Greenwashing: too green to be honest?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Greenwashing: too green to be honest?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/04/21, 00:04

Edit:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:I see it as window dressing for us to focus on a non-event in order to hide the junk that you almost diffuse (you see, I'm honest) all the subjects on which you intervene and which you pollute knowingly.

Sorry. I'll have to buy a backlit wireless keyboard to type from my chair on the TV in the living room. My eyes can't take any more of these brutal contrasts and as I also have to look over my glasses to type (myopic but not presbyopic), I let things go.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/04/21, 16:06

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:I see it as window dressing for us to focus on a non-event in order to hide the junk that you diffuse on almost (you see, I'm honest) the subjects on which you intervene and that you pollute knowingly .

Always in hatred, slander and lies, simply to stifle any debate, prohibit the diversity of points of view, and oppose scientific studies his opinions as peremptory as inept.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/04/21, 19:21

Always in hatred, slander and lies, simply to stifle any debate, prohibit the diversity of points of view, and oppose scientific studies his opinions as peremptory as inept.
and beware, it's true since he found it by moving his pendulum.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/04/21, 19:27

And I have always had a hauler pendulum. : Mrgreen:
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 30/04/21, 12:11

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 30/04/21, 12:19

I would have liked. Unfortunately a bittern is the opposite of a light.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/21, 18:18

Who do we say thank you? Thank you Jacquie and Mic ...

NO NO NO !!

We say thank you ExxonMobil for being a leader in oil greenwashing the capture of oil CO2!

Exxon.png
Exxon.png (183.57 KiB) Viewed 1324 times

It's an authentic ad currently circulating on FB ...

Still, I wonder how much 115 million tons of captured CO2 represents as a% of what they emitted in the same period!
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/06/21, 18:40

It's as beautiful as Izy with its crappy Forest / Agriculture parallel ... : Mrgreen:
You will see that the swelling of oil tankers will end up making us worse ... Like: "Thanks to us and our carbon emissions, the planet is greening up and absorbing more Co2, thanks to fossil fuels, thanks to our customers who help us. trust ".
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/06/21, 21:11

"Thanks to us and our carbon emissions, the planet is greening up and absorbing more Co2, thanks to fossil fuels, thanks to our customers who trust us".

Absolutely. Thanks to the oil industry.
Not only thanks to them the planet is greening again, but in addition it is thanks to them that we can feed ourselves, the agricultural machines being big consumers of fuel, as well as the transport vehicles which supply the cities.
Best of all, no one needs to exploit serfs or slaves anymore, the machines do the job! I therefore also take the opportunity to thank the mechanical industry which manufactures us these wonderful machines.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/06/21, 21:14

(It's not the swellings of oil tankers, it's Blédina's madman and his brain in his socks ... like what we could be wrong ...)

Ps: The occasional unemployed who have become unlawful as well as those who populate the slums thank the industrialists and their machines which work for them.
1 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"