Imaginascience: Science + shop scientific toys

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...

Your opinion about the site?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
newtoon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Imaginascience: Science + shop scientific toys

by newtoon » 02/09/06, 19:09

Following a partnership with Christophe, here is a presentation of my site: Imaginascience

Imaginascience 2 has major sections.

: Arrow: SCIENTIFIC CULTURE :

- News (with scientific videos if possible)
- Records (a record that should interest you: theautomotive engineering (acoustics & vibrations, weight spiral, aerodynamics of cars, trucks and F1)
- Fun: science videos, questions and answers, fun experiences ...

: Arrow: SCIENTIFIC SHOP

We propose in the shop all the original gadgets, educational toys and educational materialAll related sciences.

: Arrow: Examples :

gyroscopes, invisible ink, simulator waves, levitron Pro, The Euler disk rattleback bowl and resonant bar Biolux microscope drinking bird, car Fuel cell as well as radiometers, shape memory metal and lots of other products whose name is not enough to give you insight.

:!: Please feel free to comment and come help me improve Imaginascience ! :D
0 x
My blog of science popularization of contractor: www.sp-wiki.com
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/06, 15:19

Subject advertised and moved to the "Purchases" section.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 13/09/06, 17:16

I went a little visit the site shop.
There are really a lot of objects (toys, experimental kits, strange materials, ...) very interesting and I often said looking at an article:
"That would be cool for Hugo (my 9 year old son)"

By cons, popular science, it's downright cheap. : Shock:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
newtoon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by newtoon » 14/09/06, 01:41

Thank you for stopping by.

Imaginascience is no margin so enormous that it product but it is not a multinational (order in small batches, imports etc.) and expenses as a result.

I refer in particular to the Chinese resonant bowl: transport is very expensive because it is bulky and heavy.

Presqu'idem for the wave simulator.

Anyway, all the products are not unaffordable anyway. I always set a limit telling myself (but I am passionate): is what I would purchase at that price?

Whatever the specialty shops, "rare" gadget-type products are always more expensive than more standard products in the hyper in the corner! (although, I have a few surprises sometimes).

And then, the shop has only been less than a year and prices will fall if the batch increases nb : Cheesy:

Again thank you for stopping and compliments product.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/06, 01:55

newtoon wrote:this is not a multinational (order in small batches, imports etc.) and expenses as a result.

+1
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 14/09/06, 09:43

newtoon wrote:Thank you for stopping by.

But there's nothing, it was a pleasure! : Cheesy:

newtoon wrote:Imaginascience is no margin so enormous that it product but it is not a multinational (order in small batches, imports etc.) and expenses as a result.

My comment on prices was not going in that direction. I beg you to excuse me if it hurt you.

I suspect that the rarity of these objects (found nowhere else) and orders limited in number tend to increase the bill.

What I wanted to say is that at this price it necessarily limits the buyers. Especially the postage - which are undoubtedly justified - are fixed at € 7.7 even for objects within 3 € ...

In short, he'll have to save before pleasing the son ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
newtoon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by newtoon » 22/09/06, 16:52

No upset for a sub.

It's just that I understand that some products are cheaper than postage.

But these products are not intended to be purchased alone!

Let me explain: the colissimo, mandatory costs 5 euros and qq min.

Moreover, whatever the order, I spend about an hour in all for treatment, all inclusive. So, not profitable at all for me to sell a little trick! My catalog is sufficiently provided, I believe, to give the desire to take several curiosities.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/06, 17:07

newtoon wrote:Let me explain: the colissimo, mandatory costs 5 euros and qq min.

5,10 € to be precise : Wink:
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 09 / 06, 17: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 22/09/06, 17:13

Christophe wrote:
newtoon wrote:Let me explain: the colissimo, mandatory costs 5 euros and qq min.

5,10 € to be precise : Wink:

I know sometimes I sell stuff on eBay is dailleurs why I wrote:
Targol wrote:(...) Especially postage - which are probably justified - Are flat (...)
0 x
newtoon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by newtoon » 20/10/06, 11:53

Hello,

Just a quick message because one of my recent products might interest econology people.

An innovative new educational product of the famous brand Kosmos was released in Germany. This is a wind generator kit (some way Lego with full gear).

This wind turbine model has a diameter of one meter 40 (according to the instructions, I have not mounted).

It makes it possible to carry out experiments (to apprehend the concepts of force and aerodynamics for example) and thus generates electricity: one can even charge a battery with (not provided).

It will be a great educational project for children. A gift for Christmas?

I translated the instructions (the same correcting a few mistakes ...).

Okay, enough of blah-blah: The wind turbine generator
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"