IWOP

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

IWOP

by The shadow » 29/06/14, 21:37

Nice bulbs
http://www.express.be/business/fr/techn ... 205964.htm

If by chance I got the wrong place a helping hand replaces it in the right place
BJ
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/06/14, 23:36

Hello,
This news doesn't seem so recent http://www.mondialisation.ca/ampoule-et ... le/5336898
The scam must not have taken;)
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 30/06/14, 10:56

Pu .... the hoax in its most beautiful form a moderator could remove this error from me and thank IZENTROP for its efficiency
Sorry for the noise : Evil:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/06/14, 16:56

The article that Izentrop proposes to read is very interesting.

Making electronics last is not that difficult: above all a question of design (dismantling), dimensioning of components, choice of components. And of course the big components are expensive.

Last year I changed an alarm center whose power supply failed after 31 years of 24-hour operation (more than 24 hours). In fact, I could have repaired it, but it was going to be faster (delay) to replace it and the customer wanted to benefit from certain improvements. I have detectors which have been stable since 270.000 (1986 hours) and I am a fan of "vintage" Hi Fi. Pre-245000 devices are easy to troubleshoot.

Everything is a question of cost, of course: it is obvious that on site, the choice is quickly made: faced with the price of a repair (travel costs, shipping costs, need for stability), we replace.

My father, a pioneer of fluorescent tubes at the end of the 40s, had placed some prototype tubes in the house for which they had given the order: "Madame Rolland, you would like to make me some with half an extra coil of filaments. ", to see. 50 years later, they were still going.

We must also put things into perspective: yes, my mother's Admiral 1952 fridge was still working in 2005, but it will have cost us the price of 2 others ...

And we sometimes have good surprises: I installed my first microprocessor control units (DSC) in 1989. Seeing them, I said to myself, ouuuuuh, it won't last as long as the Tecnoalarme, with its sumptuous construction. And, although they heat up as it is not allowed, many of them have exceeded 18 years of service. And I tell myself that every time I am shown a new model.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/06/14, 18:16

I agree with you, Elephant on the potential durability of electronics; I have a neighbor who tinkers with old TSF tube sets and similar amplifiers and it all works wonderfully despite a certain age (and with the help, of course, of some repairs). This remains valid for more modern electronics, insofar as the components are correctly dimensioned.

As for the article quoted at the beginning of the thread, I read the text carefully: it contains all the usual "nutty" marketing ingredients ... it's appalling.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 30/06/14, 22:20

Ahmed wrote:I agree with you, Elephant on the potential durability of electronics; I have a neighbor who tinkers with old TSF tube sets and similar amplifiers and it all works wonderfully despite a certain age (and with the help, of course, of some repairs). This remains valid for more modern electronics, insofar as the components are correctly dimensioned.

As for the article quoted at the beginning of the thread, I read the text carefully: it contains all the usual "nutty" marketing ingredients ... it's appalling.

the work is total Certainly the high energy cost with lamps that a Cmos
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 30/06/14, 22:20

Ahmed wrote:I agree with you, Elephant on the potential durability of electronics; I have a neighbor who tinkers with old TSF tube sets and similar amplifiers and it all works wonderfully despite a certain age (and with the help, of course, of some repairs). This remains valid for more modern electronics, insofar as the components are correctly dimensioned.

the work is total Certainly the high energy cost with lamps that a Cmos
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 01/07/14, 09:51

the shadow wrote:

the work is total Certainly the energy cost well high with lamps that a Cmos

and I admit that I did not understand everything : Cry: . If you wanted to "translate"?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/07/14, 09:51

Hello,
To believe its new website http://www.iwop.es/iwop.php , Benito Muros' business is going well. He now guarantees his lamps for 10 years. It is not eternal but almost.

The best LEDs are guaranteed 50000 hours of operation with an efficiency of 100 lm / W

He is 100000 h and 214 lm / w http://www.iwop.es/productos.php
is it possible or is there a lie?
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 01/07/14, 11:31

elephant wrote:the shadow wrote:

the work is total Certainly the energy cost well high with lamps that a Cmos

and I admit that I did not understand everything : Cry: . If you wanted to "translate"?

the realization of its lamp is made with very low consumption components : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"