Muesli cakes, dietetic recipe recipe

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Muesli cakes, dietetic recipe recipe

by Christine » 20/06/11, 12:12

A small basic recipe for a solid snack.

1 / 2 liter of milk
200 g cereal flakes of your choice
120 g chopped dried fruit (dried fruit or nuts)
3 eggs
spices
sugar (depending on the taste and the fruit used which can be more or less sweet)

Heat the milk in a saucepan with the spices. Let the flakes swell for a few minutes. when the liquid is absorbed, add the dried fruit and the beaten eggs. Mix, taste and add a little sugar if necessary.

Cook the patties in a pan with a little oil if necessary.

result:

A few comments :
- also excellent with fresh fruit; after taking the photo, I cut the few strawberries to add them to the next cooking, which radically "sublimated" the pancakes. It leaves good prospects for varying the pancakes according to the seasonal fruits ...
- dried fruits are better if they are coarsely chopped but be careful if you have young children, it is better to reduce them to powder.
- It is better to heat on low or medium heat so that the cooking is uniform throughout the thickness of the cake without darkening it.
0 x
maximilien912
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by maximilien912 » 05/07/12, 11:21

Mmmmh it looks good as a recipe :)

Thanks for sharing Christine!
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"