welcome to this forum.

The WYD site is interesting and useful on the subject of global warming and peak oil.

On the other hand, on the subject of renewable energies and cleantechs in general, it is very disappointing.

Ludotek wrote:We are decreasing

We are in crisis, and it is good for no one, especially in developing countries.
We need measures to revive growth, but green growth.
This is what Barack Obama is trying to do in the USA now.

NB - I know Lietseu well, he is really non-violent, I beg you not to take his "popping the face" in the first degree;)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/02/09, 23:54

I answer Did67 and Ludotek ...

... in depth tomorrow :P

Econological greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x

Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 28/02/09, 03:43

Ségolène Royal: "Economic and social recovery requires green growth"

The Poitou-Charentes Regional Council plans to invest 400 million euros to help install 600.000 m2 of photovoltaic panels in public authorities, including the region's 93 high schools, businesses and farms ( ...)

This plan is "the concrete demonstration that economic and social recovery requires green growth", declared the former Minister of the Environment (...)

"the great challenges of our century, first and foremost the ecological emergency, will be won thanks to local initiatives".

In front of Congress, the American president "had this sentence according to which these are the countries that will master renewable energy that will assume the leadership of the XNUMXst century", she explained to reporters.

"Access to ecological goods should not be restricted to a few. They should become products of popular consumption",

"I am convinced that investment in the environment is not only a lever for economic development but at the same time an improvement in the quality of life and a contribution to purchasing power (...)" http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/depeches ... ce_ve.html
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 28/02/09, 04:26

Hello

sorry to post a message completely off topic ....

just the title of the subject "... the decreasing ...", for my eyes and my stomach especially, I see ... croissants ... in 2 words.

just talking about it, I feel like I'm gaining weight especially if they're butter croissants.

but what a treat, with a little jam and dipped in a good café au lait, hummmm ..... everything to please and fairly indigestible, but what the hell, it's the weekend, you have to enjoy it a bit

jeff
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"