Indicator of social welfare and staff in Europe

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 25/02/09, 22:45

Christophe wrote:
Elec wrote:This it would be interesting to compare the place given to women in different countries and the HDI.

Obviously larger than with us but you saw the mouth of Boutin or Bachelot in comparison with the Swedish bombs? No, frankly, everything can be explained ... and it's HUMAN! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

You can add Dominique Voynet, Arlette Laguiller and Marie-George Buffet, just to mention people from the right;)
(For our male political representatives, on a physical level, from Besancenot to Le Pen, it's not much better, or worse; in the USA, they elected a guy who has a great class).

Regarding Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, here I also say class, and not only for what emerges from her but especially for her ideas.
Last edited by Elec the 25 / 02 / 09, 23: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/09, 22:57

It was humor huh ... well except for Boudin ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 25/02/09, 22:58

Christophe wrote:It was humor huh ... well except for Boudin ... : Mrgreen:

I understood it well like that;)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/02/09, 23:14

: Arrowu: For the longest time ... this indicator GDP (Domestic Product of Happiness) ... :?
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 28/02/09, 13:43

The replacement of GDP as an indicator of the well-being of our societies is a super broad topic, and super important. The big problem is how do we measure and quantify what is sentimental?

Your graphs are interesting, but the question is: how is it measured?

There is a lot of literature on it, and a friend just lent me a pretty good book that lays the foundations for reflection, and recalls how we opted for the only GDP: "Beyond GDP", by Dominique MEDA.

It's really interesting!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/16, 19:54

A ranking of fifty countries in the world has just appeared on different criteria (even according to the climate where Portugal is 1st!): http://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/r ... ountry.jsp

0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"