Keyboard and Mouse Solar

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Keyboard and Mouse Solar

by Tiboshadow06 » 10/02/07, 10:44

Here I found a link for a pack including a keyboard and a solar mouse, no more need for batteries, they are wireless, and the laser mouse, the must what, in addition, the keyboard has keys for internet browsing and everything and everything, the price when it is affordable, it is the price of a classic wireless keyboard mouse pack!

code: Select all

http://ekoolos.boutiblog.com/Idees-cadeaux-p3035002-Ensemble-clavier-solaire-et-souris-optique-sans-fil.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/07, 10:53

This is the limit of spam your message there ... this shop offers products that are competitive with that of econology ...

For the keyboard it's not bad ... but for the night PC lover I don't know if it will be enough ... (the PCs are rarely exposed to the sun ... so sufficient recharge?)

Personally I have definitely banned wireless mice from my life ... Lack of reliability and precision ...

How is the mouse charged?
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 10/02/07, 12:20

Christophe wrote:This is the limit of spam your message there ... this shop offers products that are competitive with that of econology ...

: Oops: it is me who is incited the gentleman to speak about it! I thought it could be an eco-friendly product ... 8)

after I think it's like the classic wireless keyboard mouse must leave the mouse on a base for it to charge!

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 10/02/07, 16:00

I find the idea excellent, I never wanted wireless because of the fact that you had to recharge or change the batteries, but if it charges itself, it's the foot. It remains to be seen the quality.

Chris of all you don't sell a wireless keyboard mouse so no bp.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 10/02/07, 16:52

nonoLeRobot wrote:
Chris of all you don't sell a wireless keyboard mouse so no bp.

In addition apparently it is not a shop, but a price comparison site which gives the addresses of the shop, where we find these materials.
If he gave the one from the econology shop, would it be better? :D
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiboshadow06 » 11/02/07, 17:39

For the keyboard it's not bad ... but for the night PC lover I don't know if it will be enough ... (the PCs are rarely exposed to the sun ... so sufficient recharge?)

While the pc is not running, nothing prevents to put the keyboard and the mouse under a window, then at night, there is artificial light, personally, I often make typos when my keyboard is not lit, then I turn on the room (which by the way is equipped with low-consumption bulbs ^^)!

But otherwise I do not think that the consumption of wireless mouse and keyboard is huge, personally, my wireless mouse which works with 2 batteries has an autonomy of 1 year and a half, and I specify that the pc turns every day, 5h minimum ! Regarding my keyboard, I never change the batteries, it's been 3 years mnt ...
0 x
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 11/02/07, 19:13

I never wanted wireless either, but it's for another reason ...
I do not want to radiate my mouth even with a blow of 10mW ...

this product does not look bad, but it is a gadget, made from polluting materials and consuming more energy than a stupid keyboard connected to a power supply of the pc ...

for me it has no interest.
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/07, 20:42

nonoLeRobot wrote:Chris of all you don't sell a wireless keyboard mouse so no bp.

Ben look at the other products of this ekoolos shop ...

Otherwise +1 with Pollux although it is better to have a solar keyboard than a battery keyboard ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/02/07, 21:08

delnoram wrote:In addition apparently it is not a shop, but a price comparison site which gives the addresses of the shop, where we find these materials.
If he gave the one from the econology shop, would it be better? :D

Yes but impossible because the system that manages them (zlio.com) is not compatible with our shop ... too bad ...
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 11/02/07, 21:31

lio74 wrote:after I think it's like the classic wireless keyboard mouse must leave the mouse on a base for it to charge!

I just visited the link (spam : Lol:) ...
Rechargeable batteries continuously thanks to the solar collector guaranteeing the autonomy of the keyboard even in low light: no need to constantly change the batteries.

the calvier has a mini solar panel like calculator without battery ... may be the mouse I wonder how it recharges .. especially if you have your hand glued to it!?!? :?

what is the consoelect a keyboard .. and a mouse :?:

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!