All-risk plate and food alert [PAC]

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/06/10, 16:45

Christophe wrote:After 6 days traces of preservatives were down for b) and up for a) ...

Forgot to specify another important tip:

After 12 days, a) weight + 2kg, b) weight -2kg ...

It seems to me that subject a) was smaller ...
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 29/06/10, 17:15

pyralene, what is this barbaric name ??? if not for pigs and poultry we say, I heard that they were stuffed with clenbuterol to increase muscle mass, it sells more expensive, decrease the fat and above all it reduces the growth time by fifty percent ...

I read, I know more or that especially with the approach of the end of year celebrations that it was necessary to be careful and that seems to me true because the turkey of Christmas 2009 ... my parents will remember it for a long time still , they all threw up ... they had sweats etc ...

on the other hand I am very surprised that there are laws, European decrees and we still manage to find products which do not respect these said laws ... how is this possible ??? tricky and political or not ???
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/06/10, 19:16

Pyralene is the dielectric thermal oil used in EDF transformers (in particular) ... at one time during regular oil changes it was swung directly to the nearby fleet ...

: Evil:

carburologue wrote:on the other hand I am very surprised that there are laws, European decrees and we still manage to find products which do not respect these said laws ... how is this possible ??? tricky and political or not ???

There is + or - the answer in the documentary: profit before respecting consumer health ...

On the other hand it is the consumer who is fundamentally responsible because he wants prices always lower (for many people it is THE only purchase criterion): if Spanish strawberries or chili potatoes stuffed with chemicals do not are no longer bought, so quickly there will be no more on the shelves ... but will educate 60 million CONS ... ommers overnight ... : Mrgreen:

This PAC is a drop of water that goes in this direction like so many others ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 29/06/10, 20:42

On the other hand it is the consumer who is fundamentally responsible because he wants prices always lower (for many people it is THE only purchase criterion): if Spanish strawberries or chili potatoes stuffed with chemicals do not are no longer bought, so quickly there will be no more on the shelves ... but will educate 60 million CONS ... ommers overnight ... : Mrgreen:

Whatever the sale price, you will not prevent the bastards from cheating, producing bastards, selling them like good bread, turning a blind eye to everything that we do not want to see, with accomplices at all stages expanded (production to plate via ...).

In a system where the only real "value" is money, you have to make clear and enforceable rules, trust only systems that cannot be bought and have the means to control what they have to control. In addition, these unpurchasable systems must have the power to track down and ruin offenders. What a real deterrent : Mrgreen: not those that can be bought .... When the fines cost almost nothing compared to this report traffic, it is an incentive to cheat.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/06/10, 22:00

Christophe wrote:
On the other hand it is the consumer who is fundamentally responsible because he wants ever lower prices ...

This is only an appearance for two reasons:
1- A company, from the moment it has a sufficient industrial stature, will generally focus its strategy on two main points: innovation and productivity gain.
In a first phase, innovation (real or symbolic, it does not matter) gives it a competitive edge that allows it a high selling price and therefore a rapid amortization of its investment in R&D and advertising (at least if successful! ); the limiting factor of a company is the number of potential buyers: it is therefore imperative, after this first step to reduce the cost price by increasing productivity *, which has the effect of automatically expanding the customer base towards less fortunate social categories. It is a condition sine qua increase in profit.
2- This is why, quite logically, the policy of "communication" of the company (which is in competition with others [generally, except monopolistic situation]) will put less emphasis on the product than on the price. (eg the Carouf slogan is the price!) in order to condition the buyer to divert his attention from the content of an increasingly poor commodity (use value) in favor of its simple exchange value.
Finally, it is a matter of obscuring the fact that in this industrial process this commodity is reduced to the strict minimum use value allowing it, however, to fulfill its fundamental function: to be exchangeable to make a profit.

We can therefore not be surprised if the "will" of the consumer is in the direction of the interests of manufacturers or large distributors.

* or / and a downward pressure on wages or subcontractors / suppliers.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/06/10, 22:18

You do well to qualify.

But what if "m *** e" food products no longer sell overnight?

Anyway, in view of the info from yesterday's doc, I don't think it pays off in the long term for a country to let poisoned food sell to its people ... because a priori, that's what we are talking about. speak no? :?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/06/10, 20:19

Agricultural policies, historically, are generally oriented towards a minimum cost of foodstuffs, and this for a long time (Cf. the "panem"of the Romans). This makes it possible to limit basic expenses and therefore:
1- to be popular with classes of the same name
2- limit the wage requirements of workers and small employees
3- to provide inexpensive raw materials for the food industry
So worrying that certain categories of people are having trouble eating is relevant, but takes the problem upside down.

Note: you will notice that of these 3 consequences, only the first is just a decoy. [/ Quote]
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 30/06/10, 20:23

It is with food, like poverty, unemployment, delinquency etc ..., an "enlightened" government has no real interest in making its ills disappear from society ... €€€ €€€€€€€ !!!!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 30/06/10, 21:00

Christophe wrote:You do well to qualify.

Anyway, in view of the info from yesterday's doc, I don't think it pays off in the long term for a country to let poisoned food sell to its people ... because a priori, that's what we are talking about. speak no? :?

This is exactly the case with the "BIO" label. Getting up to standards to change labels. In the end, we have a product that is a little less questionable than before but which is far from being as satisfactory as what nature really offers us.

History shows us that it is profitable. Everything is a matter of perspective. The people (the clergy should I say) are not there to claim any profitability since they work for a system which must be profitable (GDP) and whose return is more than questionable. If the country's economy is based on food but also health, the two cannot be perfect at the risk of seeing one of the 2 disappear.
If we want to make more profit, we sell expensive toxic food, whose prices are justified by expensive technology, and then mass medicalize. It's a double jackpot!

Consumers are probably responsible (on their scale) for their lack of reaction to this, but they are certainly not guilty of such deception.
It's politics that regulates that and when we know that the only opportunity for the people to express themselves in this direction is to slip a wish into a box every 4 years, we better understand his condition of "cash cow" which leads to all of today's frustrations / depressions.

Despite all this, we still have our free will and the possibility of disobeying so that our will is respected. This is the refusal of certain rules and therefore the questioning of certain laws.
It's up to everyone to make their choices ... and above all to assume them.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/07/10, 05:44

Christophe wrote:You do well to qualify.

Without entering the conspiracy theory paradigm. The thesis of "as an arsenal of demographic regulation" (it's terrible what I say there .... but remember what man is capable of in the darkest hours of mankind) should at this stage be scrutinized.

Because if not, how can we explain that demography is drastically falling in urban areas?

Clues?
- Reach, which has in a way "admitted" the 40 synthetic chemicals that roam in nature (and our plates) without introducing any retroactive effect concerning their effects on health ...
- the Codex Alimentarius (whose origin is very cloudy and goes back to unspeakable motivations from the Third Reich) this prescription directory has now become a collection of standards accepted and promoted by the WHO and the WTO and it would be supposed to guarantee us a secure supply , but when we examine it in detail, we can see that it is not, for example, restrictive concerning a good number of dangerous products including PCBs (which constitutes a real step backwards since it had been necessary to long battles to have them banned). Problem, the laws of all countries must be compatible with these directives ...
- the questions of antibiotics, which had been seriously put on the spot several decades ago already, in particular at the time of the ban on beef with hormones. It is therefore incredible that this situation continues.
We would now do worse in Europe than across the Atlantic!

Highlight of the show: when the Minister who deals with these issues declines the invitation offered to him to eat everyday consumer products deemed to contain pollutants and hormones from the plate that the journalist hands him and to offer him products of his own production! What an admission and what a scandal.
0 x