Damien Saez case denouncing the consumer society

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Damien Saez case denouncing the consumer society

by Christophe » 09/03/10, 23:25

Damien Saez, or Saez simply, returns to the front of the stage but his comeback has an ugly scent of scandal.

The singer will be back in stores on March 29 with an album entitled J'accuse and promotional posters were to be circulated, as for any artist.

Only here, the cover of his next disc did not appeal to everyone, and particularly to those responsible for the Paris metro who refused to see it stuck in their corridors.

Why ? Because on the poster, we can see a naked woman, sitting casually in a supermarket shopping cart.

Source and more: http://www.staragora.com/news/damien-sa ... tro/389066

I think that what is censored in this "scandal" is above all the denunciation of Damien Saez's basic message: the consumer society (shit ...) and the loss of the values ​​that make our humanity ... but which are so harmful to the "financial" economy !! : Evil:

But this lil "scandal" is good, because as DeGaulle said, "Speak badly of me, speak good of me, but please, quote my name"; it allows to talk (and talk about) its author ... committed!
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 10/03/10, 18:00

I admit that I don't like this poster at all either. I think the situation is actually challenging and not at all pretty.

And precisely using a naked woman and provocation like that to promote the sale of an album I really don't see how it goes against this use.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 10/03/10, 21:04

Goal achieved ! ;) we are talking about it...

Personally I do not see a naked woman, but just a commodity ...

SixK
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/10, 21:42

Nono you must read the "J'accuse" by looking at the photo ... otherwise the message is truncated ... necessarily ...

There are plenty of advertisements that use mas nudity without this "accusing" message ... so we can conclude that the censorship concerns the accusation and not the nudity ... that's what serious.

Nan but frankly zore could take a real blonde : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Something I don't understand: has pkoi kept its stilettos? : Cheesy:

Tonight or never yesterday evening spoke in part 1: http://ce-soir-ou-jamais.france3.fr/?pa ... brique=971

Listen to Saez, it's not half an idiot :)

Damien Saez
Author-songwriter

French rock singer, in 1999, Damien Saez released the album Strange Days, on which the hymn "Jeune et con" appears, then his first collection of texts, at Actes Sud. After a second album, God wounds, he composes in twenty-four hours, between the two rounds of the 2002 presidential election, the song "Fils de France", which he makes available free of charge on the Internet and which is downloaded more 300 times in a week. Then, in 000, after the Debbie album, he left the majors company "not to end up ringing on the cell phone".
He will release his next album, J'accuse, on March 29, 2010, and will be in concert at the Zénith in Paris on May 5 and 6.
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 03 / 10, 21: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 10/03/10, 21:45

Yeah, most people will not know the text outside the name.

And if I understood correctly it is to sell records and seen as we talk about it, I think there are 3 letters too many and it would rather be "I USE".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/10, 21:56

Well yes it is to sell ... it is the principle of advertising is not it? :)

So watch the video and what Saez has to say before you "judge" him like most people ...
:|

I don't think he was looking for scandal ... Besides, there are crazy guards before the posting, right?
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 10/03/10, 22:05

Well, that's not all ... but in what large area and in what radius can we find this merchandise from the poster? : Cheesy:
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/10, 22:07

Grelinette wrote:Well, that's not all ... but in what large area and in what radius can we find this merchandise from the poster? : Cheesy:

Hihihihi ... pig goes !!

You have to come to Holland, there are some in the window : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
In Belgium too ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 10/03/10, 22:11

In which radius?
Not in the deli section because it is not a sausage.
As she is a blonde I will rather go into the hygiene department than cultural, although sometimes we can have surprises.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/10, 22:15

Wouldn't that be a giant barbie by any chance?

So the toy department on the girls' pink side ... : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"