Special Envoy: the "Descenders"

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Did67

by Did67 » 16/02/09, 14:10

Remundo wrote:Sustainable development is this triptych ... was not invented by SYCOMOREEN, unlike the naturally energetic movement

Doubly accurate.

This only illustrates what I had just written from memory and which was approximately the definition of sustainable development given at the Rio conference (1990 and a few, eleven or twelve? Still my memory!).

So not invented by Sycomoreen, indeed. It cost a lot more !!!!

However, if we checked each time: ecologically responsible yes / no; economically viable: yes / no; reproducible on a large scale: Yes / No, etc ... we would see more clearly!

After, we can quibble: was it trash? No, not yet ... But half an hour later, yes, the garbage trucks were going to pass and pick up all this for ....? probably cremate ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/09, 14:19

Sustainable development (or not for that matter) forgets something important in its "economic" aspect: the price of pollution ... in the long term ...
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 16/02/09, 14:33

Christophe wrote:Sustainable development (or not for that matter) forgets something important in its "economic" aspect: the price of pollution ... in the long term ...

: Cheesy: or rather : Evil:
Hello, I'm coming out of the ENA ... what is the long term ... (or long term) not known ... a yes that's the prbolème stuff that scientists solve when we have a problem, finally we don't care ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/09, 14:36

Good question.

At ENA, the long term> 10 years ...
Medium term between 2 and 10 years
Short term <2 years

In other words: long term pipolitics!

In terms of greenhouse effect, the long term should be between 50 and 100 years ... see more ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/02/09, 14:42

Sustainable development is a term currently overused.

Besides, 95% of people who use it don't know how to define it ... :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/09, 14:44

If they know and for that matter everyone is on the street!

On the other hand, very few are about to pay more for something more "popre" or rather less impacting on the environment in the long term ... Image
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/02/09, 14:47

Christophe wrote:Sustainable development (or not for that matter) forgets something important in its "economic" aspect: the price of pollution ... in the long term ...

I don't want to defend this definition, which, coming out of a United Nations-style thing, is necessarily a compromise acceptable by the majority ...

Theoretically, "the price of pollution" is considered to be "ecologically bearable" ...

What I wanted to say is that we would simply tick yes / no to a few simple criteria, and we would not have the “sores of € 5 in income” in a program on the effects of global warming! Even if the concept thus defined is very reductive ... We would have advanced.

And sometimes, in our own debates (pellet boiler or not, heat pump, agrofuels, etc ...), we would also see more clearly!
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

special envoys

by tigrou_838 » 16/02/09, 14:57

Hello, I really like the person who lives in a yurt, who goes to the dry toilet, and above all:

who to cut a small piece of wood from nothing at all, tries to start the chainsaw, and that said ecologist, (bravo madam) with a beautiful plume of smoke when starting the chainsaw, while with a small saw it will have took two or three minutes, the piece of wood more or less ten centimeters in diameter.

then I watch the decreasing ones, at 5000 euros, well done, they take the food of those who have nothing to live on,

sorry, i cut the tv after 5 minutes so much this kind of report exasperates me.

tigrou : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/02/09, 15:02

who to cut a small piece of wood from nothing at all, tries to start the chainsaw, and that said ecologist, (bravo madam) with a beautiful plume of smoke when starting the chainsaw, while with a small saw it will have took two or three minutes, the piece of wood more or less ten centimeters in diameter.

then I watch the decreasing ones, at 5000 euros, well done, they take the food of those who have nothing to live on,

Well said, Tigger! Especially when you saw by hand, you no longer need to heat.
(By the way do you know how to heat all winter with 2 buckets of coal? :D )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/09, 15:03

Yes the chainsaw was funny ... but hey if it is not she who uses it will be the lumberjack who gives him the wood so good ...

What annoys me the most is the marginalization of ecology that this kind of reporting gives.

Practical example: an old friend that I had seen more since 2002 fell on econo by chance last week. He emailed me asking if I had sawdust puppies ...

Pffff ... there are not only extremes in ecology !! But this image suits some well ...
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 02 / 09, 15: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"