LED lamp without battery

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

LED lamp without battery

by Christophe » 08/09/05, 13:06

Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 10 / 10, 15: 08, 4 edited once.
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 08/09/05, 14:44

Could you give him a non-destructive autopsy and show us the different pieces?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/05, 22:33

I don't think so ... everything seems "stuck" or "welded" ...
0 x
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 08/09/05, 22:46

Imagine a second applied to a vehicle: a super powerful coil fixed on each suspension of the car with a Neodymium magnet which crosses it, but fixed to the chassis: and it recharges enough to allow an ignition of the headlights without taking on the alternator !! Awesome!! In my opinion we could save up to 5% of fuel at night like that !! But hello editing ...
0 x
Dream is real freedom, it is the hope, nobody can stop you.
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 09/09/05, 00:01

Imagine putting it in the feet of a hotel bed! We would light a village!
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
The Passing

by The Passing » 09/09/05, 09:05

Better yet, we will equip the jaws of the cows with coil + magnet assemblies, we will be able to light up the whole Earth! : rolleyes:
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 09/09/05, 10:34

MobyleX wrote:Imagine a second applied to a vehicle: a super powerful coil fixed on each suspension of the car with a Neodymium magnet which crosses it, but fixed to the chassis: and it recharges enough to allow an ignition of the headlights without taking on the alternator !! Awesome!! In my opinion we could save up to 5% of fuel at night like that !! But hello editing ...

:P
Hello,
Even in the fork of a cyclo, if it's in the North, with the cobblestones, :D
It must produce a maximum! lol
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/05, 12:27

Benoit- wrote:Better yet, we will equip the jaws of the cows with coil + magnet assemblies, we will be able to light up the whole Earth! : rolleyes:

Perfectly !! And putting a burner on their ass, we would heat the whole earth :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/05, 12:29

MobyleX wrote:Imagine a second applied to a vehicle: a super powerful coil fixed on each suspension of the car with a Neodymium magnet which crosses it, but fixed to the chassis: and it recharges enough to allow an ignition of the headlights without taking on the alternator !! Awesome!! In my opinion we could save up to 5% of fuel at night like that !! But hello editing ...

I rather think that by miniaturizing this system as much as possible, we can take advantage of all the "microvibrations" of the activity of living beings, even of seismic activity ...

This would also constitute a simple system for the wave generation, but I think that has already been done ...
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 09/09/05, 14:34

econology wrote:

I rather think that by miniaturizing this system as much as possible, we can take advantage of all the "microvibrations" of the activity of living beings, even of seismic activity ...

This would also constitute a simple system for the wave generation, but I think that has already been done ...

Hello,
Hey !!!!!!, you just re-invented the MAG! from Naudin and c ° :P :P :P
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)