All-risk plate and food alert [PAC]

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 01/07/10, 08:43

Econosaurus wrote:It won't prevent me from eating my cooked meals "Marie" at noon (unfortunately no time to eat anything else)

But if, Econosaurus, you can eat something else. You just have to have the will and think that it will benefit you. Afterwards, a little imagination and habits change little by little.
0 x
To argue.
Econosaurus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Econosaurus » 01/07/10, 09:47

I only have 20 minutes at noon :( I assure you, it's really tense! (except to make a fresh salad it's true)
0 x
"It's not once you shit in bed that you squeeze your butt ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/10, 10:08

In 20 min personal, I don't have time to eat Marie (defrosting and "cooking" included) ... but crunching Marie in 20 min seems possible to me! : Idea:

Sorry Christine and sorry for the others it was a bit easy ...
0 x
Econosaurus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Econosaurus » 01/07/10, 13:01

Hennn! POv 'Marie!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/07/10, 13:23

Hi Econosaurus!

A little organization. You need an electric plate with a timer and this steam pot which self-regulates its temperature at 90 ° C, which has the effect of preserving ALL the vitamins with a minimum loss (including vitamin C):
http://www.vitaliseur.com/fr/produit/77 ... italiseurs

So just cut your vegetables the day before, put in water and set the timer ... When you arrive it's already ready ... and it's the best of steam cooking !!!

No need to cook, a drizzle of olive oil and a little salt ... Exceptional flavor guaranteed!

In addition, the dome cover has been specially designed to collect the toxins natural and industrial pollutants contained in food (or even fats if you put meat products in it) and which are literally "washed" by steam to condense them and then drop them along the walls or they will get lost in the lower section of water production of steam cooking (never drink or reuse to make soup ... because it has become toxic! Besides, it would be useless, since all the nutrients have remained in food)
0 x
Econosaurus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Econosaurus » 01/07/10, 14:26

Yes! Thank you for the Obamot tip, but the problem is that I have to stay at work (my home being 35 km away).

So available I have: a table, a tap, a microwave ... And paper to wipe : Mrgreen:
I'm coming back from Mcdo : Shock:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/07/10, 13:23

Steam cooking at home => tupperware => possibly in the freezer if you prepare the weekend for your whole week, and so on!

Then you just have to warm up (for the winter) because in summer, cold with just a drizzle of olive oil first pressure, vinegar and a little salt: MIAM! : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 02/07/10, 14:35

tupperware = biphenol A, it is better to put vegetables, salad, fruit, and meat in tightly closed plastic freezer bags (inert polyethylene), or even, take a cold block out of the freezer, placed in the tupperware and like that I eat like at home, by TGV, organic, without industrial junk food, preservatives, colorings, biphenol Canned cans, sweeteners, etc ... and for much cheaper and fresher !!!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/10, 09:21

Hey since we're talking about cooking, did you know that we had a section cook and homemade et canned food on the site store?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/07/10, 15:51

Eh, no, the site is too rich, and we drift quickly !!!
But biphenol A is one of the dietary risks of cans.

It might be interesting to group the subjects together with a stronger incentive, to help find the old remarks that are still valid.
0 x