All-risk plate and food alert [PAC]

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

All-risk plate and food alert [PAC]

by Christophe » 28/06/10, 14:28

Tonight on FR3 at 20:35 pm: special food (industrial) exhibits.

Three exhibits journalists were the guinea pigs of an unprecedented experience. Each following a specific diet, they were subjected for several weeks to analyzes by an independent laboratory. The results are final: eating can harm health.

On the menu: salmon with pesticides, pork and chicken with antibiotics, toxic fruits and vegetables. To find these products just go to the nearest supermarket.

60% of the fruits and vegetables consumed in France are imported from Spain, Turkey or the Maghreb. 70% of fish from Norway, Korea or Vietnam. 30% of what the French eat and their farm animals are imported from China. Our plate is now globalized and its content does not always meet health standards.

But the "made in France" is also a victim of the drifts of industrialization and intensive farming. Our pigs and chickens are often doped with antibiotics despite the law and our fresh fish are full of pollutants.

Evidence investigated the production of the main foods we eat, and the effectiveness of the controls that are supposed to protect our health.

http://programmes.france3.fr/pieces-a-c ... ubrique=20

Hard to digest "Evidence" launches food alert

Salmon poisoned with pesticides, pigs stuffed with antibiotics, strawberries sprinkled with prohibited fertilizers… This is the menu you will taste this summer. A few days before the holidays and the joys of the barbecue, "Exhibits" (at 20:35 pm on France 3) launches a food alert: sardine fishing has already been prohibited in the Seine bay. Pyralene is now threatening other fish.
"Bruno Le Maire, Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries, made me understand that the ban on mackerel and Norman sea bass could be decreed in October, explains the presenter and editor-in-chief of the program, Elise Lucet. But while waiting for the results of a new report, we will eat fish stuffed with pyralene throughout the summer. "
Questioned by 20 Minutes, the ministry recognizes the problems, but wants to be reassuring. "You should not be afraid to eat the fish that is on the shelves because the controls are strict", explains Minister Bertrand Sirven's adviser.

Antibiotic feeding

Regarding the toxic pesticides used in Norway to treat salmon, contacts have been made with the Norwegian minister. "We are awaiting his response. What happened in Norway could not happen in France", assures the adviser. And the force-feeding with antibiotics, very French those, of farm animals by unscrupulous veterinarians? " The minister claims that the phenomenon is marginal, says Elise Lucet. He will still announce a big meeting with the council of the order of this profession. "There is an emergency: in the hospital, patients are more and more often insensitive to antibiotics because they have swallowed them.

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/581537/ ... soufre.php
Last edited by Christophe the 28 / 06 / 10, 14: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
Econosaurus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Econosaurus » 28/06/10, 14:47

Thank you Christophe, I was wondering what I was going to watch tonight :P
0 x
"It's not once you shit in bed that you squeeze your butt ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/10, 14:58

Uh we'll talk about it at 22:30 p.m. ... not sure, given what we're going to hear there, that you will thank me again at that time ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/06/10, 15:29

In the 30s and 60s, we ate food with dioxins without knowing it, because there was nothing to detect these dioxins, completely unsuspected !!

Greenhouses heated with waste oil, cows eating near chemical plants in Germany and detected only in the 80s, etc. !!

Be careful not to heat yourself by burning wood that has floated in sea water, recovered on a beach, because it is full of dioxins, for you and the neighbors !!!
We don't say it enough !!!
0 x
Econosaurus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Econosaurus » 28/06/10, 17:57

dedeleco wrote:Be careful not to heat yourself by burning wood that has floated in sea water, recovered on a beach, because it is full of dioxins, for you and the neighbors !!!
We don't say it enough !!!

Then in addition it will smell of oil :(

@ Christophe: It's still TV all that, and that will not prevent me from eating my cooked meals "Marie" at noon (no time to eat something else unfortunately).

Look, when you go to a bar for a drink with your friends, and you eat the peanuts placed in the small dish: it's full of urine! Because the guys when they go to relieve themselves, they don't wash their hands and when they come back to finish the aperitif and the peanuts they put their crocrobes everywhere ... How many people do that every night? Every weekend?

Same goes for the bread that we tend to put on the car seat when we go to get it ... Car seat = perspiration, dust, mites, dust, and so on.
In my opinion, eating all this all day long is much worse than eating painted tomatoes from time to time.

Anyway, if you want to eat healthy things, there is only one way: do everything at home! And still, I am not convinced that it is 100% at the top in terms of health and safety considering what falls to us from the sky without being asked ...
0 x
"It's not once you shit in bed that you squeeze your butt ..."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/06/10, 20:24

I was wondering what [PAC] meant in the title

I knew heat pump, fuel cell, con trap: there is more evidence ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/06/10, 20:47

You can add Common Agricultural Policy to your list!

Econosaurus prefers to eat paint tomatoes rather than mite bread, yet mites are packed with protein; moreover our immune system is well adapted to these charming critters as well as to the remains of fluid "sui generis", much better, obviously, than molecules in the chemical industry ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/10, 21:26

Hey look at it, it started!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/10, 22:19

Ah it's already over, too good the comparison of the 3 journalists over 12 days:
a) 100% discount / 1st price / I buy anything (apple of chili for example)
b) 100% organic
c) "Normal" regime

After 6 days traces of preservatives were down for b) and up for a) ...

"Logical" conclusion: consuming local is also better for your health ...

ps: don't miss Mad Max 2 after evening 3 : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/06/10, 22:32

I did not look at everything, in particular the chickens at the PCB, because I was detoxified by doing my 200m vertical drop daily by bike or by running at maximum with the cost: I ride a bike 200m drop in 13 minutes (me and the bike in total 95 Kilos, MTB with equipment of 20Kilos) !!!
Like this I lost the toxins in my fat from the eaten fish !!!!

Conclusion: eat organic, less junk on your body analysis, dyes, preservatives, PCBs, antibiotics, etc.
But if we all go to organic, it will not be enough, and the smart Italian, Spanish, and mafias will jump at the opportunity !!

And exercise, you will be old slower !!
scientifically proven, grandpa, I pedal happily !!
and your telomeres get shorter less quickly and you gain 10 years !!

Long-Term Physical Activity Has an Anti-Aging Effect at the Cellular Level
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 161806.htm
Running a Marathon Halts Cellular Suicide
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 201233.htm
0 x